Client success stories
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
A leader dedicated to the credit scheme
24-02-2021, 10:11 am
(VBSP News) In spite of the age, Mrs. La Thi Ngoc Thuy - the leader of Savings and Credit Group 6 in Tam Thanh province, Lang Son city still dedicated and committed to her work. She plays as a concrete bridge, supporting poor people to approach the fund to invest in manufacturing business, hence improving their life.
The operated effectively under the guidance of a dedicated leader
25-01-2021, 2:13 pm
(VBSP News) As the leader of the farmer association and also served concurrently as the leader of the Savings and Credit Group in Tien Thuan Village, Tay Thuan Commune, Tay Son District (Binh Dinh), Ms. Tran Thi Kim Loan always gaining experience from her colleagues to improve her work quality of creating jobs for local workers.
The devoted leader on the work
20-01-2021, 11:20 am
(VBSP News) Enthusiastic and trustworthy are characteristics used to describe Phung Van Lanh - leader of Savings and Loan Group in Long Tho Hamlet, Long Hoa Commune, Dau Tieng District (Binh Duong). Over the years, he has supported lots of poor households and other policy beneficiaries to have opportunities for improving economics and life standard by the credit policies programs.
A leader of Saving and Credit group played a prominent part in VBSP operation system
16-12-2020, 10:56 am
(VBSP News) There are 12 Savings and Credit Groups at Truong Son village, Quang Ninh district (Quang Binh province), which played as "the bridges" between the VBSP branch in Quang Ninh and the poor households as well as other policy-based beneficiaries. Following is a typical example of Nguyen Thi Nga, who is one of the leaders of the Savings and Credits group of Cay Su village.
A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit group
30-11-2020, 2:55 pm
(VBSP News) Thach Thi Dung at Tra Quyt B hamlet, Thuan Hoa village, Chau Thanh district (Soc Trang) has been working as a leader of Savings and Credit Group, which is managed by Thuan Hoa's Woman Union. She always dedicates her work, as well as being a typical example of poverty escape and improving livelihood better.
The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit group
27-11-2020, 4:37 pm
(VBSP News) In July 2020, Hoang Thi Bich, leader of Savings and Credit Group of Quy Xa village, Yen Binh communes, Huu Lung province (Lang Son), is honoured to receive a commendation of Minister and Chairman of Committee for Ethnic Affairs due to her dedication to implementing Directive No. 40-CT/TW, dated November 22, 2014, on enhancing the Party’s leadership over credit for social policy beneficiaries, promulgated by Party Central Committee’s Secretariat. To have this honour, she has always committed to work, play as a concrete bridge between VBSP and poor household and other policy-based beneficiaries.
- VBSP's loan as a leverage to improve livelihood better 19-11-2020, 4:03 pm
Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
18-11-2020, 10:06 am
(VBSP News) From the job creation lending program of VBSP, many households in Mang Yang district (Gia Lai province) can develop their economy and get out of poverty. From the beginning of 2020 up to now, 8,290 households in Mang Yang district are borrowed loans with total outstanding loans of VND 273.5 billion; in which, outstanding loans for newly escaped from poverty households, near poor households, job creation program and production and business households in extremely disadvantaged areas are VND 4.3 billion, VND 13.2 billion, VND 3.6 billion and VND 8.7 billion respectively.
- Ethnic minority women escape from poverty – successful customer story from VBSP 16-11-2020, 3:44 pm
- Effectiveness of the social policy credit 19-08-2020, 11:28 am
- Escape from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans 19-08-2020, 11:01 am
- Ex-prisoners restart their lives thanks to VBSP’s loans 19-08-2020, 10:17 am
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group 29-06-2020, 3:44 pm
- Female bricklayer and group leader 23-06-2020, 4:16 pm
- VBSP client success stories 08-04-2020, 8:33 am
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance 02-03-2020, 4:15 pm
A successful customer story in De Sua village
17-02-2020, 2:40 pm
Thanks to inclusive financial loans from VBSP and the innovation in running business, from a poor household, after 3 years, a H’mong farmer living in De Sua village, Mu Cang Chai district, Cao Bang province - Sung A Khua escaped from poverty. Since 2017, his family is the one of the highest income households in the neighbors.
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance 04-02-2020, 10:51 am
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group 10-01-2020, 5:02 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Tiếp theo|
- Timely funding for people to rise up and change their lives
- VBSP held an online meeting in early 2023
- VBSP's journey in poverty reduction over the past 20 years
- Performance results of VBSP in 2022
- VBSP DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY TO 2030
- Newsletter Vol 01.2023
- Tea farmers escape from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - For a prosperous and happy Vietnam
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - Creating inner strength for the development of the country
- Timely bringing capital to the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE