- Recruitment Notice 11-06-2019, 2:44 pm
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up 10-04-2019, 4:40 pm
DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
26-03-2019, 11:13 am
(VBSP News) Both Ministry of Austrialia Trade and Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Asia Foundation (TAF) have just conducted a two-day visit to VBSP to assess the result of the phase 1 (2017-2018) within the project on studying and piloting mobile banking for the poor population, low-income and women-led microenterprises.
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies –leverage for poor households in economic development 27-02-2019, 9:51 am
- Credit limit to double for the poor 26-02-2019, 3:06 pm
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women 20-02-2019, 2:20 pm
Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
13-02-2019, 1:47 pm
(VBSP News) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has applauded significant contributions of the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) to the country’s poverty reduction and socio-economic development while attending a Lunar New Year meeting of the bank on February 11 or the seventh day of the first lunar month.
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019 12-02-2019, 9:45 am
6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
28-01-2019, 1:36 pm
(VBSP News) In 2018, the Việt Nam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) achieved remarkable successes in its task assigned by the Prime Minister. Our achievements have contributed to the implementation of the National Targeted Programme on sustainable reduction in poverty, building new rural areas and political stability at grassroots levels.
SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT PROMINENT SUCCESS OF BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES MODEL IN VIETNAM
24-01-2019, 11:05 am
It can be affirmed that most countries in the world have a policy bank model. It is a financial institution established by the National Assembly or Government, working for the national goal, for the sake of government. The Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) is also a policy bank model, but the bank has unique characteristics and outstanding features
- VBSP contribute to moving away illegal loan 18-01-2019, 3:03 pm
- Over 6M Vietnamese People Escape from Poverty 11-01-2019, 10:38 am
- Leveraging financial inclusion and customer protection through VBSP 19-12-2018, 1:34 pm
CASE STUDY FROM VBSP: EXPERIENCE SHARING ON PRO-POOR RURAL AND AGRICULTURAL FINANCE IN VIETNAM
12-12-2018, 11:03 am
VBSP is a State-owned non-profit credit institution that is currently in charge of providing policy credit to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. VBSP has officially started its operations since March 11th, 2003 to provide loans for production development and livelihood improvement, contributing to the achievement of hunger poverty reduction goals.
- All Vietnamese are to have decent houses of their own 22-11-2018, 9:12 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Tiếp theo|
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty
- Small capital gains great momentum
- NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
- Fighting off informal credit
- Nourishing flow of capital for the poor
- Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
- Annual Report 2017
- Recruitment Notice
- Workshop "Sharing experience of digital financial inclusion for the poor at VBSP"
- "No poor left behind" program in Vietnam
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE