Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
10-01-2018, 8:54 am
(VBSP News) Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), which is a public not-for-profit bank, is adopting a REDD+ related methodology to promote green growth. As a pioneering Vietnamese bank that mobilises investment funding from domestic and international sources, VBSP is linking REDD+ to green growth with a view to meeting Vietnam's national objectives on climate change, poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products 14-12-2017, 11:35 pm
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance 14-12-2017, 10:58 pm
Help the poor to access policy credit and financial services
07-12-2017, 5:18 pm
(VBSP News) With the prime goal to assist the poor and other vulnerable groups to access financial products and services, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has set up operations at the commune level, with transaction points located at the communal people’s committees, to provide convenient and efficient funding for those in need.
- Inclusive finance help reduce poverty 30-10-2017, 10:46 am
- Deputy PM instructs increasing lending for poverty alleviation 30-10-2017, 10:39 am
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies wins Celent Model Bank Award with Intellect's Digital Core
21-10-2017, 12:14 pm
(VBSP News) Intellect Design Arena Limited, a specialist in enabling true Digital Transformation across Banking & Insurance, is proud to announce that Vietnam’s leading government owned bank, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has won a Celent Model Bank Award in the Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation category.
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies 21-10-2017, 12:03 pm
- Prime Minister praises social credit policies 21-10-2017, 10:56 am
VBSP’s 15th Anniversary - Policy credit contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam
18-10-2017, 5:27 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP’s financial inclusion remarked a significant contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam. This is the assessment of Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc in the VBSP’s 15th sum-up anniversary on policy credit in periods of 2002 - 2017 held on 16th October 2017, Hanoi.
- Deputy Prime Minister visit VBSP's POS at commune level 02-10-2017, 4:49 pm
- Support local resident improve livelihood after environment disaster 02-10-2017, 4:36 pm
- Thirty million people access inclusive finance over past 15 years 29-09-2017, 8:36 am
- Over 30 million underprivileged households access inclusive finance 26-09-2017, 2:21 pm
VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
30-08-2017, 3:44 pm
(VBSP News) It is assess of scientists, lecturers from Banking Academy, National Economics University, Hanoi National University and Banking Magazine after the field research in VBSP in the early days of August. The research team consists of 19 members, leading by Assoc. Truong Quoc Cuong - Deputy Director of Research Institute for Banking - Banking Academy.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||Tiếp theo|
- Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
- Over 124,000 Soc Trang households escape poverty
- Binh Thuan province combats poverty with microfinance
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products
- Improve livelihoods for ethnic minority in remote, mountainous areas
- Successful customer stories that benefit from inclusive finance served by VBSP
- Efficiency of financial products and services for the poor in Da Nang
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - for education goal
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - for goal of environment protection and against climate change
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE