Dissemination Workshop on “Pro-poor rural and agricultural finance best practices: Experiences of Vietnam”
28-09-2018, 6:20 pm
(VBSP News) On September 5th, 2018 in Hanoi, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) in collaboration with the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) organized the Dissemination Workshop titled “Pro-poor rural and agricultural finance best practices: Experiences of Vietnam”, which aims to share the experience in implementing agricultural and rural finance products and services for the poor in Vietnam. Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Dao Minh Tu attended and chaired the workshop.
- Outstanding balance grows 5.8 percent in first half: Vietnam Bank for Social Policies 24-07-2018, 9:46 am
- Policy credit for sustainable livelihoods for ethnic minority people in Gia Lai province 04-06-2018, 9:11 am
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - the largest bank in terms of access points in Vietnam
08-05-2018, 1:51 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP has been reported by the MIX to be the largest bank in Vietnam in terms of access points by a large margin, controlling 40% (11,566) of all banks access points , more than all other combined. This is an international recognition for VBSP as being a prominent institution in financial inclusion in Vietnam.
- Experiences and knowledge exchange on housing finance 24-04-2018, 9:38 am
- Social housing credit package of VND1 trillion to be launched in 2018 15-04-2018, 6:57 pm
- People with disabilities in need of exclusive source of low-cost loans 15-04-2018, 6:36 pm
Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
10-01-2018, 8:54 am
(VBSP News) Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), which is a public not-for-profit bank, is adopting a REDD+ related methodology to promote green growth. As a pioneering Vietnamese bank that mobilises investment funding from domestic and international sources, VBSP is linking REDD+ to green growth with a view to meeting Vietnam's national objectives on climate change, poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products 14-12-2017, 11:35 pm
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance 14-12-2017, 10:58 pm
Help the poor to access policy credit and financial services
07-12-2017, 5:18 pm
(VBSP News) With the prime goal to assist the poor and other vulnerable groups to access financial products and services, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has set up operations at the commune level, with transaction points located at the communal people’s committees, to provide convenient and efficient funding for those in need.
- Inclusive finance help reduce poverty 30-10-2017, 10:46 am
- Deputy PM instructs increasing lending for poverty alleviation 30-10-2017, 10:39 am
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies wins Celent Model Bank Award with Intellect's Digital Core
21-10-2017, 12:14 pm
(VBSP News) Intellect Design Arena Limited, a specialist in enabling true Digital Transformation across Banking & Insurance, is proud to announce that Vietnam’s leading government owned bank, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has won a Celent Model Bank Award in the Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation category.
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies 21-10-2017, 12:03 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies celebrates 16 years of meaningful work
- The efficiency of capital from the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies in Da Bac district
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies: Improving credit quality
- All Vietnamese are to have decent houses of their own
- Tourism could support people with disabilities: Opinion from experts
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies in Hoanh Bo supports poor families
- Microcredit from VBSP transforms the lives of Bac Kan's poor families
- VBSP's experiences are valuable for countries with high rates of poor households
- Interview with Secretary General of APRACA about pro-poor credit in Vietnam
- VBSP’s preferential credit aids agricultural development in Ha Giang
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE