Commune transaction activities of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
23-04-2019, 4:57 pm
Commune transaction activities are the way of VBSP's operation to serve customers at commune transaction points in order to enhance the accessibility of Government's social policy credit to the poor and other policy beneficiaries; reduce transaction costs of borrowers; implementing democracy, publicizing the use of policy credit and strengthening direction of local authorities and mass organizations in checking, supervising and helping borrowers use capital effective.
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE