Successful customers from VBSP's inclusive finance
23-02-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province reached nearly VND 2,400 billion with 94,651 active customers. Thanks to the good coordination with mass organizations, the inclusive finance has been provided to the right customer with the right use purpose in order to ensure credit quality.
VBSP’s inclusive finance supports the poor
19-02-2021, 4:27 pm
(VBSP News) Total outstanding loans through mass organizations are over VND 4,500 billion, credit quality has been credibly improved. Overdue debt only accounts for 0.04% total outstanding loans. In 2020, VBSP branch in Son La province has loaned nearly 17 thousand customers, of which mainly focuses on lending programs for poor households, near poor households, production and business households living in extremely disadvantaged areas, clean water and rural sanitation program.
Preferential credit as the leverage for start-up career aspirations
06-01-2021, 9:02 am
(VBSP News) Up to now, the total outstanding loan entrusted through 4 socio-political organizations is over VND 4,500 billion. The policy credit quality has been improved significantly, with the overdue debts only account for 0.04% of the total. In 2020, VBSP branch in Son La province has supported nearly 17 thousand customers to borrow capital. From these loans, many households in the area have courageously developed their business and improve their lives.
- The positive impact of policy credit to the development of craft villages 17-12-2020, 9:30 am
Effective implementation preferential credit in Khanh Hoa province
04-12-2020, 9:07 am
(VBSP News) Recently, VBSP in Khanh Hoa province has cooperated with mass organizations at all levels to disseminate and propagate the policies of the Party and State on policy credit, which promptly convey preferential loans to a suitable object. Thereby, it was helping the poor households and other policy beneficiaries have favourable conditions for economic development and legitimate enrichment.
Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
18-11-2020, 10:06 am
(VBSP News) From the job creation lending program of VBSP, many households in Mang Yang district (Gia Lai province) can develop their economy and get out of poverty. From the beginning of 2020 up to now, 8,290 households in Mang Yang district are borrowed loans with total outstanding loans of VND 273.5 billion; in which, outstanding loans for newly escaped from poverty households, near poor households, job creation program and production and business households in extremely disadvantaged areas are VND 4.3 billion, VND 13.2 billion, VND 3.6 billion and VND 8.7 billion respectively.
VBSP’s inclusive finance in Tuyen Quang province
10-06-2020, 11:04 am
(VBSP News) Nearly 18 years of operation, up to now, VBSP branch in Tuyen Quang province has total outstanding loans of VND 2,749 billion, an increase of VND 251 billion compared to the same period in 2019 with 76,636 active borrowers at 2,424 Savings and Credit Groups. The local budget transferred to VBSP also reached VND 43 billion.
- VBSP branches join fight against Covid-19 pandemic 08-04-2020, 10:25 am
- VBSP client success stories 08-04-2020, 8:33 am
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam 20-02-2020, 4:57 pm
- When inclusive financial services came to life in the highland of Yen Bai province 05-02-2020, 10:00 am
- Inclusive finance for ethnic minorities to escape poverty (B-prize winner in photo contest about poverty alleviation period 2016-2020) 20-12-2019, 9:21 am
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province 06-12-2019, 10:07 am
Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
11-10-2019, 11:39 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP in Lam Dong province has transferred preferential capital to poor households and policy beneficiaries. Credit programs of the Government implemented by VBSP has helped Lam Dong province have more important resources to successfully implement the national target program on poverty reduction, job creation and new rural construction.
Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
09-10-2019, 10:52 am
(VBSP News) Coming to the poor households in the highland and delta districts of Bac Giang province - where the preferential credit programs have helped many poor households and ethnic minorities. We have witnessed many families have overcome their poverty and stabilize their lives while some of households have the opportunity to escape from poverty and become rich, making a significant contribution to the national goal of poverty reduction and social security and creating people's belief in the policies of the Party and the State.
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3) 26-09-2019, 4:36 pm
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 2) 26-09-2019, 4:24 pm
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 1) 26-09-2019, 3:55 pm
Effectiveness of preferential capital in Dak Lak province
11-09-2019, 11:02 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, VBSP in Dak Lak province has enhanced the quality of its entrusting activities, bringing preferential credit to all villages and hamlets at 183 commune transaction points, with 4.222 Savings and Credit groups and timely helping the poor and ethnic minority households to develop production, improve living standards and sustainably reduce poverty.
- Fixed-date transaction point at commune: Key success for microfinance in Vietnam 08-11-2016, 9:43 am
|Xem trang||1||2||Tiếp theo|
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE