- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 15-08-2022, 2:07 pm
VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
20-07-2022, 10:54 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 18, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with a delegation of the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia (ARDB) led by Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB. VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan attended the meeting.
Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
05-07-2022, 10:49 am
As members of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), from 23rd to 27th June, the delegation from SKBBL led by Mr. ARJUN PRASAD POKHAREL - Secretary of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies and Mr. NAV RAJ SIMKHADA - Deputy CEO of SKBBL came to Vietnam in the exposure visit on agriculture, cooperatives and microfinance hosted by Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP).
VBSP conducted the exposure visit to India on learning digital finance transformation
12-03-2020, 8:24 am
(VBSP News) MSC Global Consulting Pte Ltd (MSC), with support from the MetLife Foundation, is currently providing technical assistance and advisory services to VBSP to support the Phase II of VBSP’s Mobile Banking Project under the Innovate, Implement, Impact (i3) Program in Vietnam. Therefore, VBSP’s team had an exposure visit to India during February 24-28, 2020 to participate in interviews and field visits with organizations in India.
A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
08-11-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) As part of a cooperation program between the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and the Nayoby Bank (NBB) of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, with the consent of Mr. Le Minh Hung, State Bank of Vietnam Governor and Chairperson of Board of Directors, from 4 - 7 November 2019, VBSP's high-ranking delegation led by Mr. Duong Quyet Thang, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, visited and worked with NBB. Welcoming VBSP’s delegation were Mr. Vouthi Leuanvylavong, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, and NBB leaders.
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation 29-10-2019, 3:26 pm
Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
02-02-2018, 6:12 pm
(VBSP News) On January 30th 2018, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has held a field visit for twenty Board members of The Asia Foundation to a fix-date transaction point at Kieu Ky commune, Gia lam district, Hanoi with a view to get more understanding on VBSP’s operation model and its digital banking strategy for the poor in future.
VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
30-08-2017, 3:44 pm
(VBSP News) It is assess of scientists, lecturers from Banking Academy, National Economics University, Hanoi National University and Banking Magazine after the field research in VBSP in the early days of August. The research team consists of 19 members, leading by Assoc. Truong Quoc Cuong - Deputy Director of Research Institute for Banking - Banking Academy.
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable 04-08-2017, 9:32 pm
Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit study visit in VBSP
27-12-2016, 8:28 pm
(VBSP) On June 21st 2014, VBSP has a meeting at the Headquarters with senior staffs from the Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit (ANGEM) led by Mr. Moukim Temourov - World Bank’s Representative at Algeria. Mr. Nguyen Duc Hai - Deputy General Director of VBSP has hosted the meeting and made the speech.
- Thailand Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives dispatch 9 delegations to study visits in VBSP 27-12-2016, 8:24 pm
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives conduct study visits to VBSP 27-12-2016, 8:21 pm
- VBSP welcome study delegation from Palli Karma-Sahayak Fund - Bangladesh in June 2012 27-12-2016, 8:16 pm
PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH PAYS 4TH STUDY VISIT TO VIETNAM BANK FOR SOICAL POLICES
27-12-2016, 8:08 pm
(VBSP News) Following three successful study tours in 2009, 2010 and 2011, from 1- 8 April 2012, the 11-member delegation of PKSF, leading by Managing Director Dr. QUAZI MESBAHUDDIN AHMED, has conducted a study tour to VBSP at the fourth time. The goal of this study visit is to learn and share experiences in microfinance, credit or non-credit policies and programs for the hardcore poor that contribute to poverty alleviation in Vietnam.
- NAYOBY BANK (THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR) VISITS VBSP AND SIGNED THE MOU OF COOPERATION 27-12-2016, 8:05 pm
- VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR 23-12-2016, 2:01 pm
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP 23-12-2016, 1:59 pm
PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
15-12-2016, 1:51 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP and PKSF have both worked as non-profit organization providing soft credit. While VBSP retails microfinance services, PKSF is a wholesale microfinance bank founded in May 1990. Correspondingly VBSP and PKSF desire to exchange experiences of each other model to apply to the current operation as well as the future strategic development.
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia 15-12-2016, 1:36 pm
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP 15-12-2016, 1:28 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||Tiếp theo|
- Winging disadvantaged students' dreams of going to school
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE