VBSP welcome study delegation from Palli Karma-Sahayak Fund - Bangladesh in June 2012
(VBSP News) From June 10th 2012 – June 17th 2012, a delegation from Palli Karma- Sahayak Fund (PKSF) - Bangladesh led by Mr. BiBHUTI BUSHAN BISWAS, the PKSF’s Assistant General Manager has paid a working visit to VBSP.
PKSF has a senior meeting in VBSP Headquarters
This is the fifth time since 2009 and the second time in 2012, PKSF has sent a senior delegation to study visit in VBSP. The main contents of this visit focus on policies and programs supporting to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with the aim of job creation and poverty reduction in Vietnam.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang met and worked with PKSF
The delegation has working visits at VBSP’s Head office, VBSP’s Quang Ninh branch and VBSP’s Ho Chi Minh city branch, and also paying visit to some SMEs who are VBSP’s active borrowers in order to know more about VBSP’s supporting policies and programs to SMEs.
PKSF met and worked with VBSP Branch in Ho Chi Minh city
Besides, the delegation also has working sessions with the Vietnam Association of SMEs and with SME Technical Assistance Center – Agency for SMEs Development – Ministry of Planning and Investment for further understanding supporting policies and programs to SMEs of Vietnam Government.
PKSF had a working session with SMEs Association of Vietnam
In all meetings, PKSF’s delegation highly appreciated the significant results of the working visit with many valuable experiences that can be applied in Bangladesh. On June 17th 2012, the delegation finished the working visit in Vietnam successfully.
- VBSP conducted the exposure visit to India on learning digital finance transformation
- A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable
- Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit study visit in VBSP
- Thailand Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives dispatch 9 delegations to study visits in VBSP
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives conduct study visits to VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH PAYS 4TH STUDY VISIT TO VIETNAM BANK FOR SOICAL POLICES
- NAYOBY BANK (THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR) VISITS VBSP AND SIGNED THE MOU OF COOPERATION
- VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP
- AMF delegations paid field visits to microfinance model of VBSP
- VBSP conducted study visits to Bangladesh, the Philippines and Indonesia
- Deposits through savings and credit group reach 170%
- VBSP Dak Po, Gia Lai prioritizes capital for cooperative members
- Small and medium enterprise scheme
- Social policy credit helps lift 2.1 million households out of poverty
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia
- Rural clean water supply and sanitation scheme
- Millions of households escape from poverty thanks to VBSP inclusive finance
- The success of inclusive finance in the past 5 years
- Big step forward in awareness and action
- Promoting the strength of the entire socio-political system to join hands in hunger elimination and poverty
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE