VBSP welcome study delegation from Palli Karma-Sahayak Fund - Bangladesh in June 2012
(VBSP News) From June 10th 2012 – June 17th 2012, a delegation from Palli Karma- Sahayak Fund (PKSF) - Bangladesh led by Mr. BiBHUTI BUSHAN BISWAS, the PKSF’s Assistant General Manager has paid a working visit to VBSP.
PKSF has a senior meeting in VBSP Headquarters
This is the fifth time since 2009 and the second time in 2012, PKSF has sent a senior delegation to study visit in VBSP. The main contents of this visit focus on policies and programs supporting to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with the aim of job creation and poverty reduction in Vietnam.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang met and worked with PKSF
The delegation has working visits at VBSP’s Head office, VBSP’s Quang Ninh branch and VBSP’s Ho Chi Minh city branch, and also paying visit to some SMEs who are VBSP’s active borrowers in order to know more about VBSP’s supporting policies and programs to SMEs.
PKSF met and worked with VBSP Branch in Ho Chi Minh city
Besides, the delegation also has working sessions with the Vietnam Association of SMEs and with SME Technical Assistance Center – Agency for SMEs Development – Ministry of Planning and Investment for further understanding supporting policies and programs to SMEs of Vietnam Government.
PKSF had a working session with SMEs Association of Vietnam
In all meetings, PKSF’s delegation highly appreciated the significant results of the working visit with many valuable experiences that can be applied in Bangladesh. On June 17th 2012, the delegation finished the working visit in Vietnam successfully.
- VBSP conducted the exposure visit to India on learning digital finance transformation
- A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable
- Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit study visit in VBSP
- Thailand Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives dispatch 9 delegations to study visits in VBSP
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives conduct study visits to VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH PAYS 4TH STUDY VISIT TO VIETNAM BANK FOR SOICAL POLICES
- NAYOBY BANK (THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR) VISITS VBSP AND SIGNED THE MOU OF COOPERATION
- VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP
- AMF delegations paid field visits to microfinance model of VBSP
- VBSP conducted study visits to Bangladesh, the Philippines and Indonesia
- VBSP's operation statistics in 2020
- Over 6.4 million poor, near-poor households access inclusive finance
- Nghe An province has maximized the effectiveness of the policy capital to alleviate poverty
- Experience lesson in improving inclusive finance quality - Case study from VBSP
- Overview of VBSP's inclusive finance in 2020
- Orientation for VBSP's Development Strategy in the period 2021 – 2030
- The implementation result of VBSP’s Development Strategy in 2011- 2020
- Residents are supported to reproduce after the inundation
- Preferential credit as the leverage for start-up career aspirations
- Newsletter Vol 01.2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE