VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 18, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with a delegation of the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia (ARDB) led by Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB. VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan attended the meeting.
Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan worked with Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB
The Rural Development Bank was established by the Royal Government of Cambodia through Sub-decree No. 1, dated January 21, 1998, which was named as the Rural Development Bank and was mandated as a specialized bank in agriculture. The Royal Government of Cambodia amended the roles and structures of RDB through sub-decree No. 199, dated June 11, 2014. Henceforth, the Rural Development Bank has changed the status from specialized bank to a commercial bank, known as the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank, in accordance with sub-decree No. 124, dated August 27, 2019.
ARDB is a public enterprise functioning in the form of state-owned commercial bank and is fully independent in leading and governing the bank’s activities. ARDB is under technical and financial supervision of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and supervisory of the National Bank of Cambodia.
Sharing session on policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups of VBSP with ARDB
During this visit and working session, the ARDB delegation learned about VBSP's experience in credit policies, credit risk management as well as business models and project management to support the poor, contribute to sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam. In addition, VBSP also shares with the delegation on financial education and digital financial services (SMS notification service, financial education application, policy credit management application, Mobile Banking digital banking application, etc.) for the poor and other disadvantaged groups.
VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan gave a gift of logo VBSP to the delegation
- Credit policies under Decision 22 for ex-prisoners to rebuild lives in Ha Nam
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- $380 million has been delivered to vulnerable groups for economic recovery
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups
- Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
- Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- Policy credit activities are always towards the poor, contributing to ensuring social security
- Effective credit for socio-economic recovery and development in Binh Dinh province
- Poverty reduction in Bach Thong
- New vitality in the midland of Phu Tho
- Policy loans help Nghe An farmers create a tourist village
- In 2024, VBSP Ben Tre Branch sets a target of over 10% for the credit growth
- No one left behind due to capital lack
- People’s happiness is multiplied when supported with Great Solidarity houses
- Policy credit - "Leverage" for poor households in Kien Giang
- The capital entrusted to VBSP has exceeded the year’s plan
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE