Board of Management
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF VBSP
VBSP’s operating network stretches from the Headquarters down to provinces and districts. At the helm of VBSP is the General Director, who is assisted by a number of Deputy General Directors and functional departments at the Headquarters.
- At the central level
The Headquarters is located in Hanoi (the Capital), a Transaction Center, an Information Technology Center, a Training Center.
- At the local level
VBSP’s provincial branches are subordinated units of the Headquarters. Under the authorization of VBSP’s General Director, these branches direct and run VBSP’s activities in local areas. A provincial branch is headed by a director, who is assisted by a number of deputy directors and operational divisions. To date there have been 63 VBSP’s provincial branches.
District transaction offices are subordinated units of the provincial branches. These district offices directly conduct VBSP’s activities in the local area. A district transaction office is also headed by a manager, who is assisted by a number of deputy managers and operational teams. To date, there have been 631 district transaction offices.
Savings and credit groups: VBSP provides financial schemes to the group members who are the poor and other disadvantaged ones through local mass organizations. The savings and credit groups established and managed by such mass organizations as Women Union, Farmer Union, Veteran Union and Youth Union, which ensure that the Government’s financial schemes approaching the poor and other disadvantaged persons who are in need of capitals. To date, there have been around 200,000 savings and credit groups.
The Management Board of VBSP
- Newsletter Vol 28
- The General Director of VBSP working with Lao Cai Provincial Party secretary
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Northern mountainous provinces
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Red River Delta provinces
- VBSP's loan as a leverage to improve livelihood better
- Continuing to maintain and improve quality of policy credit
- 1,195 employees whose jobs were suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic borrowed loans from the VND 16,000 billion credit package
- Guidance on lending to employers to pay work suspension wages for their employees due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- Ethnic minority women escape from poverty – successful customer story from VBSP
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE