Board of Management
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF VBSP
VBSP’s operating network stretches from the Headquarters down to provinces and districts. At the helm of VBSP is the General Director, who is assisted by a number of Deputy General Directors and functional departments at the Headquarters.
- At the central level
The Headquarters is located in Hanoi (the Capital), a Transaction Center, an Information Technology Center, a Training Center.
- At the local level
VBSP’s provincial branches are subordinated units of the Headquarters. Under the authorization of VBSP’s General Director, these branches direct and run VBSP’s activities in local areas. A provincial branch is headed by a director, who is assisted by a number of deputy directors and operational divisions. To date there have been 63 VBSP’s provincial branches.
District transaction offices are subordinated units of the provincial branches. These district offices directly conduct VBSP’s activities in the local area. A district transaction office is also headed by a manager, who is assisted by a number of deputy managers and operational teams. To date, there have been 631 district transaction offices.
Savings and credit groups: VBSP provides financial schemes to the group members who are the poor and other disadvantaged ones through local mass organizations. The savings and credit groups established and managed by such mass organizations as Women Union, Farmer Union, Veteran Union and Youth Union, which ensure that the Government’s financial schemes approaching the poor and other disadvantaged persons who are in need of capitals. To date, there have been around 200,000 savings and credit groups.
The Management Board of VBSP
- Funding for the poor to ensure their livelihoods after the epidemic
- Newsletter Vol 11.2021
- Disbursed VND 382 billion to pay salaries for employees ceasing working and recovery business
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Support enterprises to overcome difficulties and recovery production
- Policy credit helps people surmount pandemic challenges
- Link social policy credit with support for science and technology transfer and vocational training
- Preferential capital helps women increase their income
- Training course “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE