Board of Management
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF VBSP
VBSP’s operating network stretches from the Headquarters down to provinces and districts. At the helm of VBSP is the General Director, who is assisted by a number of Deputy General Directors and functional departments at the Headquarters.
- At the central level
The Headquarters is located in Hanoi (the Capital), a Transaction Center, an Information Technology Center, a Training Center.
- At the local level
VBSP’s provincial branches are subordinated units of the Headquarters. Under the authorization of VBSP’s General Director, these branches direct and run VBSP’s activities in local areas. A provincial branch is headed by a director, who is assisted by a number of deputy directors and operational divisions. To date there have been 63 VBSP’s provincial branches.
District transaction offices are subordinated units of the provincial branches. These district offices directly conduct VBSP’s activities in the local area. A district transaction office is also headed by a manager, who is assisted by a number of deputy managers and operational teams. To date, there have been 631 district transaction offices.
Savings and credit groups: VBSP provides financial schemes to the group members who are the poor and other disadvantaged ones through local mass organizations. The savings and credit groups established and managed by such mass organizations as Women Union, Farmer Union, Veteran Union and Youth Union, which ensure that the Government’s financial schemes approaching the poor and other disadvantaged persons who are in need of capitals. To date, there have been around 200,000 savings and credit groups.
The Management Board of VBSP
- VBSP’s outstanding performance and strategic plan for 2020
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Over 4,000 houses built with social policy credit
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Rural and agriculture finance for the poor and other vulnerable groups - Best practices from VBSP
- The effectiveness of inclusive finance in Gia Lai province
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE