VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ethnic minorities's motivation to escape from poverty
- The journey of escaping from poverty
- VBSP organizes an online training on credit
- A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- The Asia Foundation expert delegation paid an exchange visit to VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province
- Having better life thanks to inclusive finance
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation
- Newsletter Vol 8
- VBSP mobilizes local authorities to participate support for poverty alleviation
- Newsletter Vol 7
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE