VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- VBSP’s outstanding performance and strategic plan for 2020
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Over 4,000 houses built with social policy credit
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Rural and agriculture finance for the poor and other vulnerable groups - Best practices from VBSP
- The effectiveness of inclusive finance in Gia Lai province
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE