VBSP has a clear vision to be a policy bank focused on the poor, low-income and other last-mile populations with mixed market and policy functions. .
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- Newsletter Vol 28
- The General Director of VBSP working with Lao Cai Provincial Party secretary
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Northern mountainous provinces
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Red River Delta provinces
- VBSP's loan as a leverage to improve livelihood better
- Continuing to maintain and improve quality of policy credit
- 1,195 employees whose jobs were suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic borrowed loans from the VND 16,000 billion credit package
- Guidance on lending to employers to pay work suspension wages for their employees due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- Ethnic minority women escape from poverty – successful customer story from VBSP
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE