- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea 10-04-2020, 11:49 am
Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
09-04-2020, 8:41 pm
(VBSP News) Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of enterprises and business households closed is increasing, leading to the fact that many workers losing their jobs. Beside the solutions VBSP has actively implemented to help the poor and last-mile populations overcome difficulties and improve production, the entrusting fund from local authorities also plays an important role in this campaign against the pandemic.
Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
08-04-2020, 2:03 pm
(VBSP News) The Standing Board of the Hanoi People’s Council has agreed in principle with the proposal of the municipal People’s Committee to add VND650 billion (US$27.9 million) to the city budget capital entrusted through the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) – Hanoi branch to help disadvantaged groups overcome the impact of COVID-19.
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19 06-04-2020, 1:51 pm
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic 03-04-2020, 4:40 pm
VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
18-03-2020, 11:14 am
(VBSP News) In the Vientam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), the health and safety of both the customers and the staff are always our top priority. With the complicated situation of the Corona virus disease, we have been urgently implementing preventive measures to protect the safety of our customers and the whole community.
- Newsletter Vol 16 18-03-2020, 10:10 am
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality 11-02-2020, 4:39 pm
- A modern and humane Danang city 04-02-2020, 9:27 am
A new strategic plan of inclusive finance in 2020
31-01-2020, 4:37 pm
On the morning of 30 January 2020 (the first working day of the lunar new year 2020), Governor of State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Le Minh Hung, Chairman of the Board of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) presided the meeting at VBSP Headquarter in Hanoi. The meeting was held online at VBSP branches in across the country.
- Sustainable poverty reduction: Achieved results and orientation from VBSP 30-01-2020, 2:01 pm
- Annual Labor Conference 2019 for VBSP staffs 20-01-2020, 11:57 am
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany 08-01-2020, 5:20 pm
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020 08-01-2020, 3:02 pm
Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
26-12-2019, 2:41 pm
(VBSP News) Looking back on the deployment of credit policy to realize the National Target Program on Poverty Reduction in 2016-2020, what makes Mr. Duong Quyet Thang - VBSP General Director, most happy is that policy credit sources have increasingly taken roots in people’s lives, helping needy households and policy beneficiaries to embark on economic development and improve the quality of life.
- VBSP's inclusive finance review in first six months in 2019 14-08-2019, 2:42 pm
- Recruitment Notice 11-06-2019, 2:44 pm
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up 10-04-2019, 4:40 pm
DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
26-03-2019, 11:13 am
(VBSP News) Both Ministry of Austrialia Trade and Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Asia Foundation (TAF) have just conducted a two-day visit to VBSP to assess the result of the phase 1 (2017-2018) within the project on studying and piloting mobile banking for the poor population, low-income and women-led microenterprises.
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies –leverage for poor households in economic development 27-02-2019, 9:51 am
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- Nearly 1.2 million households provided with VBSP’s loans
- VBSP registers upbeat first-half performance
- Nearly 1.2 million households have borrowed loans from VBSP
- Online conference to deploy tasks of the last 6 months of 2020
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE