VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
18-03-2020, 11:14 am
(VBSP News) In the Vientam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), the health and safety of both the customers and the staff are always our top priority. With the complicated situation of the Corona virus disease, we have been urgently implementing preventive measures to protect the safety of our customers and the whole community.
- Newsletter 16 18-03-2020, 10:10 am
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality 11-02-2020, 4:39 pm
- A modern and humane Danang city 04-02-2020, 9:27 am
A new strategic plan of inclusive finance in 2020
31-01-2020, 4:37 pm
On the morning of 30 January 2020 (the first working day of the lunar new year 2020), Governor of State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Le Minh Hung, Chairman of the Board of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) presided the meeting at VBSP Headquarter in Hanoi. The meeting was held online at VBSP branches in across the country.
- Sustainable poverty reduction: Achieved results and orientation from VBSP 30-01-2020, 2:01 pm
- Annual Labor Conference 2019 for VBSP staffs 20-01-2020, 11:57 am
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany 08-01-2020, 5:20 pm
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020 08-01-2020, 3:02 pm
Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
26-12-2019, 2:41 pm
(VBSP News) Looking back on the deployment of credit policy to realize the National Target Program on Poverty Reduction in 2016-2020, what makes Mr. Duong Quyet Thang - VBSP General Director, most happy is that policy credit sources have increasingly taken roots in people’s lives, helping needy households and policy beneficiaries to embark on economic development and improve the quality of life.
- VBSP's inclusive finance review in first six months in 2019 14-08-2019, 2:42 pm
- Recruitment Notice 11-06-2019, 2:44 pm
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up 10-04-2019, 4:40 pm
DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
26-03-2019, 11:13 am
(VBSP News) Both Ministry of Austrialia Trade and Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Asia Foundation (TAF) have just conducted a two-day visit to VBSP to assess the result of the phase 1 (2017-2018) within the project on studying and piloting mobile banking for the poor population, low-income and women-led microenterprises.
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies –leverage for poor households in economic development 27-02-2019, 9:51 am
- Credit limit to double for the poor 26-02-2019, 3:06 pm
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women 20-02-2019, 2:20 pm
Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
13-02-2019, 1:47 pm
(VBSP News) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has applauded significant contributions of the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) to the country’s poverty reduction and socio-economic development while attending a Lunar New Year meeting of the bank on February 11 or the seventh day of the first lunar month.
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019 12-02-2019, 9:45 am
6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
28-01-2019, 1:36 pm
(VBSP News) In 2018, the Việt Nam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) achieved remarkable successes in its task assigned by the Prime Minister. Our achievements have contributed to the implementation of the National Targeted Programme on sustainable reduction in poverty, building new rural areas and political stability at grassroots levels.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- Supporting workers affected by Covid 19 pandemic
- Leverage for ethnic minorities in Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 17
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE