- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans 20-07-2021, 4:29 pm
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane 20-07-2021, 4:04 pm
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the Cuban Embassy
28-06-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) On June 25, in Hanoi, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang had a meeting with the Cuban Embassy led by Mr. Orlando Nicolás Hernández Guillén - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba in Vietnam. Attending the meeting, there are Ms. Irmina Peroho Bellido de Luna - Economic and Commercial Counselor; Mr. Jorge Luis Guimera - Economic Office Specialist and Leaders of VBSP.
Online meeting "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers”
25-06-2021, 10:19 am
(VBSP News) On June 24, 2021, VBSP collaborated with Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance, Japan and JFC-Micro to hold an online meeting on "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers". Mr. Sakata Wataru - President of PRI, Ministry of Finance, Japan and Ms. Tran Lan Phuong - Deputy General Director co-chaired the meeting.
Timely transferring policy capital during the Covid-19 pandemic
28-05-2021, 10:49 am
(VBSP News) Right from the first months of 2021, following the direction of the Board of Directors, General Director of VBSP, the whole system of VBSP, including the branch of VBSP in Hoa Binh province, actively mobilized capital sources and timely disbursed preferential capital to poor households and other disadvantaged groups. The capital has become a driving force in the people's journey to escape from poverty, especially in the context of the current complicated situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
VBSP provides timely support to prevent Covid-19
27-05-2021, 3:07 pm
(VBSP News) In response to the Covid-19, VBSP promptly shared, encouraged and supported VND 2.1 billion for hospitals and frontline units carrying out pandemic prevention and control tasks in the following provinces and cities such as Ha Noi (VND 800 million), Bac Ninh (VND 300 million), Bac Giang (VND 300 million), Da Nang (VND 300 million), Vinh Phuc (VND 200 million), Dien Bien (VND 200 million).
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program 11-05-2021, 3:00 pm
VBSP supports to create jobs for people
07-05-2021, 2:05 pm
(VBSP News) Creating jobs for employees is an important task in poverty reduction, improving the quality of life for people and socio-economic development. Over the past time, Quang Ninh province has implemented many solutions to create jobs for workers. In particular, the Provincial People's Council has many resolutions on the employment program, of which, allocating the entrusted budget capital for VBSP in Quang Ninh province to provide job creation loans for employees.
VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
06-05-2021, 4:00 pm
(VBSP News) Xin Man is one of the difficult districts of Ha Giang province, to bring Resolution 05 of the Provincial Party Executive Committee on renovating the garden, developing household garden economy, creating livelihoods for people and sustainable poverty reduction for the period 2021 - 2025 into life, capital is the most difficult thing. The district VBSP has supported people with valuable capital according to Resolution 58 of the Provincial People's Council on specific policies to support the development of the local garden economy, so that people can have livelihoods to improve wasteland, develop commodity-oriented agricultural production right on their own land.
- Annual Report 2019 09-04-2021, 10:01 am
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans 05-04-2021, 4:55 pm
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021 05-04-2021, 4:25 pm
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget 30-03-2021, 1:46 pm
Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
22-03-2021, 3:36 pm
(VBSP News) A Khmer woman in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has started a successful pomelo-growing business. Thanks to a loan from the Government's project to support women to start businesses, Danh Thi Kim Anh in Phuoc Ninh Hamlet, Mong Tho B Commune of Chau Thanh District invested in growing green-skin andpink-flesh pomelos and earns hundreds of millions dong profit every year.
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
- VBSP's wish on the International Women's Day 08-03-2021, 10:56 am
The Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP
02-03-2021, 2:13 pm
(VBSP News) Within the Vietnam Financial Inclusion Support Framework (FISF), Project P162223, World Bank made the Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP. This report was prepared with resources of the FISF Trust Fund with funding from the Netherlands and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Basically, World Bank made a comprehensive and accurate assessment of the performance of VBSP in recent years.
- Review of VBSP by World Bank 02-03-2021, 10:56 am
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment awarded the Certificate of Merit to VBSP 24-02-2021, 2:40 pm
Successful customers from VBSP's inclusive finance
23-02-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province reached nearly VND 2,400 billion with 94,651 active customers. Thanks to the good coordination with mass organizations, the inclusive finance has been provided to the right customer with the right use purpose in order to ensure credit quality.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE