- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program 11-05-2021, 3:00 pm
VBSP supports to create jobs for people
07-05-2021, 2:05 pm
(VBSP News) Creating jobs for employees is an important task in poverty reduction, improving the quality of life for people and socio-economic development. Over the past time, Quang Ninh province has implemented many solutions to create jobs for workers. In particular, the Provincial People's Council has many resolutions on the employment program, of which, allocating the entrusted budget capital for VBSP in Quang Ninh province to provide job creation loans for employees.
VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
06-05-2021, 4:00 pm
(VBSP News) Xin Man is one of the difficult districts of Ha Giang province, to bring Resolution 05 of the Provincial Party Executive Committee on renovating the garden, developing household garden economy, creating livelihoods for people and sustainable poverty reduction for the period 2021 - 2025 into life, capital is the most difficult thing. The district VBSP has supported people with valuable capital according to Resolution 58 of the Provincial People's Council on specific policies to support the development of the local garden economy, so that people can have livelihoods to improve wasteland, develop commodity-oriented agricultural production right on their own land.
- Annual Report 2019 09-04-2021, 10:01 am
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans 05-04-2021, 4:55 pm
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021 05-04-2021, 4:25 pm
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget 30-03-2021, 1:46 pm
Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
22-03-2021, 3:36 pm
(VBSP News) A Khmer woman in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has started a successful pomelo-growing business. Thanks to a loan from the Government's project to support women to start businesses, Danh Thi Kim Anh in Phuoc Ninh Hamlet, Mong Tho B Commune of Chau Thanh District invested in growing green-skin andpink-flesh pomelos and earns hundreds of millions dong profit every year.
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
- VBSP's wish on the International Women's Day 08-03-2021, 10:56 am
The Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP
02-03-2021, 2:13 pm
(VBSP News) Within the Vietnam Financial Inclusion Support Framework (FISF), Project P162223, World Bank made the Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP. This report was prepared with resources of the FISF Trust Fund with funding from the Netherlands and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Basically, World Bank made a comprehensive and accurate assessment of the performance of VBSP in recent years.
- Review of VBSP by World Bank 02-03-2021, 10:56 am
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment awarded the Certificate of Merit to VBSP 24-02-2021, 2:40 pm
Successful customers from VBSP's inclusive finance
23-02-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province reached nearly VND 2,400 billion with 94,651 active customers. Thanks to the good coordination with mass organizations, the inclusive finance has been provided to the right customer with the right use purpose in order to ensure credit quality.
VBSP’s inclusive finance supports the poor
19-02-2021, 4:27 pm
(VBSP News) Total outstanding loans through mass organizations are over VND 4,500 billion, credit quality has been credibly improved. Overdue debt only accounts for 0.04% total outstanding loans. In 2020, VBSP branch in Son La province has loaned nearly 17 thousand customers, of which mainly focuses on lending programs for poor households, near poor households, production and business households living in extremely disadvantaged areas, clean water and rural sanitation program.
Transaction activities of VBSP at commune level
04-02-2021, 8:50 am
(VBSP News) Serving the poor and other disadvantaged groups in accessing preferential credits and financial services of the government in such a convenience, cost saving and quick manner; to publicize the use of social credit and strengthen the steering of local government and mass organizations in policy credit implementation, VBSP has established the model of fixed date transaction points at commune/ward/town (referred to as commune) for serving the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Commune transaction is such an effective approach of VBSP to customers at mobile transaction point located in the venue of Communal people’s committee.
- Newsletter Vol 02.2021 27-01-2021, 11:36 am
- Lending to the poor 22-01-2021, 4:38 pm
VBSP contributes to financial inclusion application and client protection
21-01-2021, 8:42 am
(VBSP News) Financial inclusion is an important development direction in order to achieve the goal of providing quality and convenient services to the poor, policy beneficiaries and customers in rural, mountainous and remote areas. Over the past years, through its activities, VBSP has contributed to enhancing financial inclusion in Vietnam.
Inclusive finance contribution to the implementation of national target programs
20-01-2021, 9:53 am
(VBSP News) In line with economic growth, Vietnam has always paid special attention to social welfare programs, focusing on national poverty reduction programs and new rural development. More than 20 policy credit programs are implemented by VBSP for a wide range of target groups and goals have created a breakthrough in improving living conditions and employment of the poor, contributing to successful implementation of the National Target Program on sustainable poverty reduction and new rural development.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- The policy credit approaching the daily need of local people
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program
- VBSP supports to create jobs for people
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Promote the efficiency of policy credit among ethnic minorities
- Life stabilization thanks to policy budget
- Effects from social housing loan program
- Newsletter Vol 05.2021
- 88 households escaping poverty in Can Tho city received preferential loans from VBSP
- Efficiency of lending for Safe Water and Rural Sanitation
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE