- Effectiveness from preferential capital for disadvantaged students 27-09-2022, 4:47 pm
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit 19-09-2022, 3:00 pm
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022 19-09-2022, 2:56 pm
Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
19-09-2022, 2:44 pm
(VBSP News) On September 7, the People's Committee of Binh Duong province held a conference to review 20 implementation years of Decree No. 78/2002/ND-CP dated 4th October 2002 of the Government on credit for the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Attending the conference were Nguyen Loc Ha - Member of the Provincial Party Standing Committee, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee; Bui Quang Vinh - VBSP Deputy General Director; and leaders of departments, agencies and localities in the province.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 19-09-2022, 10:10 am
Typical example of good production and business
19-09-2022, 9:12 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, in many areas across Ba To district (Quang Ngai), there have appeared a number of diversified and effective economic development models and many examples of farmers who are dynamic, dare to think, dare to do, industrious, creative, step by step rise to get rich righteously. Mr. Pham Van Hoa in Go Ret village, Ma Nghit, Ba Cung commune is one such person.
- Increasing the loan size for Disadvantaged Student Program 08-09-2022, 10:02 am
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 15-08-2022, 2:07 pm
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction 05-08-2022, 1:29 pm
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program 01-08-2022, 11:31 am
VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
21-07-2022, 10:05 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 19th, 2022 in Hanoi, Deputy General Director of VBSP Hoang Minh Te had a meeting with Secretary General of Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) Prasun Kumar Das, on the occasion of his visit to Vietnam to attend the Regional Policy Forum and 75th Executive Committee Meeting of APRACA.
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference 20-07-2022, 2:30 pm
VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
20-07-2022, 10:54 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 18, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with a delegation of the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia (ARDB) led by Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB. VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan attended the meeting.
- $380 million has been delivered to vulnerable groups for economic recovery 12-07-2022, 9:42 am
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022 07-07-2022, 9:08 am
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups 06-07-2022, 9:32 am
Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
05-07-2022, 10:49 am
As members of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), from 23rd to 27th June, the delegation from SKBBL led by Mr. ARJUN PRASAD POKHAREL - Secretary of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies and Mr. NAV RAJ SIMKHADA - Deputy CEO of SKBBL came to Vietnam in the exposure visit on agriculture, cooperatives and microfinance hosted by Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP).
Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
29-06-2022, 3:06 pm
(VBSP News) On the morning of June 15, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with the World Bank (WB) and Earnst & Young Vietnam (EY) to kick off the project of technical assistance for digital transformation and payment for VBSP within the framework of the World Bank's support scheme to modernize the payment system of the State Bank in the implementation of the Comprehensive Financial Strategy.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
28-06-2022, 9:32 am
(VBSP News) Within the framework of the membership of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), on June 24, 2022, in Hanoi, General Director of VBSP Duong Quyet Thang had a courtesy meeting to welcome the senior staff of Sana Kisan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (SKBBL), led by Mr. ARJUN PRASAD POKHAREL – Secretary of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies.
Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
06-06-2022, 3:38 pm
(VBSP News) On the afternoon of May 04, VBSP held a kick-off ceremony for the project to upgrade the version of the Intellect Corebanking system. Attending the launching ceremony were Deputy General Director Hoang Minh Te cum Head of Intellect Corebanking Project Management Board and representatives of IT Center, Training Center, Transaction Center and Operational Departments at Head Office.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Effectiveness from preferential capital for disadvantaged students
- Implementing effectively job creation lending program
- Policy credit helps people living in the highlands escape from poverty
- Focusing on lending to ethnic minority households
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022
- Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
- The effectiveness of VBSP inclusive finance
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- Typical example of good production and business
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE