- Newsletter Vol 25 28-08-2020, 4:19 pm
- Financial literacy for the poor and other disdadvantaged groups 20-08-2020, 1:52 pm
Assessment of the World Bank on the role and achievement of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
13-08-2020, 9:22 am
A credit model for development or policy credit with the support of the Governments is the model that has been applied in many countries around the world. However the number of successful models is few thus far. Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) is one among them, which is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia.
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia 17-07-2020, 5:12 pm
- Big step forward in awareness and action 16-07-2020, 10:29 am
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea 10-04-2020, 11:49 am
Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
09-04-2020, 8:41 pm
(VBSP News) Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of enterprises and business households closed is increasing, leading to the fact that many workers losing their jobs. Beside the solutions VBSP has actively implemented to help the poor and last-mile populations overcome difficulties and improve production, the entrusting fund from local authorities also plays an important role in this campaign against the pandemic.
Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
08-04-2020, 2:03 pm
(VBSP News) The Standing Board of the Hanoi People’s Council has agreed in principle with the proposal of the municipal People’s Committee to add VND650 billion (US$27.9 million) to the city budget capital entrusted through the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) – Hanoi branch to help disadvantaged groups overcome the impact of COVID-19.
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19 06-04-2020, 1:51 pm
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic 03-04-2020, 4:40 pm
VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
18-03-2020, 11:14 am
(VBSP News) In the Vientam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), the health and safety of both the customers and the staff are always our top priority. With the complicated situation of the Corona virus disease, we have been urgently implementing preventive measures to protect the safety of our customers and the whole community.
- Newsletter Vol 16 18-03-2020, 10:10 am
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality 11-02-2020, 4:39 pm
- A modern and humane Danang city 04-02-2020, 9:27 am
A new strategic plan of inclusive finance in 2020
31-01-2020, 4:37 pm
On the morning of 30 January 2020 (the first working day of the lunar new year 2020), Governor of State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Le Minh Hung, Chairman of the Board of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) presided the meeting at VBSP Headquarter in Hanoi. The meeting was held online at VBSP branches in across the country.
- Sustainable poverty reduction: Achieved results and orientation from VBSP 30-01-2020, 2:01 pm
- Annual Labor Conference 2019 for VBSP staffs 20-01-2020, 11:57 am
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany 08-01-2020, 5:20 pm
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020 08-01-2020, 3:02 pm
Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
26-12-2019, 2:41 pm
(VBSP News) Looking back on the deployment of credit policy to realize the National Target Program on Poverty Reduction in 2016-2020, what makes Mr. Duong Quyet Thang - VBSP General Director, most happy is that policy credit sources have increasingly taken roots in people’s lives, helping needy households and policy beneficiaries to embark on economic development and improve the quality of life.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP attended National financial inclusion strategy to 2025 with a vision to 2030 conference
- Ensuring preferential funding for disadvantaged students
- The address for the poor and policy beneficiaries in Tuyen Quang province
- Financial literacy app for the poor, women, low income, MSMEs and other last-mile populations
- Participation of local authorities in VBSP's activities
- "Midwife" for young people to get rich
- Savings and credit group model: Best practice from VBSP
- Providing rural financial services for the poor: Best practice from VBSP
- Accelerating access to financial services for the poor: Best practice from VBSP
- Newsletter Vol 25
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE