Orientation for VBSP's Development Strategy in the period 2021 – 2030
07-01-2021, 9:44 am
(VBSP News) VBSP conducted orientation for Development Strategy in the period 2021 - 2030 in order to make social policy credit operations developed in a stable and sustainable manner supporting poor, near-poor households and other disadvantaged groups to escaping from poverty sustainably, contributing to the effective implementation of poverty reduction, social security and new rural development.
The implementation result of VBSP’s Development Strategy in 2011- 2020
07-01-2021, 9:16 am
(VBSP News) In the process of implementing the Development Strategy, VBSP has received attention and direction from the Party, State, ministries and agencies, the coherent coordination of local branches and mass organization at all levels and the enthusiastic support of the community. Especially, in November 2014, the Secretariat of the Party Central Committee issued Directive No. 40-CT/TW on strengthening the leadership of the Central Party on social policy credit and the Prime Minister issued the Decision No. 401/QD-TTg dated March 14, 2016 to implement this directive. This has supported VBSP to mobilize local budget and the concern of local governments in delivering policy credit for the poor.
Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2011-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the renovation period
23-12-2020, 10:26 am
(VBSP News) On December 21, 2020, in Hanoi, VBSP held the conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2010-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the renovation period. Mrs. Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh - Member of the Party Central Committee, Vice President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, First Vice Chairman of Central Emulation and Reward Council attended and made a speech at the conference.
- Infographic: 10-year implementation of development strategy of VBSP 22-12-2020, 1:54 pm
World Bank Remarks at the Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2010-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the Renovation period
22-12-2020, 8:57 am
(VBSP News) On December 21, 2020, in Hanoi, VBSP held the Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2010-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the Renovation period. Mr. Ketut Kusuma - World Bank Senior Financial Sector Specialist made a speech at the conference
Development strategy of VBSP for the 2011-2020 period: 10 years and big steps foward
22-12-2020, 8:30 am
Looking back at the implementation of VBSP development strategy for the period 2011 - 2020, VBSP’s member of the Board of Directors - General Director of VBSP Duong Quyet Thang said that during the implementation of the Development Strategy, at some point the country faced many difficulties, challenges, especially Covid -19 pandemic in 2020 and increasingly complicated and unpredictable natural disasters and epidemics which made the risk of poverty and falling back into poverty always emerge, thus, social policy credit also needed changes in both resources and modes of support.
- VBSP: a helping hand to employees in COVID-19 times 30-10-2020, 1:27 pm
- Newsletter Vol 25 28-08-2020, 4:19 pm
- Financial literacy for the poor and other disdadvantaged groups 20-08-2020, 1:52 pm
Assessment of the World Bank on the role and achievement of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
13-08-2020, 9:22 am
A credit model for development or policy credit with the support of the Governments is the model that has been applied in many countries around the world. However the number of successful models is few thus far. Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) is one among them, which is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia.
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia 17-07-2020, 5:12 pm
- Big step forward in awareness and action 16-07-2020, 10:29 am
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea 10-04-2020, 11:49 am
Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
09-04-2020, 8:41 pm
(VBSP News) Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of enterprises and business households closed is increasing, leading to the fact that many workers losing their jobs. Beside the solutions VBSP has actively implemented to help the poor and last-mile populations overcome difficulties and improve production, the entrusting fund from local authorities also plays an important role in this campaign against the pandemic.
Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
08-04-2020, 2:03 pm
(VBSP News) The Standing Board of the Hanoi People’s Council has agreed in principle with the proposal of the municipal People’s Committee to add VND650 billion (US$27.9 million) to the city budget capital entrusted through the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) – Hanoi branch to help disadvantaged groups overcome the impact of COVID-19.
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19 06-04-2020, 1:51 pm
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic 03-04-2020, 4:40 pm
VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
18-03-2020, 11:14 am
(VBSP News) In the Vientam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), the health and safety of both the customers and the staff are always our top priority. With the complicated situation of the Corona virus disease, we have been urgently implementing preventive measures to protect the safety of our customers and the whole community.
- Newsletter Vol 16 18-03-2020, 10:10 am
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality 11-02-2020, 4:39 pm
|Quay lại||1||...||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||...||Tiếp theo|
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE