VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
20-07-2022, 10:54 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 18, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with a delegation of the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia (ARDB) led by Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB. VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan attended the meeting.
- $380 million has been delivered to vulnerable groups for economic recovery 12-07-2022, 9:42 am
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022 07-07-2022, 9:08 am
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups 06-07-2022, 9:32 am
Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
05-07-2022, 10:49 am
As members of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), from 23rd to 27th June, the delegation from SKBBL led by Mr. ARJUN PRASAD POKHAREL - Secretary of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies and Mr. NAV RAJ SIMKHADA - Deputy CEO of SKBBL came to Vietnam in the exposure visit on agriculture, cooperatives and microfinance hosted by Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP).
Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
29-06-2022, 3:06 pm
(VBSP News) On the morning of June 15, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with the World Bank (WB) and Earnst & Young Vietnam (EY) to kick off the project of technical assistance for digital transformation and payment for VBSP within the framework of the World Bank's support scheme to modernize the payment system of the State Bank in the implementation of the Comprehensive Financial Strategy.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
28-06-2022, 9:32 am
(VBSP News) Within the framework of the membership of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA), on June 24, 2022, in Hanoi, General Director of VBSP Duong Quyet Thang had a courtesy meeting to welcome the senior staff of Sana Kisan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (SKBBL), led by Mr. ARJUN PRASAD POKHAREL – Secretary of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies.
Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
06-06-2022, 3:38 pm
(VBSP News) On the afternoon of May 04, VBSP held a kick-off ceremony for the project to upgrade the version of the Intellect Corebanking system. Attending the launching ceremony were Deputy General Director Hoang Minh Te cum Head of Intellect Corebanking Project Management Board and representatives of IT Center, Training Center, Transaction Center and Operational Departments at Head Office.
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022 20-05-2022, 9:36 am
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development 20-05-2022, 9:33 am
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations 17-05-2022, 9:30 am
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions 10-05-2022, 2:20 pm
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions 10-05-2022, 1:50 pm
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government 10-05-2022, 1:47 pm
- Production land and occupation change support loan for ethnic minority and mountainous regions 10-05-2022, 1:40 pm
- Housing support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions 10-05-2022, 1:38 pm
- The residential land support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions 10-05-2022, 1:30 pm
- Non-public preschools and primary schools can borrow loans with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain their operations 05-05-2022, 8:22 am
- VBSP Ha Nam supports new rural development 21-04-2022, 3:56 pm
- Support people for sustainable poverty reduction 15-04-2022, 2:26 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE