- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance 14-12-2017, 10:58 pm
Help the poor to access policy credit and financial services
07-12-2017, 5:18 pm
(VBSP News) With the prime goal to assist the poor and other vulnerable groups to access financial products and services, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has set up operations at the commune level, with transaction points located at the communal people’s committees, to provide convenient and efficient funding for those in need.
- Inclusive finance help reduce poverty 30-10-2017, 10:46 am
- Deputy PM instructs increasing lending for poverty alleviation 30-10-2017, 10:39 am
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies wins Celent Model Bank Award with Intellect's Digital Core
21-10-2017, 12:14 pm
(VBSP News) Intellect Design Arena Limited, a specialist in enabling true Digital Transformation across Banking & Insurance, is proud to announce that Vietnam’s leading government owned bank, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has won a Celent Model Bank Award in the Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation category.
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies 21-10-2017, 12:03 pm
- Prime Minister praises social credit policies 21-10-2017, 10:56 am
VBSP’s 15th Anniversary - Policy credit contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam
18-10-2017, 5:27 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP’s financial inclusion remarked a significant contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam. This is the assessment of Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc in the VBSP’s 15th sum-up anniversary on policy credit in periods of 2002 - 2017 held on 16th October 2017, Hanoi.
- Deputy Prime Minister visit VBSP's POS at commune level 02-10-2017, 4:49 pm
- Support local resident improve livelihood after environment disaster 02-10-2017, 4:36 pm
- Thirty million people access inclusive finance over past 15 years 29-09-2017, 8:36 am
- Over 30 million underprivileged households access inclusive finance 26-09-2017, 2:21 pm
VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
30-08-2017, 3:44 pm
(VBSP News) It is assess of scientists, lecturers from Banking Academy, National Economics University, Hanoi National University and Banking Magazine after the field research in VBSP in the early days of August. The research team consists of 19 members, leading by Assoc. Truong Quoc Cuong - Deputy Director of Research Institute for Banking - Banking Academy.
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable 04-08-2017, 9:32 pm
- The poor in ethnic minority and mountainous areas entitled to apply for maximal loan size of VND 50 million 28-07-2017, 2:09 pm
- Growth must be associated with financial inclusion quality 28-07-2017, 9:44 am
- Improve financial inclusion for Mekong Delta region 20-07-2017, 8:31 am
- VBSP aims to provide 1.8 billion USD to southwestern region in 2030 14-07-2017, 8:29 pm
- VBSP participate in the round-table discussion with the Dutch Queen on Financial Inclusion 08-07-2017, 11:00 am
Press Release: Taking prominent position in providing microcredit with 77% of market share, VBSP plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion in Vietnam.
02-06-2017, 11:34 am
VBSP identifies financial inclusion as an important development direction to achieve its goal of providing quality, convenient services to customers who are mainly the poor and the policy beneficiaries. In the past few years, VBSP has taken the necessary steps to promote financial inclusion in the bank’s customer community in particular and in Vietnam in general.
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE