- Solutions to stimulate job demand on the spot for the unemployed 30-11-2021, 1:39 pm
- Reducing lending interest rates for VBSP’s credit programs 29-11-2021, 8:32 am
Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
23-11-2021, 4:02 pm
(VBSP News) Many rural women in remote, isolated and extremely difficult areas share the same desire to rise up and make their own lives. In particular, many people have started their businesses with VBSP’s preferential loans, gradually overcoming difficulties, confidently taking control of their lives and thriving in poor rural areas.
- Australia Supports Vietnam’s Green Recovery 17-11-2021, 4:30 pm
- Nearly 10,000 workers in Hanoi get loans from VBSP to restore production 17-11-2021, 3:58 pm
VBSP is awarded the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" from the Australian Government
09-11-2021, 4:40 pm
(VBSP News) In the morning of November 9, in Hanoi, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vietnam held a ceremony to announce and award the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" (BPP) for organizations that have made positive contributions to the BPP program. Attending the ceremony were Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs Marise Payne, Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son and Australian Ambassador to Vietnam Robyn Mudie.
- VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang met the Embassy of the Lao PDR 02-11-2021, 9:08 am
Effectiveness of policy credit in Chi Dao commune
22-10-2021, 11:10 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP's preferential capital has been an important driving force in Chi Dao commune, Lac Son district (Hoa Binh). From 2020 to now, although the COVID-19 pandemic has been complicated, policy credit has continued to accompany the poor and other disadvantaged groups here to overcome difficulties.
- VBSP branch of Da Nang City participates in donating motorbikes to people returning home 20-10-2021, 2:30 pm
- Policy credit helps people surmount pandemic challenges 06-10-2021, 3:05 pm
Training course “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”
29-09-2021, 11:27 am
(VBSP News) On September 28, 2021, VBSP coordinated with the Green Innovation and Development Center (Green ID) and the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) organized an online training course on “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”. The training course was held via the Zoom Cloud Meetings software with 31 participants who are representatives of leaders and officers of units at the VBSP Headquarters. Experienced experts in green finance of GreenID and UNEP directly participated in teaching.
- Prime Minister appoints VBSP staff 29-09-2021, 9:16 am
- Newsletter Vol 10.2021 15-09-2021, 10:16 am
Solutions on VBSP’s social and environmental risk management
08-09-2021, 11:03 am
(VBSP News) As the lifeblood of the economy, the domestic banking system is currently playing an important role in eliminating projects with adverse impacts to environment & society, and green & sustainable growth. According to the green banking survey report in 2019 of State Bank of Vietnam and Asian Development Bank, the whole country has 22 credit institutions, including VBSP, providing green credit with total outstanding loans of VND 284.5 trillion.
- The effectiveness of credit loans to pay wages for work stoppage and production recovery 07-09-2021, 10:01 am
Digital technology application and resource mobilization towards the implementation of green banking project
06-09-2021, 4:12 am
(VBSP News) In fact, the bank operations have a direct impact on the environment. Aware of that, through the technology application, VBSP gradually implements digital transformation, automate some professional activities and internal systems to improve operational efficiency towards VBSP’s goal of green banking operations.
- VBSP' Hung Yen branch: A helping hand to needy people 01-09-2021, 10:55 am
VBSP's implementation results on green credit programs
31-08-2021, 9:04 am
(VBSP News) VBSP has been continuing to direct and manage the implementation of social policy credit effectively, contributing to promoting green credit growth, researching and completing credit policy mechanisms associated with environmental and social management, popularizing and raising awareness about green credit granting activities, and raising awareness of efficient use and energy saving.
- Specific risk management system at VBSP 30-08-2021, 9:53 am
Internal policies and regulations on environmental, social and climate risk in VBSP
27-08-2021, 9:33 am
(VBSP News) Environmental, social and climate risks in VBSP include potential hazards and risks for the environment and the community caused by VBSP's customers and by the value chain serving production and business activities that customers participate in. Potential environmental and social problems may include issues similar to other credit activities related to energy consumption, pollution, land, health, safety, conservation ecosystem protection, climate change, human health, safety and security, labour relations etc.
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE