Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP dated April 26, 2022 of the Government on preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions in the 2021-2030 period, the first phase: 2021 – 2025.
Borrowers shall be enterprises, cooperatives, unions of cooperatives, households and production and business organizations (hereinafter referred to as production and business establishments) that operate in areas with extremely difficult conditions in ethnic minority and mountainous regions, employ ethnic minorities equal to 50% or more of the total number of employees, and participate in the Project on precious medicinal plant zone development (hereinafter referred to as the precious medicinal plant zone project), the Project on centers for high-tech propagation, conservation and development of medicinal plants (hereinafter referred to as the propagation center project) approved by a competent agency.
Borrowers must fully meet the following conditions:
- Be established and operate legally, have an investment and loan use plan to participate in the precious medicinal plant zone project, the propagation center project approved by a competent agency.
- Have a loan borrowing plan that is appraised by the VBSP before a competent agency’s approval.
- Perform the loan security under regulations of the VBSP and law regulations on security transactions.
The total loans shall not exceed 45% of the total project investment amount and not exceed 96 billion VND for the precious medicinal plant zone project, not exceed 92 billion VND for the propagation center project. VBSP shall determine the loan levels applicable to production and business establishments participating in the propagation center project and the precious medicinal plant zone project, based on loan use plans and decisions on project implementation approval of the competent agency. Such loan levels must not exceed 45% of the production and business establishments’ investment amounts upon participation in the projects.
The loan terms must not exceed 10 years, the interest rate shall be 3.96%/year.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- Production land and occupation change support loan for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Housing support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- The residential land support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Non-public preschools and primary schools can borrow loans with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain their operations
- VBSP Ha Nam supports new rural development
- Support people for sustainable poverty reduction
- Policy capital helps people and businesses overcome difficulties
- Efficiency of inclusive finance in Quang Ngai province
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Newsletter Vol 3.2022
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE