Client success stories
Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
(VBSP News) Every month, Mr. Pham Van Khanh - Leader of the Savings and Credit Group in Tin Nghia Hamlet, Xuan Thien Commune, Thong Nhat District (Dong Nai) receives about VND 1 million. However, this is not what has kept the nearly 70-year-old man attached to the role for the past 14 years.
Mr. Pham Van Khanh discussed his experience in plant care with an ethnic minority household borrowing from VBSP
Previously, Mr. Khanh's family was a poor household. Through VBSP officers, his family has access to preferential loans from the State. Thanks to that, his family has capital to invest in livestock and farming. With the efforts of each member, his family gradually built a stable life.
“By joining policy credit activities, my family and I want to repay the attention of the local government during these difficult years. In my ability, I always try to introduce policy capital to people who are eligible for loans to helping people to rise up in life", Mr. Khanh shared.
Mr. Khanh is currently managing 56 members in groups 6, 7, 8 of Tin Nghia hamlet, Xuan Thien commune with outstanding loan of VND 1.3 billion. In which, there is a near-poor household and 14 ethnic minority households. Besides, Mr. Khanh also helped many poor households and other policy beneficiaries use loans effectively.
The borrowers in his group mainly use capital for farming, while he raises pigs, chickens, cows, grows many kinds of fruit trees for a stable income. Therefore, when the borrower wants to use the capital to invest in livestock or farming, he shares his experience in choosing plants, seeds and the care process. In addition to going to the member's house to collect interest and savings, he always visits and answers questions of people in the process of using loans.
As a member of the Savings and Credit Group managed by Mr. Pham Van Khanh, Mr. Tho Bo, of the Choro ethnic group, said: “Through the Savings and Credit Group, my family borrowed more than VND 40 million from VBSP. Not only managing capital and collecting interest, Mr. Khanh also often spends time coming to my house to share his experience in taking care of fruit trees and raising cows, even though there are many obstacles on the way. That’s why each member loves Mr. Khanh very much."
With the efforts in the past time, the Savings and Credit Group managed by Mr. Khanh has no overdue debts and is always ranked well. In addition, through his advocacy, the members participated in saving at VBSP with a total amount of nearly VND 190 million.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- Policy credit activities are always towards the poor, contributing to ensuring social security
- Effective credit for socio-economic recovery and development in Binh Dinh province
- Poverty reduction in Bach Thong
- New vitality in the midland of Phu Tho
- Policy loans help Nghe An farmers create a tourist village
- In 2024, VBSP Ben Tre Branch sets a target of over 10% for the credit growth
- No one left behind due to capital lack
- People’s happiness is multiplied when supported with Great Solidarity houses
- Policy credit - "Leverage" for poor households in Kien Giang
- The capital entrusted to VBSP has exceeded the year’s plan
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE