Client success stories
An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
(VBSP News) Farmers' Association in Phuoc Dong commune, Go Dau town (Tay Ninh) is managing 13 savings and credit groups, with 497 active borrowers, with total outstanding loans of VND 11,086 billion. The groups strictly followed the credit process of VBSP, in which, the most notable was the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac Hamlet, led by Duong Van Rum (born in 1964).
Duong Van Rum discussed with the Chairman of Phuoc Dong Commune Farmers' Association
As a leader, over the years, Rum has always performed his duties well, paying attention to propagandizing members about the Party's guidelines and policies, including preferential credit loans for poor households and other policy beneficiaries.
He also regularly mobilizes, inspects and reminds his members to use loans for the right purposes. Moreover, he has deployed the conventions in accordance with the group's regulations and operations, strictly complying with the credit process of VBSP. Since then, the quality of the group's operation has become increasingly stable and effective. Also, contributing positively to the results of VBSP's operation in Phuoc Dong commune.
In the past 5 years, Rum has always performed well under the authorization contract signed with VBSP branch in Go Dau district on collecting interest and savings deposits from members. Until now, he has fully participated in VBSP transactions in the commune. By the end of 2020, the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac hamlet has 47 members, with a total outstanding loan of VND 1,067 billion. The savings balance reached more than VND 264 million.
In particular, the whole group has no overdue debt and no debt is embezzled or appropriated. His group has completed 100% of the assigned credit plan targets. In addition, his group has always successfully completed the targets of the Farmer's Union.
Chairman of Farmers' Association in Phuoc Dong Commune shared that the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac Hamlet has performed very well in collecting interest and savings, with no overdue debts, and has been classified as an excellent group. Duong Van Rum was recently awarded a Certificate of Merit by the Chief Representative of the Board of Directors of VBSP branch in Tay Ninh province for his achievements over 5 years of implementation policy credit in the period 2016 - 2020.
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
- A role model of enthusiasm for poor women
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
- Production land and occupation change support loan for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Housing support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- The residential land support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Non-public preschools and primary schools can borrow loans with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain their operations
- Ensuring the policy credit for economic recovery and development
- VBSP Ha Nam supports new rural development
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE