Client success stories
An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
(VBSP News) Farmers' Association in Phuoc Dong commune, Go Dau town (Tay Ninh) is managing 13 savings and credit groups, with 497 active borrowers, with total outstanding loans of VND 11,086 billion. The groups strictly followed the credit process of VBSP, in which, the most notable was the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac Hamlet, led by Duong Van Rum (born in 1964).
Duong Van Rum discussed with the Chairman of Phuoc Dong Commune Farmers' Association
As a leader, over the years, Rum has always performed his duties well, paying attention to propagandizing members about the Party's guidelines and policies, including preferential credit loans for poor households and other policy beneficiaries.
He also regularly mobilizes, inspects and reminds his members to use loans for the right purposes. Moreover, he has deployed the conventions in accordance with the group's regulations and operations, strictly complying with the credit process of VBSP. Since then, the quality of the group's operation has become increasingly stable and effective. Also, contributing positively to the results of VBSP's operation in Phuoc Dong commune.
In the past 5 years, Rum has always performed well under the authorization contract signed with VBSP branch in Go Dau district on collecting interest and savings deposits from members. Until now, he has fully participated in VBSP transactions in the commune. By the end of 2020, the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac hamlet has 47 members, with a total outstanding loan of VND 1,067 billion. The savings balance reached more than VND 264 million.
In particular, the whole group has no overdue debt and no debt is embezzled or appropriated. His group has completed 100% of the assigned credit plan targets. In addition, his group has always successfully completed the targets of the Farmer's Union.
Chairman of Farmers' Association in Phuoc Dong Commune shared that the Savings and Credit group in Cay Trac Hamlet has performed very well in collecting interest and savings, with no overdue debts, and has been classified as an excellent group. Duong Van Rum was recently awarded a Certificate of Merit by the Chief Representative of the Board of Directors of VBSP branch in Tay Ninh province for his achievements over 5 years of implementation policy credit in the period 2016 - 2020.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
- A role model of enthusiasm for poor women
- Escape from falling back into poverty thanks to preferential loans
- High-ranking delegation of ASDP - Nepal working at VBSP
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- Promoting green credit from the Rural Safe Water and Sanitation Lending Program
- Prioritizing capital for the poor
- Newsletter Vol 2.2023
- More than VND 64 billion in savings to join hands for helping the poor
- Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee Mr.Ho Quoc Dung visited and worked at the VBSP in Binh Dinh province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE