Client success stories
Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
(VBSP News) In order to create favourable conditions for officials, union members and young people to visit models of applying high science and technology in agricultural production, the Youth Union of Tan Bien District (Tay Ninh) has organized a visit to model of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house by Nguyen Tuan Kiet. He was born in 1989 at Trai Bi hamlet, Tan commune Phong, Tan Bien district.
Nguyen Tuan Kiet is taking care of his cantaloupe garden
Kiet's model of growing cantaloupe was built in a membrane house on an area of about 1,000m². Initially, due to little capital, he has to borrow money from relatives. Thereafter, Kiet was given a preferential loan of VND 90 million by the Youth Union of Tan Bien District and VBSP brand to invest in a growing cantaloupe model with a total budget of more than VND 300 million.
Because of being properly cared for and closely monitored the nutrition, his garden has always developed well. It takes only 75 days from sowing day to harvest. Cantaloupe's weight is from 1.2 to 1.6 kg/fruit. The first batch was harvested in 2020 with about 3 tons of fruit, which was sold to traders in Tay Ninh city and supermarkets in Ho Chi Minh City. The prices were from 30,000 - 35,000 VND/kg. After deducting expenses, the net profit from the model of cantaloupe garden is over 60 million VND/year. The model initially brought positive economic results. Currently, his cantaloupe garden is about to be harvested until the middle of March 2022.
As can be seen, Kiet's business model will meet the needs of the market with the current food situation. He is also a typical example for young people in Tan Bien district to learn and share experiences to start-up a business in their hometown.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- Escape from falling back into poverty thanks to preferential loans
- High-ranking delegation of ASDP - Nepal working at VBSP
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- Promoting green credit from the Rural Safe Water and Sanitation Lending Program
- Prioritizing capital for the poor
- Newsletter Vol 2.2023
- More than VND 64 billion in savings to join hands for helping the poor
- Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee Mr.Ho Quoc Dung visited and worked at the VBSP in Binh Dinh province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE