Client success stories
Start up with preferential loans
(VBSP News) Choosing stone blocks as a starting point for starting up a business, Nguyen Quoc Bong at An Phu village, Thanh An commune, Thanh Chuong district (Nghe An province) has created sculpture art and high-class tiling products made from stone, which enriching right in his homeland. Not only that, but he also kept the fire of passion and created stable jobs for many workers.
The production facility of Nguyen Quoc Bong
He was born and lived in a poor rural family with many siblings. After completing his military service, his health was affected due to many injuries. With the desire to escape poverty, he had tried many after careers. However, until 2008, Bong moved to the South to learn as an apprentice at a paving stone factory. In the early years, the income only affords basic life needs, but it motivated him.
After 5 years of apprenticeship, Bong decided to return to his hometown to open a high-class paving stone factory with a capital of VND 200 million from his savings and loans from VBSP. The production facility is located next to the highway, convenient for transportation, import and export. Hence, the number of customers has gradually increased. When the establishment stabilized, Bong continued to learn and improve his skills to diversify products. On average, his workshop produces 20-25 products per day, earning over VND 300 million per year.
The factory has its brand and awareness by customers. His product has been sold in many provinces, such as Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Thanh Hoa, etc. In order to meet the needs of customers, he expanded the workshop area to display products. He also taught and created jobs for many local workers. Up to now, his facility has 8 - 10 workers with a stable income of 7 million VND/month.
Currently, Bong has a business of over VND 3 billion, specializing in the production of stone products. Not only that, Bong himself also actively participates in volunteering activities and helps the vulnerable households in the village.
Nguyen Quoc Bong is a typical example of good economic achievements. This becomes a motivation for the people to start their careers and desire to get rich in their hometown.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE