Client success stories
Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
(VBSP News) Thanks to the policy credit fund, an increasing number of ethnic minority groups in Quy Hop (Nghe An) have escaped poverty and stable their lives. Following is a success story of Truong Thi Dieu Linh, a resident in Tan Mung hamlet, Tam Hop commune, Quy Hop district, who has overcome difficulties and escaped poverty.
Dieu Linh's orange farm in Tan Mung hamlet, Tam Hop commune, Quy Hop district
Introduced by the Woman Union of Tam Hop commune, we visited Linh's economic model in Tan Mung hamlet. She impressed us with her friendly, casual and humility. Starting from nothing, Linh and her husband took lots of effort and overcame difficulties to escape poverty.
Linh shared that, in 2013, she and her husband owned a 2.5 ha land gifted by her husband's parents to grow bamboo. However, the income from growing plants was not enough to afford family life. With their spirit and motivation, they turned the deserted land into an economic model, an orange farm. To improve her work quality, Linh participates in training sessions by local organizations and learns from other households.
Linh has been lent VND 50 million from VBSP to invest in business development. Besides, she was supported by the local Woman Union, commenting that she would lend VND 20 million without any interest. Linh uses that money to grow 150 apple trees, 600 orange trees and 1ha of pineapple.
After 3 years of farming, Linh has income to pay all the debt. Linh also invests in chicken, pigs and traditional medicine, which she earns VND 300 million per year from that business. Not only escaping poverty but Linh also creates stable jobs for 3 women with an income of VND 3 million per month. She also guides and motivates her workers to develop the business.
Linh shares that the results she gained today thanks to the preferential loan from VBSP, especially the policy credit programs with preferential interest rates. Her family always put their best efforts into learning, applying high-tech methods in farming.
Alongside her business, Linh always actively participates in local activities of the Woman Union and others such as volunteering, dancing team and contributing funds to building new rural communes.
Truong Thi Dieu Linh is a typical example of a hard-working, creative woman. She always tries her best in escaping from poverty and become rich.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE