Client success stories
Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
(VBSP News) “Exemplary, dedicated” are words to describe Mr. Nguyen Van Minh - Head of the Veterans' Association, cell secretary and the leader of Savings and Credit Group.
Mr. Nguyen Van Minh is talking with the local people
Minh has played as a concrete bridge between residents and VBSP, who brings the preferential credit to residents to support them escape from poverty, develop the economy for 10 years. As a leader of the Savings and Credit group, Minh has the insights of residents in La Gi to borrow preferential loans. There are 700 households in Ward 8, Phuoc Hoi village, La Gi; 4.000 people, who mostly come from other areas. In order to let all the households have opportunities to approach the preferential loans, Minh always actively researches the policies, follows his members closely. All the meetings of the Savings and Credit group held by Minh are always open, public to the members to support others to use loans, achieving practical results. Due to that, there haven’t been any negative activities or attitudes toward the meetings.
Minh always reminds himself to be an exemplary person with strong responsibilities for people to follow and gain trust from the member. Minh also coordinates well with socio-political organizations to motivate each household. Minh considered that preferential loans play an integral part to reduce poverty, develop economies. The number of poor households reduced significantly, from 30 to 5.
The members are mostly poor, near-poor household or just escape from poverty. They invest in breeding and trading. The loans also create jobs promptly for veterans. For example, Mr. Nguyen The Binh is a veteran seeking a job. Binh approaches the VBSP loans to invest in his business. He borrowed VND 20 million to open a small grocery and raise cows. Thanks to the loans, his family is able to make ends meet.
There are 51 members in the Savings and Credit group, managed by Mr. Minh. The total outstanding loans are VND 1,56 billion. There are 4 groups in Ward 8 with loans of VND 4 billion and 103 members. Minh is not only a dedicated leader, he is also a bright example for others. He has successfully motivated people to contribute to building 6 roads in the area. Minh is always trusted by the local people, hence he has been a cell secretary for 16 years.
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE