News & Events
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended 22-07-2021, 3:27 pm
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans 20-07-2021, 4:29 pm
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane 20-07-2021, 4:04 pm
Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
07-07-2021, 10:40 am
(VBSP News) On July 5, 2021, VBSP organised a virtual meeting with 63 branches of provinces and cities nationwide to evaluate the results of the first 6 months and also identify the directions and tasks for the rest months of 2021. Secretary of the Party Committee of VBSP, member of the Board of Directors, General Director Mr. Duong Quyet Thang chaired the meeting.
Nayoby Bank, Lao PDR successfully pilot experiences from Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
06-07-2021, 10:33 am
(VBSP News) On June 22, 2021, the Nayoby Bank Sangthong Service Unit welcomed Mr. Vouthi Leanvilayvong, General Director of Nayoby Bank (the Policy bank of Lao PRD) and high level managers to visit and encourage operation of Sangthong District Service Unit – the first and most successful unit piloting lending method learned from Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP)
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the Cuban Embassy
28-06-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) On June 25, in Hanoi, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang had a meeting with the Cuban Embassy led by Mr. Orlando Nicolás Hernández Guillén - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba in Vietnam. Attending the meeting, there are Ms. Irmina Peroho Bellido de Luna - Economic and Commercial Counselor; Mr. Jorge Luis Guimera - Economic Office Specialist and Leaders of VBSP.
- The conclusion of implementing the Directive No. 40-CT/TW of the Party's Secretariat 25-06-2021, 2:24 pm
Online meeting "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers”
25-06-2021, 10:19 am
(VBSP News) On June 24, 2021, VBSP collaborated with Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance, Japan and JFC-Micro to hold an online meeting on "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers". Mr. Sakata Wataru - President of PRI, Ministry of Finance, Japan and Ms. Tran Lan Phuong - Deputy General Director co-chaired the meeting.
- Securely and fluently activities during the pandemic period 16-06-2021, 2:47 pm
- Escaping poverty along with the methodical breeding model 10-06-2021, 11:27 am
Policy consumer loans timely reached beneficiaries in Kon Tum
08-06-2021, 4:19 pm
(VBSP News) After more than 1 year of implementing Decision No. 05/2020/QD-UBND dated February 10, 2020 of the People's Committee of Kon Tum Province, with entrusted local budget, VBSP has actively implemented consumer lending to poor households, near-poor households, households with average living standards, and households just getting out of poverty in the province. Loans have helped the households to have timely financial resources to solve difficulties in life; at the same time, contributing to "black credit" prevention.
- Safety transaction during COVID-19 pandemic 07-06-2021, 9:48 am
VBSP in Lam Dong province: Timely disbursement - good epidemic prevention and control
04-06-2021, 4:26 pm
(VBSP News) In the face of complicated developments of the Covid-19 pandemic, from the beginning of 2021, VBSP Lam Dong province has closely followed the direction of Central VBSP and local authorities on epidemic prevention and control and promptly proposed many solutions to mobilize funding resources, transfer policy capital to beneficiaries. Besides, VBSP also ensures safety for officials of mass organizations, Savings and credit groups, poor households and other policy beneficiaries while doing transactions during the epidemic season.
Timely transferring policy capital during the Covid-19 pandemic
28-05-2021, 10:49 am
(VBSP News) Right from the first months of 2021, following the direction of the Board of Directors, General Director of VBSP, the whole system of VBSP, including the branch of VBSP in Hoa Binh province, actively mobilized capital sources and timely disbursed preferential capital to poor households and other disadvantaged groups. The capital has become a driving force in the people's journey to escape from poverty, especially in the context of the current complicated situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
VBSP provides timely support to prevent Covid-19
27-05-2021, 3:07 pm
(VBSP News) In response to the Covid-19, VBSP promptly shared, encouraged and supported VND 2.1 billion for hospitals and frontline units carrying out pandemic prevention and control tasks in the following provinces and cities such as Ha Noi (VND 800 million), Bac Ninh (VND 300 million), Bac Giang (VND 300 million), Da Nang (VND 300 million), Vinh Phuc (VND 200 million), Dien Bien (VND 200 million).
- Examining the activities of lending in Ho Chi Minh city 21-05-2021, 11:09 am
- Accompany local people overcome challenges 20-05-2021, 3:09 pm
- The well-performed of implementing Directive No. 40-CT/TW 18-05-2021, 2:03 pm
- Accompany poor households 18-05-2021, 1:53 pm
- The policy credit approaching the daily need of local people 11-05-2021, 4:27 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE