News & Events
- The policy credit approaching the daily need of local people 11-05-2021, 4:27 pm
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program 11-05-2021, 3:00 pm
VBSP supports to create jobs for people
07-05-2021, 2:05 pm
(VBSP News) Creating jobs for employees is an important task in poverty reduction, improving the quality of life for people and socio-economic development. Over the past time, Quang Ninh province has implemented many solutions to create jobs for workers. In particular, the Provincial People's Council has many resolutions on the employment program, of which, allocating the entrusted budget capital for VBSP in Quang Ninh province to provide job creation loans for employees.
VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
06-05-2021, 4:00 pm
(VBSP News) Xin Man is one of the difficult districts of Ha Giang province, to bring Resolution 05 of the Provincial Party Executive Committee on renovating the garden, developing household garden economy, creating livelihoods for people and sustainable poverty reduction for the period 2021 - 2025 into life, capital is the most difficult thing. The district VBSP has supported people with valuable capital according to Resolution 58 of the Provincial People's Council on specific policies to support the development of the local garden economy, so that people can have livelihoods to improve wasteland, develop commodity-oriented agricultural production right on their own land.
- Life stabilization thanks to policy budget 05-05-2021, 11:04 am
- Effects from social housing loan program 04-05-2021, 11:07 am
Efficiency of lending for Safe Water and Rural Sanitation
23-04-2021, 3:51 pm
(VBSP News) The budget for Safe Water and Rural Sanitation scheme of VBSP has supported thousands of households in Vinh Tuong (Vinh Phuc) province to build or renovate, upgrade their water supply and sanitation facilities. Hence, life quality is improved, and the rural environment is preserved and protected.
- Policy credit programs support poor households to escape from the poverty 15-04-2021, 3:26 pm
Effectiveness of activities entrusted between VBSP and socio-political organizations
13-04-2021, 10:29 am
(VBSP News) The activities entrusted between VBSP and socio-political organizations in Soc Trang province has contributed to improving the quality of policy credit activities, helping poor households and other policy beneficiaries include creating livelihoods and jobs, raising income, and improving the living standard of local people.
Effectiveness of policy credit for consumer loans scheme
09-04-2021, 10:06 am
(VBSP News) The rise of “Usury” (or black credit) recently is considered an issue in Central Highlands, especially Kon Tum province. By using black credit, a growing number of households has become miserable. Households with difficult conditions or those who are in urgent situations tend to lend money via black credit. To tackle this problem, Kon Tum Provincial People's Committee has issued Decision No. 50/2020/QD-UBND approving the scheme of Policy Credit for consumer loans from the local budget, entrusted to VBSP.
- Annual Report 2019 09-04-2021, 10:01 am
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans 05-04-2021, 4:55 pm
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021 05-04-2021, 4:25 pm
VBSP is one of the main "pillars" of the policies system of poverty reduction
30-03-2021, 1:59 pm
(VBSP News) On March 31, VBSP cooperated with Banking Academy to organize the scientific workshop with the topic: “VBSP's development strategy in the period of 2021-2030”. Co-chairs includes Mr. Dao Minh Tu - Deputy Secretary of the Party Personnel Committee, First Deputy Governor of the SBV, member of the Board of VBSP; Mr. Thao Xuan Sung - Chairman of Vietnam Famer's Union, member of the Board of VBSP; Mr. Bui Sy Loi - vice-chairman of National Assembly Social Affairs Committee; Mr. Y Thong - vice-chairman of Committee for Ethnic Affairs; Mr. Le Van Thanh - Deputy Minister of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs; Mr. Duong Quyet Thang - a member of the Board of Director, General Director of VBSP and Mr. Dao Minh Phuc - President of the Council of the Banking Academy.
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget 30-03-2021, 1:46 pm
Supporting to escape poverty sustainably
24-03-2021, 9:25 am
(VBSP News) After 5 years of implementation of credit policy for households escaping poverty, the VBSP branch in Ca Mau province has supported 43.2 thousand households with a total outstanding loan reach at VND 940 billion. The capital has helped to escape poverty sustainably, contributing to a successful implementation of the National Target Program on sustainable poverty reduction and new rural development in the province area.
Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
22-03-2021, 3:36 pm
(VBSP News) A Khmer woman in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has started a successful pomelo-growing business. Thanks to a loan from the Government's project to support women to start businesses, Danh Thi Kim Anh in Phuoc Ninh Hamlet, Mong Tho B Commune of Chau Thanh District invested in growing green-skin andpink-flesh pomelos and earns hundreds of millions dong profit every year.
- Promulgating multidimensional poverty levels applicable during 2022-2025 19-03-2021, 8:52 am
- The Prime Minister agreed to add several causes to handle non-performing loans at VBSP 16-03-2021, 9:13 am
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- The policy credit approaching the daily need of local people
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program
- VBSP supports to create jobs for people
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Promote the efficiency of policy credit among ethnic minorities
- Life stabilization thanks to policy budget
- Effects from social housing loan program
- Newsletter Vol 05.2021
- 88 households escaping poverty in Can Tho city received preferential loans from VBSP
- Efficiency of lending for Safe Water and Rural Sanitation
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE