News & Events
- VBSP branch of Da Nang City participates in donating motorbikes to people returning home Hôm nay, 2:30 pm
- Policy credit helps people surmount pandemic challenges 06-10-2021, 3:05 pm
Training course “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”
29-09-2021, 11:27 am
(VBSP News) On September 28, 2021, VBSP coordinated with the Green Innovation and Development Center (Green ID) and the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) organized an online training course on “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”. The training course was held via the Zoom Cloud Meetings software with 31 participants who are representatives of leaders and officers of units at the VBSP Headquarters. Experienced experts in green finance of GreenID and UNEP directly participated in teaching.
- Prime Minister appoints VBSP staff 29-09-2021, 9:16 am
The effectiveness of applying technology in policy credit management
17-09-2021, 10:10 am
Applying information technology to the implementation and management of loans is one of the most practical efficiency solutions in the VBSP management system. This is an inevitable development trend due to the Industrial Revolution 4.0 and the digital era. Since 2019, the management system of VBSP has simultaneously deployed the financial literacy software application on mobile phones initially made many practical effects, especially in rural and remote areas.
Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
17-09-2021, 10:09 am
(VBSP News) Through the loan fund for job creation deployed by the Transaction Office of VBSP in A Luoi district (Thua Thien - Hue), every year more than 100 workers in the area have job opportunities and increase income. In particular, during the complicated outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, preferential capital has supported people to remain firmly in developing family economy.
- Newsletter Vol 10.2021 15-09-2021, 10:16 am
- Improve the efficiency of policy credit management through smart phone application 14-09-2021, 11:06 am
New vitality in the Que Phong mountainous area
09-09-2021, 2:57 pm
(VBSP News) Que Phong is a poor district of Vietnam according to Resolution 30a/2008/NQ-CP of the Government, the majority of population are ethnic minorities living in 13 communes and towns. Their lives are still difficult, mainly based on livestock production and small-scale cultivation on high mountains. Understanding those difficulties, with dedication, VBSP has brought capital to remote villages, helping people to quickly access loans to invest in business, thereby changing the economic conditions of many families, rural villages.
Solutions on VBSP’s social and environmental risk management
08-09-2021, 11:03 am
(VBSP News) As the lifeblood of the economy, the domestic banking system is currently playing an important role in eliminating projects with adverse impacts to environment & society, and green & sustainable growth. According to the green banking survey report in 2019 of State Bank of Vietnam and Asian Development Bank, the whole country has 22 credit institutions, including VBSP, providing green credit with total outstanding loans of VND 284.5 trillion.
- The effectiveness of credit loans to pay wages for work stoppage and production recovery 07-09-2021, 10:01 am
- Empowering farmers to get out of poverty 06-09-2021, 4:06 pm
Digital technology application and resource mobilization towards the implementation of green banking project
06-09-2021, 4:12 am
(VBSP News) In fact, the bank operations have a direct impact on the environment. Aware of that, through the technology application, VBSP gradually implements digital transformation, automate some professional activities and internal systems to improve operational efficiency towards VBSP’s goal of green banking operations.
- VBSP' Hung Yen branch: A helping hand to needy people 01-09-2021, 10:55 am
VBSP's implementation results on green credit programs
31-08-2021, 9:04 am
(VBSP News) VBSP has been continuing to direct and manage the implementation of social policy credit effectively, contributing to promoting green credit growth, researching and completing credit policy mechanisms associated with environmental and social management, popularizing and raising awareness about green credit granting activities, and raising awareness of efficient use and energy saving.
- Specific risk management system at VBSP 30-08-2021, 9:53 am
Internal policies and regulations on environmental, social and climate risk in VBSP
27-08-2021, 9:33 am
(VBSP News) Environmental, social and climate risks in VBSP include potential hazards and risks for the environment and the community caused by VBSP's customers and by the value chain serving production and business activities that customers participate in. Potential environmental and social problems may include issues similar to other credit activities related to energy consumption, pollution, land, health, safety, conservation ecosystem protection, climate change, human health, safety and security, labour relations etc.
Methods of social policy credit lending and management
25-08-2021, 10:30 am
(VBSP News) VBSP's social credit schemes are carried out according to credit schemes under Decisions and Decrees promulgated by the Prime Minister and the Government for each individual or a group of specific target customers. Here are two methods VBSP applied for social policy credit lending and management.
- Poverty mitigation efforts prove highly effective 25-08-2021, 9:35 am
- Social policy credit for each different objective and beneficiary, serving the national target programs 24-08-2021, 9:35 am
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP branch of Da Nang City participates in donating motorbikes to people returning home
- Funding for the poor to ensure their livelihoods after the epidemic
- Newsletter Vol 11.2021
- Disbursed VND 382 billion to pay salaries for employees ceasing working and recovery business
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Support enterprises to overcome difficulties and recovery production
- Policy credit helps people surmount pandemic challenges
- Link social policy credit with support for science and technology transfer and vocational training
- Preferential capital helps women increase their income
- Training course “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE