News & Events
- Effectiveness from preferential capital for disadvantaged students 27-09-2022, 4:47 pm
- Implementing effectively job creation lending program 22-09-2022, 2:52 pm
Policy credit helps people living in the highlands escape from poverty
22-09-2022, 9:33 am
(VBSP News) Luc Nam is one of the four mountainous districts of Bac Giang province, with many communes, villages and hamlets facing special difficulties and a high poverty rate. In recent years, credit programs implemented by VBSP branch in Bac Giang province have brought remarkable changes in socio-economic development, sustainable poverty reduction, and new rural construction in the area
Focusing on lending to ethnic minority households
21-09-2022, 9:55 am
(VBSP News) Implement Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government on preferential credit policies for implementation of the National Target Program on socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas in the period 2021 - 2030, phase 1 (2021 - 2025) (Decree 28), VBSP branch in Thua Thien - Hue province has been effectively disbursed capital to the right beneficiaries.
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit 19-09-2022, 3:00 pm
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022 19-09-2022, 2:56 pm
Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
19-09-2022, 2:44 pm
(VBSP News) On September 7, the People's Committee of Binh Duong province held a conference to review 20 implementation years of Decree No. 78/2002/ND-CP dated 4th October 2002 of the Government on credit for the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Attending the conference were Nguyen Loc Ha - Member of the Provincial Party Standing Committee, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee; Bui Quang Vinh - VBSP Deputy General Director; and leaders of departments, agencies and localities in the province.
The effectiveness of VBSP inclusive finance
19-09-2022, 11:51 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, VBSP in Ba Vi district (Hanoi city) has disbursed hundreds of VND billion through preferential loan programs, helping poor households and other policy beneficiaries have the opportunity to access with capital, invest in production development, gradually escaping from poverty and complete the criteria for building a new rural area.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 19-09-2022, 10:10 am
Typical example of good production and business
19-09-2022, 9:12 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, in many areas across Ba To district (Quang Ngai), there have appeared a number of diversified and effective economic development models and many examples of farmers who are dynamic, dare to think, dare to do, industrious, creative, step by step rise to get rich righteously. Mr. Pham Van Hoa in Go Ret village, Ma Nghit, Ba Cung commune is one such person.
- Increasing the loan size for Disadvantaged Student Program 08-09-2022, 10:02 am
- The leader of Savings and Credit Group dedicated to inclusive finance 23-08-2022, 3:23 pm
- Serving customers at commune transaction points 22-08-2022, 3:14 pm
Vietnamese farmer make rice conveyor belt
22-08-2022, 2:34 pm
(VBSP News) When the harvest comes, the transportation of rice to boats or trucks is mainly manual. However, this work is very hard, heavy, leading to that labor productivity is not high. Realizing this problem, Mr. Huynh Van Tiep in Thuan Dong hamlet, Loi Thuan commune, Ben Cau district (Tay Ninh) had the idea of making a conveyor belt to transport rice.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 15-08-2022, 2:07 pm
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction 05-08-2022, 1:29 pm
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program 01-08-2022, 11:31 am
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2022 22-07-2022, 11:01 am
VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
21-07-2022, 10:05 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 19th, 2022 in Hanoi, Deputy General Director of VBSP Hoang Minh Te had a meeting with Secretary General of Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) Prasun Kumar Das, on the occasion of his visit to Vietnam to attend the Regional Policy Forum and 75th Executive Committee Meeting of APRACA.
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference 20-07-2022, 2:30 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Effectiveness from preferential capital for disadvantaged students
- Implementing effectively job creation lending program
- Policy credit helps people living in the highlands escape from poverty
- Focusing on lending to ethnic minority households
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022
- Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
- The effectiveness of VBSP inclusive finance
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- Typical example of good production and business
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE