News & Events
- Newsletter Vol 1 27-05-2019, 11:14 am
Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
06-12-2019, 10:07 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, Ha Nam has always focused on the development of handicraft in rural areas to accelerate rural industrialization and contribute to fulfilling the criteria in new rural construction. In order to meet the needs of the poor and policy beneficiaries, local authorities in Ha Nam province have been coordinating with VBSP to create conditions for people to borrow capital from Job Creation Lending Program. By the end of the first quarter of 2019, total outstanding loans of VBSP in Ha Nam province reached VND 1,797 billion with 70,640 active borrowers, of which outstanding loans of poor households reached VND 139 billion; outstanding loans of near poor households reached VND 921 billion; outstanding loans of employment reached VND 134 billion.
- Economic empowerment for economic minorities 05-12-2019, 8:40 am
- Newsletter Vol 10 05-12-2019, 8:31 am
- Efficiency from inclusive financial services in Loc Ninh district, Binh Phuoc province 04-12-2019, 4:50 pm
- Bac Giang brightens up prospects with new rural development program 04-12-2019, 9:34 am
- The Central Highlands people benefit from VBSP inclusive financial services 03-12-2019, 10:53 am
VBSP lights up flames of love before the new year
02-12-2019, 10:32 am
(VBSP News) Together with effectively implementing the credit policies of the state and the government in order to widen the scale of social security programs, VBSP General Director and leaders have visited poor and vulnerable groups before the new year, bearing gifts to survey the local implementation of credit policies.
VBSP contributes to improve livelihood in remote border areas
27-11-2019, 5:19 pm
Along to mountain pass road to the most remote and disadvantaged districts of Dien Bien such as Nam Po, Muong Nhe, people would understand the importance of inclusive financial services . Providing many credit programs for the poor and other beneficiaries, Vietnam bank for social policy (VBSP) together with them in hunger eradication, poverty reduction and land preservation and protection.
- Newsletter Vol 9 25-11-2019, 5:16 pm
- Increasing loan size for disadvantaged students to VND 2.5 million/month/student 22-11-2019, 10:27 am
- Ethnic minorities's motivation to escape from poverty 19-11-2019, 2:50 pm
- The journey of escaping from poverty 19-11-2019, 9:15 am
- VBSP organizes an online training on credit for all branches in the whole country 14-11-2019, 11:38 am
A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
08-11-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) As part of a cooperation program between the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and the Nayoby Bank (NBB) of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, with the consent of Mr. Le Minh Hung, State Bank of Vietnam Governor and Chairperson of Board of Directors, from 4 - 7 November 2019, VBSP's high-ranking delegation led by Mr. Duong Quyet Thang, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, visited and worked with NBB. Welcoming VBSP’s delegation were Mr. Vouthi Leuanvylavong, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, and NBB leaders.
The Asia Foundation expert delegation paid an exchange visit to VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province
04-11-2019, 11:33 am
(VBSP News) In the framework of the project "Mobile banking - Financial inclusion and economic empowerment for the low-income population and women in Vietnam" in partnership with with the Asia Foundation, Mastercard and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Ms. Jane Sloane, Director of TAF's Women's Empowerment Program, is headquartered in the United States with Mr. Filip Graovac, Deputy Chief Representative of the Asia Foundation in Vietnam paid a field trip to observe the operation model of VBSP at grassroot level and evaluate the implementation of financial services and women’s economic empowerment to VBSP customers who are the poor and last-mile population in Ninh Binh.
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services 30-10-2019, 3:52 pm
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation 29-10-2019, 3:26 pm
- Newsletter Vol 8 29-10-2019, 9:47 am
VBSP pro-actively motivate local goverments to support poverty alleviation
28-10-2019, 2:32 pm
Aside from funding of the central budget, over the past years, the People’s Committees of Lang Son province and its district-level localities have entrusted part of their local budgets to the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) to provide loans for poor households and other disadvantaged groups.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Flexible savings deposit services
- Economic empowerment for economic minorities
- Newsletter Vol 10
- Efficiency from inclusive financial services in Loc Ninh district, Binh Phuoc province
- Bac Giang brightens up prospects with new rural development program
- The Central Highlands people benefit from VBSP inclusive financial services
- VBSP lights up flames of love before the new year
- VBSP contributes to improve livelihood in remote border areas
- Newsletter Vol 9
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE