News & Events
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing people's lives in Hoi An significantly 31-03-2022, 11:10 am
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita 29-03-2022, 2:24 pm
- Increasing the maximum loan size for disadvantaged students to 4 million VND/month 28-03-2022, 10:00 am
- Newsletter Vol 3.2022 17-03-2022, 10:09 am
- Disbursement of policy credit to the target customers 16-03-2022, 8:34 am
Borrowing policy credit to enhanced life
07-03-2022, 9:36 am
(VBSP News) Vo Liet commune, Thanh Chuong district (Nghe An) is a mountainous area. The number of poor households in this area reduces significantly, thanks to the preferential loans of VBSP and the attention of the Party. Typical among these families is Mr. Hoang Van Hung's household in Truong Ky village.
A journey of 20 year dedicated to poverty alleviation and social security
02-03-2022, 3:12 pm
(VBSP News) Effectively carrying out policy credit programs, the Thai Nguyen Branch of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP Thai Nguyen) has made important contributions to local poverty alleviation and social security, thus promoting its role as an “extended arm” of the Government and VBSP in implementing policy-based credits.
Supporting women to develop and restore livelihoods to climate change adaptation after the COVID-19 pandemic
01-03-2022, 11:21 am
(VBSP News) If women belong to poor households, near-poor households, or households that have just escaped from poverty as prescribed by law, VBSP will provide loans from the lending program for poor households, near-poor households, or households that have just escaped from poverty with the maximum loan size of VND 100 million per household without collateral
Thanh Oai district improves loan efficiency
23-02-2022, 3:41 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the policy capital, many poor, near-poor and policy households in Thanh Oai district (Hanoi City) have focused on developing production and business, gradually stabilizing their lives, actively contributing to the implementation of poverty reduction goals, ensuring social security in the area.
- Support for deprived residents in Hung Yen province 21-02-2022, 6:29 pm
- The joy of households receiving VBSP's loans 17-02-2022, 2:44 pm
Over 5,600 near-poor households, exceeding the near-poor standard for preferential loans
10-02-2022, 9:13 am
(VBSP News) Although affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, the credit quality in District 6 (Ho Chi Minh City) has been improved and promoted effectively. In particular, the execution of Directive 40-CT/TW dated November 22, 2014 of the Party Central Committee's Secretariat on strengthening the leadership in policy credit has contributed to the achievement of sustainable poverty reduction, job creation, ensuring social security in the local area.
- Effectiveness of policy credit from the Party directive 09-02-2022, 10:31 am
Striving to achieve the highest results of the goals and targets in 2022
07-02-2022, 4:37 pm
(VBSP News) On the morning of February 7, 2022 (ie the 7th day of the Lunar New Year), in Hanoi, VBSP Secretary of the Party Committee, BOD member, General Director Duong Quyet Thang chaired the New Year meeting at VBSP. The meeting was held online to bridge points at VBSP branches in provinces and cities and VBSP transaction offices in districts and towns across the country. Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Pham Thanh Ha attended and wished New Year to the VBSP system.
Policy credit contributes to the development of traditional craft
26-01-2022, 9:49 am
(VBSP News) Currently, there are more than 2,500 traditional craft production households and establishments in Thieu Hoa district (Thanh Hoa), creating jobs for nearly 6,200 workers, the average income is estimated at VND 32 million/person/year, production value is estimated at VND 211 billion/year. To achieve the above results, in addition to the efforts of the government and people and the support of preferential loans from VBSP, many households have favorable conditions to invest, expand production scale and improve product quality, which helps traditional craft develop, contributes to preserving traditional values in the locality and promotes the development of the local economy. Dac Chau dry pancake village in Tan Chau commune, Thieu Hoa district is an example.
Economic development in ethnic minority-inhabited area
19-01-2022, 4:09 pm
(VBSP News) Son La province is home to 12 ethnic groups. 85% of Son La’s population is ethnic minority. Over the years, Son La has made the most of Government support programs to build infrastructure to boost socio-economic development in mountain localities. As a result, the lives of ethnic minority people in the province have significantly improved.
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic 18-01-2022, 3:32 pm
- Newsletter Vol 1.2022 17-01-2022, 4:53 pm
- VBSP’s inclusive finance results in 2021 and implementation plan in 2022 13-01-2022, 9:11 am
- Escaping poverty thanks to the policy credit 10-01-2022, 2:29 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE