News & Events
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population 18-03-2020, 1:23 pm
VBSP supports the poor on its development process
18-03-2020, 1:17 pm
(VBSP News) After 17 years of establishment and development, VBSP has created sustainable livelihoods for the poor and advised the Government to build a credit policy system to address poverty reduction, especially mobilizing domestic resources and the poor to solve the problem of escaping from poverty sustainably.
- VBSP develops digital financial service based on IT technology modernization 18-03-2020, 11:23 am
- Products are always designed towards convenience for customers 18-03-2020, 11:17 am
VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
18-03-2020, 11:14 am
(VBSP News) In the Vientam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), the health and safety of both the customers and the staff are always our top priority. With the complicated situation of the Corona virus disease, we have been urgently implementing preventive measures to protect the safety of our customers and the whole community.
- VBSP provides various credit schemes for the poor and other last mile population 18-03-2020, 11:00 am
VBSP broadens banking service network and channels
18-03-2020, 10:36 am
Opposite to other commercial banks which mostly focus on profitably operational approaches, VBSP aims to reduce poverty and improve living quality first. Thus, VBSP spreads out its services network to commune level instead of district level where most commercial banks hardly access due to high cost and low profit.
- Newsletter Vol 16 18-03-2020, 10:10 am
- Financial inclusion: Empower Vietnamese women 16-03-2020, 2:27 pm
- Poor households are supported to access VBSP's inclusive finance 13-03-2020, 4:47 pm
- Effective credit policy for ethnic minority 13-03-2020, 1:28 pm
VBSP conducted the exposure visit to India on learning digital finance transformation
12-03-2020, 8:24 am
(VBSP News) MSC Global Consulting Pte Ltd (MSC), with support from the MetLife Foundation, is currently providing technical assistance and advisory services to VBSP to support the Phase II of VBSP’s Mobile Banking Project under the Innovate, Implement, Impact (i3) Program in Vietnam. Therefore, VBSP’s team had an exposure visit to India during February 24-28, 2020 to participate in interviews and field visits with organizations in India.
- Resources mobilized to improve livelihoods of the poor 11-03-2020, 3:44 pm
- Disadvantaged laborers given help to work abroad 10-03-2020, 4:08 pm
VBSP’s inclusive finance helps farmers get rich
10-03-2020, 2:00 pm
(VBSP News) Farmers’ Association of Truong Long Commune, Phong Dien District (Can Tho City) has implemented many practical programs and activities to support farmers in production development. In particular, VBSP’s inclusive finance is still an effective way to help farmers escape from poverty, stabilize their lives and get rich.
Drug-detoxified people are supported to borrow loans from VBSP
06-03-2020, 4:45 pm
(VBSP News) The Prime Minister has just issued Decision 02/2020 (Decision 02) amending and supplementing Decision 29/2014 on policies to support loans for people who are infected with HIV, people who are after drug-detoxification, people who are treated for drug addiction by alternative drugs and people who were prostitutes.
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance 02-03-2020, 4:15 pm
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province 21-02-2020, 2:11 pm
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam 20-02-2020, 4:57 pm
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province 19-02-2020, 4:40 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE