News & Events
Effectiveness of policy credit for consumer loans scheme
09-04-2021, 10:06 am
(VBSP News) The rise of “Usury” (or black credit) recently is considered an issue in Central Highlands, especially Kon Tum province. By using black credit, a growing number of households has become miserable. Households with difficult conditions or those who are in urgent situations tend to lend money via black credit. To tackle this problem, Kon Tum Provincial People's Committee has issued Decision No. 50/2020/QD-UBND approving the scheme of Policy Credit for consumer loans from the local budget, entrusted to VBSP.
- Annual Report 2019 09-04-2021, 10:01 am
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans 05-04-2021, 4:55 pm
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021 05-04-2021, 4:25 pm
VBSP is one of the main "pillars" of the policies system of poverty reduction
30-03-2021, 1:59 pm
(VBSP News) On March 31, VBSP cooperated with Banking Academy to organize the scientific workshop with the topic: “VBSP's development strategy in the period of 2021-2030”. Co-chairs includes Mr. Dao Minh Tu - Deputy Secretary of the Party Personnel Committee, First Deputy Governor of the SBV, member of the Board of VBSP; Mr. Thao Xuan Sung - Chairman of Vietnam Famer's Union, member of the Board of VBSP; Mr. Bui Sy Loi - vice-chairman of National Assembly Social Affairs Committee; Mr. Y Thong - vice-chairman of Committee for Ethnic Affairs; Mr. Le Van Thanh - Deputy Minister of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs; Mr. Duong Quyet Thang - a member of the Board of Director, General Director of VBSP and Mr. Dao Minh Phuc - President of the Council of the Banking Academy.
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget 30-03-2021, 1:46 pm
Supporting to escape poverty sustainably
24-03-2021, 9:25 am
(VBSP News) After 5 years of implementation of credit policy for households escaping poverty, the VBSP branch in Ca Mau province has supported 43.2 thousand households with a total outstanding loan reach at VND 940 billion. The capital has helped to escape poverty sustainably, contributing to a successful implementation of the National Target Program on sustainable poverty reduction and new rural development in the province area.
Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
22-03-2021, 3:36 pm
(VBSP News) A Khmer woman in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has started a successful pomelo-growing business. Thanks to a loan from the Government's project to support women to start businesses, Danh Thi Kim Anh in Phuoc Ninh Hamlet, Mong Tho B Commune of Chau Thanh District invested in growing green-skin andpink-flesh pomelos and earns hundreds of millions dong profit every year.
- Promulgating multidimensional poverty levels applicable during 2022-2025 19-03-2021, 8:52 am
- The Prime Minister agreed to add several causes to handle non-performing loans at VBSP 16-03-2021, 9:13 am
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
- Sustainable poverty reduction begins with appropriate solutions 11-03-2021, 3:53 pm
- VBSP's wish on the International Women's Day 08-03-2021, 10:56 am
VBSP companion with people on the path of escaping poverty
03-03-2021, 11:06 am
(VBSP News) With the purpose of companion on the path of sustainable escaped poverty, over the years, the VBSP branch in Thanh Son district (Phu Tho) has implemented effectively the policy credit scheme for poor households, especially focusing on the ethnic minorities. It has contributed to enhancing the lives’ standard, sustainable poverty reduction, and promoting the province's socio-economic as well as the ethnic minorities' lives.
Digital Transformation - The most appropriate and sustainable method
02-03-2021, 4:33 pm
(VBSP News) In the 13th National Party Congress on 28/02/21, The minister of the Ministry of Information and Communication, Mr. Nguyen Manh Hung stated that digital transformation played as the revolution. The revolution will succeed if each person actively participates in and enjoys the benefits of the digital transformation. Due to digital transformations, people living in distant, borderlines areas and remote islands are able to approach online services effectively.
The Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP
02-03-2021, 2:13 pm
(VBSP News) Within the Vietnam Financial Inclusion Support Framework (FISF), Project P162223, World Bank made the Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP. This report was prepared with resources of the FISF Trust Fund with funding from the Netherlands and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Basically, World Bank made a comprehensive and accurate assessment of the performance of VBSP in recent years.
- Review of VBSP by World Bank 02-03-2021, 10:56 am
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment awarded the Certificate of Merit to VBSP 24-02-2021, 2:40 pm
Successful customers from VBSP's inclusive finance
23-02-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province reached nearly VND 2,400 billion with 94,651 active customers. Thanks to the good coordination with mass organizations, the inclusive finance has been provided to the right customer with the right use purpose in order to ensure credit quality.
VBSP’s inclusive finance supports the poor
19-02-2021, 4:27 pm
(VBSP News) Total outstanding loans through mass organizations are over VND 4,500 billion, credit quality has been credibly improved. Overdue debt only accounts for 0.04% total outstanding loans. In 2020, VBSP branch in Son La province has loaned nearly 17 thousand customers, of which mainly focuses on lending programs for poor households, near poor households, production and business households living in extremely disadvantaged areas, clean water and rural sanitation program.
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Securely and fluently activities during the pandemic period
- Startup with gobies scorched rice
- Muong Cha empowers youth for economic development
- Escaping poverty along with the methodical breeding model
- Policy capital helps veterans get rich
- Avoiding the situation of re-poor during the COVID-19 pandemic period
- Policy consumer loans timely reached beneficiaries in Kon Tum
- Safety transaction during COVID-19 pandemic
- VBSP in Lam Dong province: Timely disbursement - good epidemic prevention and control
- Increase income with policy credit
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE