News & Events
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit 19-09-2022, 3:00 pm
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022 19-09-2022, 2:56 pm
Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
19-09-2022, 2:44 pm
(VBSP News) On September 7, the People's Committee of Binh Duong province held a conference to review 20 implementation years of Decree No. 78/2002/ND-CP dated 4th October 2002 of the Government on credit for the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Attending the conference were Nguyen Loc Ha - Member of the Provincial Party Standing Committee, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee; Bui Quang Vinh - VBSP Deputy General Director; and leaders of departments, agencies and localities in the province.
The effectiveness of VBSP inclusive finance
19-09-2022, 11:51 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, VBSP in Ba Vi district (Hanoi city) has disbursed hundreds of VND billion through preferential loan programs, helping poor households and other policy beneficiaries have the opportunity to access with capital, invest in production development, gradually escaping from poverty and complete the criteria for building a new rural area.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 19-09-2022, 10:10 am
Typical example of good production and business
19-09-2022, 9:12 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, in many areas across Ba To district (Quang Ngai), there have appeared a number of diversified and effective economic development models and many examples of farmers who are dynamic, dare to think, dare to do, industrious, creative, step by step rise to get rich righteously. Mr. Pham Van Hoa in Go Ret village, Ma Nghit, Ba Cung commune is one such person.
- Increasing the loan size for Disadvantaged Student Program 08-09-2022, 10:02 am
- The leader of Savings and Credit Group dedicated to inclusive finance 23-08-2022, 3:23 pm
- Serving customers at commune transaction points 22-08-2022, 3:14 pm
Vietnamese farmer make rice conveyor belt
22-08-2022, 2:34 pm
(VBSP News) When the harvest comes, the transportation of rice to boats or trucks is mainly manual. However, this work is very hard, heavy, leading to that labor productivity is not high. Realizing this problem, Mr. Huynh Van Tiep in Thuan Dong hamlet, Loi Thuan commune, Ben Cau district (Tay Ninh) had the idea of making a conveyor belt to transport rice.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 15-08-2022, 2:07 pm
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction 05-08-2022, 1:29 pm
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program 01-08-2022, 11:31 am
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2022 22-07-2022, 11:01 am
VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
21-07-2022, 10:05 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 19th, 2022 in Hanoi, Deputy General Director of VBSP Hoang Minh Te had a meeting with Secretary General of Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) Prasun Kumar Das, on the occasion of his visit to Vietnam to attend the Regional Policy Forum and 75th Executive Committee Meeting of APRACA.
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference 20-07-2022, 2:30 pm
VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
20-07-2022, 10:54 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 18, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with a delegation of the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia (ARDB) led by Mr. KAO Thach - the Royal Government Delegate in charge of CEO of ARDB. VBSP Deputy General Director Huynh Van Thuan attended the meeting.
- $380 million has been delivered to vulnerable groups for economic recovery 12-07-2022, 9:42 am
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022 07-07-2022, 9:08 am
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups 06-07-2022, 9:32 am
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE