News & Events
- Specific risk management system at VBSP 30-08-2021, 9:53 am
Internal policies and regulations on environmental, social and climate risk in VBSP
27-08-2021, 9:33 am
(VBSP News) Environmental, social and climate risks in VBSP include potential hazards and risks for the environment and the community caused by VBSP's customers and by the value chain serving production and business activities that customers participate in. Potential environmental and social problems may include issues similar to other credit activities related to energy consumption, pollution, land, health, safety, conservation ecosystem protection, climate change, human health, safety and security, labour relations etc.
Methods of social policy credit lending and management
25-08-2021, 10:30 am
(VBSP News) VBSP's social credit schemes are carried out according to credit schemes under Decisions and Decrees promulgated by the Prime Minister and the Government for each individual or a group of specific target customers. Here are two methods VBSP applied for social policy credit lending and management.
- Poverty mitigation efforts prove highly effective 25-08-2021, 9:35 am
- Social policy credit for each different objective and beneficiary, serving the national target programs 24-08-2021, 9:35 am
- VBSP’s operational strategy and sustainable development goals 23-08-2021, 11:43 am
- Newsletter Vol 09.2021 23-08-2021, 9:50 am
Evaluates the implementation of Covid-19 support loan to pay salaries for employees ceasing working and salaries during business recovery
20-08-2021, 3:45 pm
(VBSP News) On August 17, 2021, the Board of Directors (BOD) of VBSP held a meeting to evaluate the implementation of Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP dated July 1, 2021 and Decision No. 23/2021/QĐ-TTg dated July 7, 2021 of the Prime Minister on providing regulations on the implementation of policies to support employees and employers hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- VBSP supports Covid-19 affected employers 18-08-2021, 2:59 pm
Over a thousand youth union members are entitled to preferential loans for economic development
17-08-2021, 5:09 pm
(VBSP News) In the first seven months of 2021, Vinh Long province has been employing the entrusted loans by VBSP to over 1,000 youth union members for economic development. Entrusted fund prioritizes young people to invest in developing models of fish farms, flower cultivation, vegetable farms, cattle herding and poultry, etc.
Solving the problem of safe water use in rural mountainous of Yen Bai
16-08-2021, 2:40 pm
(VBSP News) In the last three years, Yen Bai province has mobilized resources to focus on building and implementing water supply works for people in rural areas. However, efficiency of some projects is still limited, the percentage of households using safe water is not high. To achieve the target of 98% of people using safe water by 2025, the province needs to implement more synchronous solutions.
The effectiveness of the policy capital in Huong Son district in recent years
12-08-2021, 3:14 pm
(VBSP News) Up to now, the total outstanding loans of VBSP in Huong Son district have reached more than VND 516 billion with over 14,000 active customers. The source of preferential capital has become reliable for the poor and other policy beneficiaries to invest in production and business, step by step improve their lives, and escape from poverty sustainably.
Some 145 billion VND disbursed to pay salaries for production resumption
11-08-2021, 2:18 pm
(VBSP News) The latest data showed that after nearly 1 month of providing loans to pay salaries for job stoppage and production resumption in accordance with Decision 23 of the Prime Minister, by August 5, VBSP system approved 212 applications for loans from employers for nearly 145 billion VND to pay salaries for 40,756 employees.
- VBSP actively supports production & business households, SMEs in disadvantaged areas 11-08-2021, 2:07 pm
Businesses supported with loans to pay salaries and restore production
10-08-2021, 4:09 pm
(VBSP News) Many credit contracts to help businesses pay salaries for workers during work suspensions and for the recovery of production in general have been signed only a short time after the Prime Minister signed and promulgated Decision No.23/2021/QD-TTg on the implementation of a number of policies to support employees and employers facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Escape from poverty thanks to preferential credit capital
09-08-2021, 2:47 pm
(VBSP News) Customer Dao Quang An was born and raised in Hong Linh hamlet, Hung Thanh commune, Yen Thanh district, Nghe An province. Not only was his family poor, but his parents also were died and his first brother was disabled. However, he boldly surpassed himself to do business with the hope of gradually stabilizing his life and escaping from poverty from VBSP’s preferential capital.
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended 22-07-2021, 3:27 pm
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans 20-07-2021, 4:29 pm
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane 20-07-2021, 4:04 pm
Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
07-07-2021, 10:40 am
(VBSP News) On July 5, 2021, VBSP organised a virtual meeting with 63 branches of provinces and cities nationwide to evaluate the results of the first 6 months and also identify the directions and tasks for the rest months of 2021. Secretary of the Party Committee of VBSP, member of the Board of Directors, General Director Mr. Duong Quyet Thang chaired the meeting.
|Quay lại||1||...||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||...||Tiếp theo|
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE