News & Events
- Newsletter Vol 10 05-12-2019, 8:31 am
- Efficiency from inclusive financial services in Loc Ninh district, Binh Phuoc province 04-12-2019, 4:50 pm
VBSP supports Bac Giang province in new rural development
04-12-2019, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The effective implementation of national target programs, particularly the inclusive finance services provided by VBSP, has brought new vitality to the northern province of Bac Giang, turning the province into the second-largest economic hub in the northern midland and mountainous regions.
- The Central Highlands people benefit from VBSP inclusive financial services 03-12-2019, 10:53 am
- VBSP's General Director visit the poor and other disadvantaged groups 02-12-2019, 10:32 am
VBSP contributes to improve livelihood in remote border areas
27-11-2019, 5:19 pm
Along to mountain pass road to the most remote and disadvantaged districts of Dien Bien such as Nam Po, Muong Nhe, people would understand the importance of inclusive financial services . Providing many credit programs for the poor and other beneficiaries, Vietnam bank for social policy (VBSP) together with them in hunger eradication, poverty reduction and land preservation and protection.
- Newsletter Vol 9 25-11-2019, 5:16 pm
- Increasing loan size for disadvantaged students to VND 2.5 million/month/student 22-11-2019, 10:27 am
- Ethnic minorities's motivation to escape from poverty 19-11-2019, 2:50 pm
- The journey of escaping from poverty 19-11-2019, 9:15 am
- VBSP organizes an online training on credit for all branches in the whole country 14-11-2019, 11:38 am
A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
08-11-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) As part of a cooperation program between the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and the Nayoby Bank (NBB) of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, with the consent of Mr. Le Minh Hung, State Bank of Vietnam Governor and Chairperson of Board of Directors, from 4 - 7 November 2019, VBSP's high-ranking delegation led by Mr. Duong Quyet Thang, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, visited and worked with NBB. Welcoming VBSP’s delegation were Mr. Vouthi Leuanvylavong, member of the Board of Directors and General Director, and NBB leaders.
The Asia Foundation expert delegation paid an exchange visit to VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province
04-11-2019, 11:33 am
(VBSP News) In the framework of the project "Mobile banking - Financial inclusion and economic empowerment for the low-income population and women in Vietnam" in partnership with with the Asia Foundation, Mastercard and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Ms. Jane Sloane, Director of TAF's Women's Empowerment Program, is headquartered in the United States with Mr. Filip Graovac, Deputy Chief Representative of the Asia Foundation in Vietnam paid a field trip to observe the operation model of VBSP at grassroot level and evaluate the implementation of financial services and women’s economic empowerment to VBSP customers who are the poor and last-mile population in Ninh Binh.
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services 30-10-2019, 3:52 pm
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation 29-10-2019, 3:26 pm
- Newsletter Vol 8 29-10-2019, 9:47 am
VBSP pro-actively motivate local goverments to support poverty alleviation
28-10-2019, 2:32 pm
Aside from funding of the central budget, over the past years, the People’s Committees of Lang Son province and its district-level localities have entrusted part of their local budgets to the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) to provide loans for poor households and other disadvantaged groups.
- Newsletter Vol 7 25-10-2019, 9:24 am
- VBSP on 17-year proud development journey 16-10-2019, 2:43 pm
Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
11-10-2019, 11:39 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP in Lam Dong province has transferred preferential capital to poor households and policy beneficiaries. Credit programs of the Government implemented by VBSP has helped Lam Dong province have more important resources to successfully implement the national target program on poverty reduction, job creation and new rural construction.
|Quay lại||1||...||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||...||Tiếp theo|
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE