News & Events
Effectiveness from job creation loans
21-05-2019, 9:33 am
Over the past years, Thuan An town-based transaction office of the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) coordinated with relevant units to effectively implement loan programs, helping the local people get access to preferential loans. This created favorable conditions for the local people to do home based business, contributing to improving their lives.
Overcome difficulties from VBSP's financial service
14-05-2019, 11:34 am
(VBSP news) Thanks to the effective use of VBSP’s loans, Mrs. Nguyen ThiHanh’s family in An Cong hamlet, KeSach district,SocTrang province has now become a good production household with an income of several hundred million dong each year. Ms. Hanh said by overcoming the price crisis and diseases of pigs, she had a bigger farm now.
Effective tool in implementing National Targets
09-05-2019, 11:35 am
Talking about poverty reduction, many people think that it is important to give the people “a rode” for “fishing” or in other words to lend money for business and production to raise income for the people. But in fact, the story of escaping from poverty has a lot of things to do including indirect methods. Evidences can be vividly seen through effectiveness of special social policy credit programs in the period of 2016-2020.
- Effectiveness of VBSP's loans in Dak Lak province 02-05-2019, 4:37 pm
Commune transaction activities of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
23-04-2019, 4:57 pm
Commune transaction activities are the way of VBSP's operation to serve customers at commune transaction points in order to enhance the accessibility of Government's social policy credit to the poor and other policy beneficiaries; reduce transaction costs of borrowers; implementing democracy, publicizing the use of policy credit and strengthening direction of local authorities and mass organizations in checking, supervising and helping borrowers use capital effective.
- Measures to boost policy credit efficiencies 16-04-2019, 3:31 pm
Online conference on training and scientific research in VBSP
16-04-2019, 10:06 am
(VBSP News) On April 6, 2019, VBSP organized an online conference on training and scientific research. Attending the conference included Ph.D Duong Quyet Thang – General Director; Le Ngoc Bao - Chief of BOD’s Supervisory Committee; Deputy General Directors; Chairperson and Vice Chairpersons of Trade Union; Chief and Deputy Chiefs of Office; Directors, Deputy Directors of Operational Departments at the Head Office, Training Center, IT Center, Transaction Center and 62 provincial and municipal branches.
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up 10-04-2019, 4:40 pm
Helping poor households improve livelihood
09-04-2019, 5:37 pm
(VBSP News) Over the past years, hundreds of poor households in Ha Tinh province have borrowed preferential loans from VBSP, which helps them invest in breeding, farming and developing farming models so that they can escape from poverty, raise income and contribute to developing the local socio-economy.
DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
26-03-2019, 11:13 am
(VBSP News) Both Ministry of Austrialia Trade and Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Asia Foundation (TAF) have just conducted a two-day visit to VBSP to assess the result of the phase 1 (2017-2018) within the project on studying and piloting mobile banking for the poor population, low-income and women-led microenterprises.
- Effectiveness of VBSP's loan in Binh Thuy district, Can Tho city 22-03-2019, 4:05 pm
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - a unique credit mechanism for the poor and rural development in Vietnam
21-03-2019, 5:12 pm
Credit supply is increasingly regarded by development organizations as an important tool to cope with poverty in both urban and rural areas. Training activities and technical transfer (an important component of technical assistance projects) itself cannot have the effect of creating productivity, incomes and higher employment for the poor if there is no simultaneous improvement in access to credit. With the failures of formal financial institutions in reaching the poor and the limitations of informal credit sources that the poor mostly rely on, special credit mechanisms have been developed and deployed throughout the decades around the world. Whether they are failing or succeeding, finding and maintaining a successful model for this purpose is still a problem that countries, including Vietnam, must constantly pursue, evaluate and improve in different conditions and contexts.
- Commune Transaction Points of VBSP - helping clients save opportunity costs 19-03-2019, 11:23 am
Policy Bank of Lao PDR visits Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
18-03-2019, 2:12 pm
On March 13th, 2019, in Hanoi, the delegation of the State Bank and the Policy Bank (NBB) of Lao PDR led by NBB General Director Vutthi LUEANVILAYVONG were greeted by VBSP’s General Director Duong Quyet Thang and VBSP's senior leaders. The visit is organized within activities of Cooperation program between VBSP and NBB in the stage of 2016 -2020.
- Hungary Embassy to Vietnam paid a courtesy visit to VBSP Headquarters 13-03-2019, 3:51 pm
- Credit limit to double for the poor 26-02-2019, 3:06 pm
- Dong Thap’s guest workers learn skills overseas 21-02-2019, 4:41 pm
- Mekong Delta province provides housing support for poor households via VBSP 20-02-2019, 3:06 pm
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019 12-02-2019, 9:45 am
- Vietnam continues offering soft loans to low-income homebuyers 31-01-2019, 2:50 pm
|Quay lại||1||...||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||...||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE