News & Events
- Over 1.1 million poor households access preferential loans in 6 months 09-07-2019, 2:59 pm
- Functions and duties of mass organizations and Savings and credit groups 04-07-2019, 3:18 pm
- Newsletter Vol 2 01-07-2019, 5:31 pm
- A cool wind for the poor 01-07-2019, 3:56 pm
- Assessment of commune transaction in VBSP 28-06-2019, 2:29 pm
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty 25-06-2019, 4:27 pm
Small capital gains great momentum
24-06-2019, 11:33 am
Despite working hard, many farmers in Sa De Phin commune, Sin Ho district (Lai Chau) cannot escape poverty due to lack of capital, knowledge of caring and disease prevention for plants and animals. In response to this fact, the Commune Farmers' Union has helped its members to access entrusted loans and transfer science and technology to the people.
NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
18-06-2019, 4:08 pm
Despite being famous for being a land of “Talented people and sarced land” with cultural quintessences, full of famous monuments, landscapes and people, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh, it is not easy for Nam Dan to conduct new rural development as consequences of Laos wind and frequent floods in September and October each year. Therefore, policy credit flow on the land of Nam Dan - Nghe An has become an important driving force to support the most vunerable people with the opportunity to immerse themselves in the general economic development of the district, bringing Nam Dan to become a new rural district in 2018 and get a dream to complete the criteria of a typical new rural district in 2020.
- Fighting off informal credit 14-06-2019, 1:53 pm
Nourishing flow of capital for the poor
13-06-2019, 4:44 pm
(VBSP News) From a poor province, Binh Dinh has become a developed area with a large number of shrimp ponds, cassava, acacia orchards, etc thanks to preferential capital of VBSP. The increasing flow of capital and diligence of poor households and policy beneficiaries has changed their own lives, contributes to bringing prosperity and developing local economy.
Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
13-06-2019, 3:51 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the attention and guidance of city leaders and local efforts, tourism in Cai Rang district (Can Tho city) has been developed and attractedboth domestic and foreign tourists. Besides, preferential loans from VBSP have provided significant support for those tourism business projects.
- Recruitment Notice 11-06-2019, 2:44 pm
- Workshop "Sharing experience of digital financial inclusion for the poor at VBSP" 03-06-2019, 11:51 am
- Newsletter Vol 1 27-05-2019, 11:14 am
- Scientific workshop "Building VBSP’s development strategy in the period of 2021 – 2030 and vision of 2050" 24-05-2019, 5:09 pm
- Savings help poor households feel secured to get credit 21-05-2019, 4:39 pm
Loans find its fastest root to the poor
21-05-2019, 4:35 pm
(VBSP News) Nearly 11 thousand commune transaction points out of a total of 11,162 communes, wards and towns over the country, operating under a one-stop mechanism; nearly 190 Savings and Credit groups established and operating in villages, hamlets, villages have shortened the route of preferential credit flow to the poor and policy beneficiaries; helping them with a chance to change their life. VBSP carries out transactions with the poor in nearly 11,000 commune transaction points nationwide
Effectiveness from job creation loans
21-05-2019, 9:33 am
Over the past years, Thuan An town-based transaction office of the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) coordinated with relevant units to effectively implement loan programs, helping the local people get access to preferential loans. This created favorable conditions for the local people to do home based business, contributing to improving their lives.
Overcome difficulties from VBSP's financial service
14-05-2019, 11:34 am
(VBSP news) Thanks to the effective use of VBSP’s loans, Mrs. Nguyen ThiHanh’s family in An Cong hamlet, KeSach district,SocTrang province has now become a good production household with an income of several hundred million dong each year. Ms. Hanh said by overcoming the price crisis and diseases of pigs, she had a bigger farm now.
Effective tool in implementing National Targets
09-05-2019, 11:35 am
Talking about poverty reduction, many people think that it is important to give the people “a rode” for “fishing” or in other words to lend money for business and production to raise income for the people. But in fact, the story of escaping from poverty has a lot of things to do including indirect methods. Evidences can be vividly seen through effectiveness of special social policy credit programs in the period of 2016-2020.
|Quay lại||1||...||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||...||Tiếp theo|
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE