Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
(VBSP News) The implementation of the national target programs for sustainable poverty reduction and new rural construction in Ha Nam province has been contributed significantly by the policy credit programs implemented by the VBSP branch in Ha Nam province. From 2021 up to now, VBSP continues to actively advise Party committees and authorities at all levels and closely coordinate with entrusted mass organizations to well implement key credit programs, actively contributing to the implementation of the goal of sustainable poverty reduction, building new rural areas and ensuring social security.
VBSP branch in Ha Nam province contributes to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
In the period from 2021 to now, the VBSP branch has lent 42,467 loans to customers with a total loan turnover of VND1,819.2 billion, total debt collection of VND1,191.9 billion (equivalent to 65.5% loan turnover), write off debts of VND 0.8 billion. Credit capital is used to develop production, create livelihoods, create jobs and meet essential needs in the life of the poor and other disadvantaged groups through many credit programs such as: Credit program for Poor Households/Near-poor Households/Newly Escaped from Poverty Households, Credit program for Rural Clean Water and Sanitation, Credit program for Job Creation, Credit program for Disadvantaged Students, etc. As of December 31, 2022, the total outstanding loans of policy credit programs reached VND 2,675.1 billion, an increase of VND 623.5 billion (up 30, 3%) compared to December 31, 2020, with 71,736 loans and 47,092 active customers.
The effective implementation of credit programs has mobilized a lot of financial resources to lend to poor households, near-poor households and other disadvantaged groups to help them have enough capital to develop production and business. These loans mainly focus on the field of agriculture and rural areas, helping them stabilize production, increase products, increase income, change the way of production and business; support the essential needs in daily life and improve life.
Thanks to the VBSP’s loan, in the past 2 years, 42,477 households have been received loans; in which, 658 turns of poor households, 2,738 turns of near-poor households, 13,541 turns of newly escaped from poverty households and 25,540 other disadvantaged groups, contributing to helping 2,752 households get out of poverty, 2,342 households get out of near poverty; creating jobs for 8,432 workers, thereby contributing to the implementation of poverty reduction criteria in new rural construction.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- New house for people in remote areas
- Timely funding for people to rise up and change their lives
- VBSP held an online meeting in early 2023
- VBSP's journey in poverty reduction over the past 20 years
- Performance results of VBSP in 2022
- Tea farmers escape from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - For a prosperous and happy Vietnam
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - Creating inner strength for the development of the country
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE