Performance results of VBSP in 2022
(VBSP News) On January 7, 2023, in Hanoi, VBSP held a conference to implement the 2023 mission. Secretary of the Party Committee of VBSP, Member of the Board of Directors - General Director Duong Quyet Thang chaired the meeting.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang spoke at the Conference
Attending the Conference were the Head of the Supervisory Board; Standing Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of the VBSP; the Deputy General Directors; Chief Accountant; Vice President in charge of Trade Union; Chief of Office, Deputy Chiefs of Office; Directors, Deputy Directors of Operational Departments at the Head Office; and 63 branches of VBSP in provinces and cities, Training Center, Information Technology Center and Transaction Office.
The Presidium of the Conference
By December 31, 2022, total policy credit capital reached over VND 297 trillion, an increase of VND 40,818 billion compared to 2021; in which the entrusted capital from the local budget reached VND 30,602 billion. The total outstanding loans of policy credit by the end of 2022 will reach over VND 283 trillion, with over 6.5 million active customers.
For preferential lending policies according to Resolution No. 11/NQ-CP, by December 31, 2022, the whole system has disbursed over VND 16 trillion; disbursing loans from credit programs with interest rate support of more than VND 93 trillion for over 2.2 million customers; providing 2% interest rate support for loans with lending interest rate over 6%/year, total support amount is VND 878 billion.
Besides the growth of outstanding loans of credit programs, debt quality continued to be maintained stably. The ratio of overdue and frozen debt accounted for 0.67% of total outstanding loans.
In 2022, social policy credit has supported and created jobs for nearly 879 thousand employees, helping over 7.5 thousand laborers to work abroad for a definite time; helping nearly 70,000 disadvantaged students continue studying; disbursing loans for nearly 86 thousand households to buy computers and learning equipment; helping nearly 1.1 thousand businesses borrow capital to restore production and business, pay wages to nearly 155,000 workers affected by the Covid-19 pandemic; building nearly 1.5 million clean water and sanitation works; building nearly 1.6 thousand houses for poor households to stabilize their lives, over 11.2 thousand social houses for low-income people... contributing to the effective implementation of 03 target programs on sustainable poverty reduction, new rural construction, socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas.
Delegates to the Conference
The General Director emphasized that the results achieved in 2022 are thanks to the deep attention of the leaders of the Party, the National Assembly and the Government; the support of ministries, departments, branches, committees and local authorities; the drastic and close direction of the Board of Directors, the Board of Management; the close coordination of the mass organizations entrusted with the determination and responsibility of the units in the system from the Head Office to the provincial and city branches.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- Tea farmers escape from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - For a prosperous and happy Vietnam
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - Creating inner strength for the development of the country
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- Annual Report 2021
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE