VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- VBSP Hung Yen strives for greater efficiency in microfinance
- All Vietnamese are to have decent houses of their own
- VBSP creating jobs for farmers
- VBSP and Social housing loans
- Social housing loan programs contribute to sustainable Development Goals
- VBSP achieve sustainable Development Goal number 11
- Sharing experiences on housing savings and loans
- Social housing loan for the poor, low-income population in Vietnam
- VBSP CEO Duong Quyet Thang had a meeting with Microsave senior delegation
- Recruitment Notice in 2018
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE