VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Getting better thanks to borrowing to raise chickens
- VBSP results of the first six months in 2019
- Workshop “Financial literacy for the poor and other policy beneficiaries via mobile phone application”
- Nearly half of one million people are supported to get jobs
- Empower war veterans to do production & business
- War Veteran and policy credit
- Invalids but not Incapacity
- Ninh Binh increases policy credit funding for people with meritorious services
- A typical Group Leader in Dak Nong province
- Promoting official credit to prevent black credit
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE