VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- VBSP - 15 establishment and development years
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies
- Prime Minister praises social credit policies
- VBSP’s 15th Anniversary - Policy credit contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam
- Deputy Prime Minister visit VBSP's POS at commune level
- Thirty million people access inclusive finance over past 15 years
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Over 3.2 million students have access to preferential loans
- Over 1.8 million deprived households access preferential loans
- Poverty reduction policy credit benefits the poor in Central Highlands
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE