VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- To promote knowledge of policy beneficiaries
- Social credit programmes help ethnic minorities escape from poverty
- Poor people lack access to mobile banking
- Warm caring after the flood
- Channeling capital to People with meritorious services to the Revolution
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs and VBSP monitors policy credit in Tra Vinh
- Outstanding balance grows 5.8 percent in first half: Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP helps ethnic minorities in Lam Dong reduce poverty
- Boost the poor access inclusuve finance to improve livelihood
- Micro-savings for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE