VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- The poor in ethnic minority and mountainous areas entitled to apply for maximal loan size of VND 50 million
- Growth must be associated with financial inclusion quality
- Improve financial inclusion for Mekong Delta region
- VBSP aims to provide 1.8 billion USD to southwestern region in 2030
- VBSP participate in the round-table discussion with the Dutch Queen on Financial Inclusion
- Mobile Phone Banking for the poor to access financial inclusion in Vietnam
- Over 3.2 million students have access to preferential loans
- Over 1.8 million deprived households access preferential loans
- Poverty reduction policy credit benefits the poor in Central Highlands
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE