VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Mekong Delta province provides housing support for poor households via VBSP
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women
- Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019
- Vietnam continues offering soft loans to low-income homebuyers
- New interest rate for social housing loans down to 3 percent
- VBSP push up financial inclusion development in Vietnam
- 6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
- Low-income households access social housing in Vietnam
- Some successful customer stories from Tu Mo Rong district Kon Tum province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE