VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Interest rate for social housing loans
- Over 100,000 poor people have access to loans for working overseas for definite term
- VBSP’s international study visit on digital technology for financial inclusion in the Philippines
- More than 15 countries conduct official study visit to VBSP
- Bangladesh microfinance institutions pay official study visit to VBSP
- Mobile Phone Banking for the poor to access financial inclusion in Vietnam
- Lift from poverty by small credit
- Inclusive finance for young startups in Vietnam
- Mobile banking – Financial inclusion and economic empowerment for the low income population and women in Vietnam
- Official Announcement - Change of Head Office Address
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE