VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies celebrates 16 years of meaningful work
- The efficiency of capital from the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies in Da Bac district
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies: Improving credit quality
- All Vietnamese are to have decent houses of their own
- Tourism could support people with disabilities: Opinion from experts
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies in Hoanh Bo supports poor families
- Microcredit from VBSP transforms the lives of Bac Kan's poor families
- VBSP's experiences are valuable for countries with high rates of poor households
- Interview with Secretary General of APRACA about pro-poor credit in Vietnam
- VBSP’s preferential credit aids agricultural development in Ha Giang
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE