Needs & Cooperation Opportunities
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the Cuban Embassy
28-06-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) On June 25, in Hanoi, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang had a meeting with the Cuban Embassy led by Mr. Orlando Nicolás Hernández Guillén - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba in Vietnam. Attending the meeting, there are Ms. Irmina Peroho Bellido de Luna - Economic and Commercial Counselor; Mr. Jorge Luis Guimera - Economic Office Specialist and Leaders of VBSP.
Invitation from VBSP to establish cooperation and partnership with domestic and international organizations
04-08-2016, 2:29 pm
VBSP is setting plan and mapping out the roadmap to solve above weaknesses to gradually obtain operational self-efficiency and then financial self-efficiency: Informatics technology modernization; Strengthening credit groups/mass organization/partners; New service loans that strengthen VBSP’s capacity; Target of long term sustainability; Strengthening VBSP capacity in risk management, Human force management, governance, education, microfinance & banking services etc.
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE