QUESTION AND ANSWER ON LENDING
In line with the direction by the Chairman of BODs and the General Director of VBSP, under the permission by the Ministry of Culture and Information (the Publish Permit No.228/GP-CXB issued by the Publish Department dated September 11, 2006), VBSP has published a handbook on the lending mechanism, furnishing you with information on the regulations and policies applicable to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. The handbook is structured into: Foreword; Part I: Overview on VBSP; Part II: Questions and Answers on lending, which is divided into two Sections: Section I presents the regular-asked questions and answers on all lending programmes in general (07 questions: from Question 1 to Question 7), Section II presents questions and answers on each lending programme in particular (63 questions: from Question 8 to Question 70) such as: Lending programme to the poor, to the disadvantaged students, to the migrant workers for limited duration, Lending programme for housing purpose with deferred payment at Cuu Long River Delta, for safe water and rural environment sanitation; Policies on bad debts. For lending programme for job creation only, as the governance and management mechanism of the programme goes changing, questions and answers on the issue is not available at the moment.
The handbook of questions and answers on lending is hoped to help VBSP’s credit staff better understand the lending mechanism to avoid all faults in preferential policies practice. VBSP will update all information in the handbook of questions – answers on VBSP’s website.
It is of our honor to present to you!
You can mail your questions to:
VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES
Address: CC5 Building, Linh Dam, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 36 417 211
Or you can fill the following form:
- VBSP’s outstanding performance and strategic plan for 2020
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Over 4,000 houses built with social policy credit
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Rural and agriculture finance for the poor and other vulnerable groups - Best practices from VBSP
- The effectiveness of inclusive finance in Gia Lai province
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE