Timely funding for people to rise up and change their lives
(VBSP News) In recent years, policy credit activities have played a very important position and role in the effective implementation of policies on poverty reduction, job creation, new rural construction, and social security assurance, contributing to the socio-economic development of Dai Loc district (Quang Nam).
Policy credit capital as a platform for people in Dai Loc district to change their lives
Credit quality is improved
According to Mr. Dang Van Ky - Vice Chairman of the District People's Committee and Head of the Representative BOD of VBSP in Dai Loc district, said: From the beginning of the year until now, the BOD of the district VBSP has synchronously implemented many solutions to improve the quality of operations. The district VBSP promptly allocated and adjusted capital sources to localities and assigned capital mobilization targets.
Recently, the district is very interested in policy credit activities. As a result, in 2022, VBSP in Dai Loc district has successfully completed the loan outstanding growth target assigned by the superior bank. Total capital by the end of 2022 will reach more than VND 404.6 billion, an increase of more than VND 34.1 billion compared to the beginning of 2022. Of which, central capital is more than VND 325.2 billion; local capital is more than VND 21.4 billion; mobilized capital is more than VND 57.8 billion. Total outstanding loans by the end of 2022 reached more than VND 404.6 billion, an increase of VND 34.1 billion compared to the beginning of 2022, an increase of 9.2%.
Total savings deposit balance reached more than VND 57.8 billion. In which, mobilized through organizations and individuals reached more than VND 35.8 billion; mobilized through savings and credit groups reached more than VND 22 billion. The result of profit collection is 100% of the amount of interest receivable.
Currently, VBSP in Dai Loc district continues to well implement social policy credit activities, in order to ensure the correct and effective implementation of regulations, constantly improve the material and spiritual life of the people, contributing to well implement the district's socio-economic target programs.
Continue to provide capital for people
With policy credit, Dai Loc farmers firmly believe in building new economic models
Director of VBSP in Dai Loc district Le Tan Hung said: Since the beginning of the year, the district VBSP has advised the District Party Committee, People's Council, People's Committee, and BOD to continue to pay attention to transfer capital to VBSP to supplement loans to poor households and other policy beneficiaries.
Especially lending to employees who need capital to restore and expand business projects and economic development after the COVID-19 pandemic. Along with that is lending activities for youth start-up projects, women starting businesses...
In addition, the district VBSP will promote propaganda about credit programs, regularly review the needs of the people, coordinate in preparing documents, focus on disbursing and lending to the right people and according to regulations; fast and sustainable credit growth, focusing on improving credit quality, doing well in collecting due debts for revolving loans; earning 100% of the interest receivable,...
From the above results, it can be seen that the quality of operation and quality of policy credit in Dai Loc district has made positive changes, reflected in both the gradual increase of total outstanding loans and the growth rate of annual credit.
Having achieved today's results is due to the strong participation of the Party committees, local authorities and mass organizations entrusted to perform well the tasks. Policy credit will contribute to the successful implementation of socio-economic development goals and tasks for Dai Loc district.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- VBSP held an online meeting in early 2023
- VBSP's journey in poverty reduction over the past 20 years
- Performance results of VBSP in 2022
- Tea farmers escape from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - For a prosperous and happy Vietnam
- 20 YEARS ON THE JOURNEY OF POVERTY REDUCTION - Creating inner strength for the development of the country
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- Annual Report 2021
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE