News & Events
- Australia Supports Vietnam’s Green Recovery 17-11-2021, 4:30 pm
- Nearly 10,000 workers in Hanoi get loans from VBSP to restore production 17-11-2021, 3:58 pm
VBSP is awarded the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" from the Australian Government
09-11-2021, 4:40 pm
(VBSP News) In the morning of November 9, in Hanoi, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vietnam held a ceremony to announce and award the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" (BPP) for organizations that have made positive contributions to the BPP program. Attending the ceremony were Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs Marise Payne, Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son and Australian Ambassador to Vietnam Robyn Mudie.
- VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang met the Embassy of the Lao PDR 02-11-2021, 9:08 am
Effectiveness of policy credit in Chi Dao commune
22-10-2021, 11:10 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP's preferential capital has been an important driving force in Chi Dao commune, Lac Son district (Hoa Binh). From 2020 to now, although the COVID-19 pandemic has been complicated, policy credit has continued to accompany the poor and other disadvantaged groups here to overcome difficulties.
- VBSP branch of Da Nang City participates in donating motorbikes to people returning home 20-10-2021, 2:30 pm
- Policy credit helps people surmount pandemic challenges 06-10-2021, 3:05 pm
Training course “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”
29-09-2021, 11:27 am
(VBSP News) On September 28, 2021, VBSP coordinated with the Green Innovation and Development Center (Green ID) and the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) organized an online training course on “Green finance for renewable energy development in Viet Nam”. The training course was held via the Zoom Cloud Meetings software with 31 participants who are representatives of leaders and officers of units at the VBSP Headquarters. Experienced experts in green finance of GreenID and UNEP directly participated in teaching.
- Prime Minister appoints VBSP staff 29-09-2021, 9:16 am
The effectiveness of applying technology in policy credit management
17-09-2021, 10:10 am
Applying information technology to the implementation and management of loans is one of the most practical efficiency solutions in the VBSP management system. This is an inevitable development trend due to the Industrial Revolution 4.0 and the digital era. Since 2019, the management system of VBSP has simultaneously deployed the financial literacy software application on mobile phones initially made many practical effects, especially in rural and remote areas.
Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
17-09-2021, 10:09 am
(VBSP News) Through the loan fund for job creation deployed by the Transaction Office of VBSP in A Luoi district (Thua Thien - Hue), every year more than 100 workers in the area have job opportunities and increase income. In particular, during the complicated outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, preferential capital has supported people to remain firmly in developing family economy.
- Newsletter Vol 10.2021 15-09-2021, 10:16 am
- Improve the efficiency of policy credit management through smart phone application 14-09-2021, 11:06 am
New vitality in the Que Phong mountainous area
09-09-2021, 2:57 pm
(VBSP News) Que Phong is a poor district of Vietnam according to Resolution 30a/2008/NQ-CP of the Government, the majority of population are ethnic minorities living in 13 communes and towns. Their lives are still difficult, mainly based on livestock production and small-scale cultivation on high mountains. Understanding those difficulties, with dedication, VBSP has brought capital to remote villages, helping people to quickly access loans to invest in business, thereby changing the economic conditions of many families, rural villages.
Solutions on VBSP’s social and environmental risk management
08-09-2021, 11:03 am
(VBSP News) As the lifeblood of the economy, the domestic banking system is currently playing an important role in eliminating projects with adverse impacts to environment & society, and green & sustainable growth. According to the green banking survey report in 2019 of State Bank of Vietnam and Asian Development Bank, the whole country has 22 credit institutions, including VBSP, providing green credit with total outstanding loans of VND 284.5 trillion.
- The effectiveness of credit loans to pay wages for work stoppage and production recovery 07-09-2021, 10:01 am
- Empowering farmers to get out of poverty 06-09-2021, 4:06 pm
Digital technology application and resource mobilization towards the implementation of green banking project
06-09-2021, 4:12 am
(VBSP News) In fact, the bank operations have a direct impact on the environment. Aware of that, through the technology application, VBSP gradually implements digital transformation, automate some professional activities and internal systems to improve operational efficiency towards VBSP’s goal of green banking operations.
- VBSP' Hung Yen branch: A helping hand to needy people 01-09-2021, 10:55 am
VBSP's implementation results on green credit programs
31-08-2021, 9:04 am
(VBSP News) VBSP has been continuing to direct and manage the implementation of social policy credit effectively, contributing to promoting green credit growth, researching and completing credit policy mechanisms associated with environmental and social management, popularizing and raising awareness about green credit granting activities, and raising awareness of efficient use and energy saving.
|Quay lại||1||...||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||...||Tiếp theo|
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE