Client success stories
Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
(VBSP News) As a group leader of the Saving and credit group for over 10 years, Nguyen Thi Tan at hamlet 2, Thanh Huong commune, Thanh Chuong district (Nghe An province) is an exemplary officer. She is always dedicated to the association's work and completes the task of managing policy credit sources in her area.
Thepig farm of Nguyen Thi Tan's family
Thanh Huong commune where she lives is a large area where not concentrated population and complicated mountainous terrain. Local people live mainly on the production of hill gardens, growing industrial crops and raising livestock and poultry.
Realizing that advantage and difficulty, Tan has actively propagated to local people about various models of economic development to reduce poverty.
Tan encouraged her husband to build a VAC model at home that combines husbandry and industrial crops on an area of 10ha. Currently, her family was raising 14 cows, 150 pigs, 1ha of the fish pool, 500 chickens and 5ha of garden land planted with acacia and tea. The income of her family was hundreds of million VND each year. Moreover, she has created part-time jobs for many local people.
Based on her effective model, Tan has helped members to develop their own business by borrowing from VBSP's preferential loan programs. Many typical economic models have been successful, such as Hoang Thi Loan's family with 15 cows and 1 ha of industrial tea; or Tran Thi Binh‘s model of raising black apple snails; etc.
Not only good at business and production but Nguyen Thi Tan also does well in policy credit management tasks. Currently, the credit balance of her group is more than VND 2.5 billion. The members always strictly abide by the regulations on using capital for the right purposes, paying interest and depositing savings on time to avoid overdue debts and bad loans. She has collaborated with the bank staff to propagate the State's policies and laws. She also mobilized women members to actively perform local political tasks and social work duties. Moreover, she has taken care of people in difficult situations and helped others to stabilize life and escape poverty sustainably.
Tan is always positive, exemplary and successfully completes her tasks in every activity. She has received many certificates of merit from mass organizations. For the term 2021 - 2026, she continues to be trusted to be elected as a member of the Commune People's Council.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- An exemplary leader in implementing the preferential credit
- A supportive leader in Ta Can Ho
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Accompanying young women's entrepreneurial dreams
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE