Client success stories
Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
(VBSP News) In recent years, thanks to credit loans from VBSP branch in Do Luong district (Nghe An province), many vulnerable and disadvantaged women in a local area have confidently developed their economy, escaping from poverty sustainably. Following is a success story of a woman in Thong Nhat hamlet, Ngoc Son commune, Do Luong district, namely Dinh Thi Hue.
Mushroom cultivation model by Ms. Hue
As a poor household, her family mainly engaged in agriculture with 2 poles of field, which the family's income is precarious. There was a time when she and her husband intended to leave their hometown to the South for work. However, in 2017, after 3 months of participating in the primary mushroom growing class organized by the Commune Women's Union, she has boldly borrowed VND 30 million from the VBSP to invest in building a factory to grow commercial mushrooms.
In the first year, she grew two types of mushrooms suitable for the local climate after studying and visiting other models. The crop has high productivity ranging from 35,000 - 40,000 VND/kg with stable output. The average income of her family in the first year is from 3.5 to 4 million VND/month. Thereafter, she continues to expand her factory. Until now, she not only escapes from poverty but also become a well-off household, with an average income of 6 to 7 million VND/month. She also has full condition to repair her house.
Based on Hue's business model, many other households in the commune have visited and learned by. She enthusiastically guided and shared her experience with women in the village. Due to that, other women in this area have also borrowed loans to invest in mushroom cultivation with the aim of escaping poverty.
In 2019, the Women's Union in Ngoc Son Commune established a mushroom cultivation cooperative group with 5 members, of which Ms. Hue is a leader. In the new role, she is constantly searching, guiding and connecting the consumption market for the cooperative group. Over 3 years, the cooperative group has provided a stable source of income, helping 5 women reduce poverty, and improve their living standards. Ms Hue has always been at the forefront, actively participating in activities organized by the Women's Union, which deserves to be a typical example for many women in Ngoc Son mountainous commune.
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape poverty due to the preferential loan
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
- A role model of enthusiasm for poor women
- Overcome challenges due to preferential loans
- A man exemplified a well business base on the policy credit in the Do Luong district
- Effectiveness of policy credit in the studious land of Quynh Luu
- Van Kieu farmers escape poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential credit capital
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups
- Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
- Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE