Client success stories
Overcome challenges due to preferential loans
(VBSP News) Ms. Nguyen Thi Duyen, a resident in hamlet 4, Son Thanh village, Yen Thanh district (Nghe An) has created a stable and happy life. Although her family has three people who have sequelae of Agent Orange, Duyen is satisfied with her life so far.
Nguyen Thi Duyen is making products for customers
Ms. Duyen is the second child in a poor, veteran family. Her father is Mr. Nguyen Quang Vinh, a wounded soldier who was poisoned by Agent Orange. Her mother is a farmer, Mrs. Vu Thi Bon. Mr. Vinh and Mrs. Bon married in 1973 and has three children. Unfortunately, their children were strongly affected by Agent Orange. All of his sons and daughters are deaf.
Her life was significantly changed in 2019, thanks to the policy credit program from the VBSP branch in the Yen Thanh district. Duyen learned sewing and became a tailor. Due to her talent, Duyen learned quickly, and her products always satisfied customers.
In June 2019, Duyen was admitted to the Savings and Credit group in hamlet 4, Son Thanh village and was considered to lend VND 20 million by VBSP to buy sewing machines. After 6 months, Duyen was able to pay the loan. In the first half of 2020, Duyen continued to lend VND 50 million from policy credit programs for near-poor-household. Duyen bought more machines, upgraded her store and opened vocational classes. Thanks to her intelligence, resourcefulness and creativity, Duyen helps people around her and makes lots of friends.
Duyen is proud of being a “teacher". She is grateful for being able to make her living, thanks to the loans from VBSP. In 2020, Duyen married the love of her life. She is happier when her son was born. His father, Mr. Vinh, is cheerful for his daughter.
In June 2021, Duyen paid all the loans with the total money of VND 50 million and escaped poverty sustainably. Not only her tailor store but also her class has developed significantly. Receiving support from veterans, Duyen lent VND 100 million from VBSP to expand her business. The VBSP branch in the province disbursed for her to invest money in sewing machines.
We were surprised because of Duyen's confidence, creativity and spirit. Duyen makes herself from a poor household to a stable business, all starting from the loans of VBSP.
Currently, Duyen teaches for six local people and makes a stable income of VND 80 million per year from her store. However, this year's income only reached VND 50 million due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. However, she still feels grateful for her life, as well as the support from VBSP.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- A man exemplified a well business base on the policy credit in the Do Luong district
- Effectiveness of policy credit in the studious land of Quynh Luu
- Van Kieu farmers escape poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential credit capital
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Startup a business with mushroom cultivation
- A devoted leader of Savings and Credit group
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE