Client success stories
A devoted leader of Savings and Credit group
(VBSP News) With nearly 20 years of taking part as the leader of Savings and Credit Group in Co Tich hamlet, Dong Tinh village, Tam Duong (Vinh Phuc), Ms. Phung Thi Thuyet has significantly contributed to the management process of entrusted capitals in VBSP. The capital has created great opportunities for members to stabilize their life, as well as invest in their business.
The leader of Savings and Credit Group, Phung Thi Thuyet always supports her members to maximize their capital
Ms. Thuyet has been voted as the leader of the Savings and Credit Group in Co Tich hamlet since 2001. As a leader, Thuyet has supported and motivated lots of policy beneficiary households to approach the preferential loans to invest in their business, improve and stabilize their life. There are 45 members in her Savings and Credit group, who are involved in various loan programs. The outstanding loan of the group is more than VND 2 billion from various policy credit programs. Ms. Thuyet always complains about the guidelines of reviewing, lending money or supporting customers to pay the money on time.
Thanks to her dedication, the Savings and Credit group does not have any case of overdue debt. Besides, almost all customers who approach the preferential loans are able to stabilize their life. She shares that she usually updated customers' situations to support, as well as guide them to use the loans effectively. As a consequence, her members are aware of investing the loans in their own business effectively.
Similar to other households, Ms. Phan Thi Hoa’s life was difficult although she took part in her small business. In 2019, Hoa joined the Savings and Credit group and was lent VND 50 million from the Policy Credit programs. She bought a pair of cows to improve her economic life. Thanks to the loans, she gains a stable income from VND 80 to 100 million per year. Ms. Hoa expressed that she was supported by the Savings and Credit group, especially by Ms. Thuyet. Tuyet not only takes care of me but also motivates me to run my business, besides guiding me to pay the loan on time. Tuyet was such a dedicated leader.
As a leader, Thuyet is devoted to her tasks and her group. Hence, her group always develops in terms of outstanding loans and members. Besides mentoring, supervising, Thuyet actively propagandas to local people to approach the policy credit programs. Besides taking her role as the leader of the Savings and Credit group, Ms. Thuyet is a typical example of an economic development model with integrated breeds: cow, pig, fruit, etc. Hence, she is able to stabilize her life, develop her economy. Her dedication to work is praised and Thuyet takes this as her motivation to work. In the next period, Ms. Thuyet continues to support the Savings and Credit group to improve the quality of the loan, effectively reducing poverty, and significantly contribute to the country.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Startup with gobies scorched rice
- Muong Cha empowers youth for economic development
- Policy capital helps veterans get rich
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Life stabilization thanks to policy budget
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty
- A leader dedicated to the credit scheme
- The operated effectively under the guidance of a dedicated leader
- Policy credit activities are always towards the poor, contributing to ensuring social security
- Effective credit for socio-economic recovery and development in Binh Dinh province
- Poverty reduction in Bach Thong
- New vitality in the midland of Phu Tho
- Policy loans help Nghe An farmers create a tourist village
- In 2024, VBSP Ben Tre Branch sets a target of over 10% for the credit growth
- No one left behind due to capital lack
- People’s happiness is multiplied when supported with Great Solidarity houses
- Policy credit - "Leverage" for poor households in Kien Giang
- The capital entrusted to VBSP has exceeded the year’s plan
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE