Client success stories
Life stabilization thanks to policy budget
Base on accessing to preferential loans from VBSP and his committed struggle against, Mr. Lam Nghiem at Cai Gia hamlet, Hung Hoi commune, Vinh Loi district has settled down his life and escaped poverty sustainable.
Lam Nghiem takes care of his vegetable garden
Recognizing the poor situation, Lam Nghiem and his wife always worked hard. However, due to the continued situation of the loss of product price, his family's life often faces many challenges.
Acknowledgement his hard-working, the People's Committee of Hung Hoi commune helped him get a preferential loan from VBSP branch in Vinh Loi district with VND 4 million. Using this budget, he invested in buying seeds and fertilizers to start a new crop. With his available experience plus his willingness to do business, he has a stable income and pays interest and capital in accordance with regulations. In recognition of his efforts, VBSP continued to increase its loan rate to VND 10 million and then to VND 20 million. From this support, he bravely developed a farming model, especially water morning glory. Up to now, every day after deducting expenses, he has an income of several hundred thousand VND. The use of a budget for the right purpose has helped a prosperous family economy. By the end of 2019, his household was identified for a sustainable escape from poverty.
He shared that he has received support from the local government and VBSP branch in order to have opportunities to invest in his effective model. Thereby, his family economy has developed and successful escape poverty.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty
- A leader dedicated to the credit scheme
- The operated effectively under the guidance of a dedicated leader
- The devoted leader on the work
- A leader of Saving and Credit group played a prominent part in VBSP operation system
- A conscientious leader of Savings and Credit group
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit group
- VBSP's loan as a leverage to improve livelihood better
- Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE