Client success stories
VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
(VBSP News) Over the years, VBSP in Phuoc Son district (Quang Nam province) has implemented many solutions to promptly bring capital to beneficiaries in the area.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Ta received entrusted capital from the local budget to expand the family's production model
Thousands of poor households and other policy beneficiaries have had access to capital to develop production and business, raise pigs and cows, grow acacia, fruit trees, etc, which bring high economic return, contributing to Phuoc Son's achievement of goals and targets of economic development, social security and sustainable poverty reduction set by the Resolution of the Party Committee.
Since the implementation of Directive No. 40-CT/TW, the committees and authorities of Phuoc Son district have paid special attention to lending for job creation, maintain and increase job posts, and lending to poor households, near-poor households and households just escaped from poverty.
From 2015 to 2020, local budget transferred to the district VBSP more than VND 3.2 billion which the bank has promptly disbursed to 79 households. In 2021, the local budget is expected to transfer VND 600 million to VBSP for lending to develop orchids, farm and growing medicinal plants, reaching 200% of the plan.
With loans from VBSP, many production models and projects of the district have become highly effective. Mrs. Nguyen Thi Ta's household in Phuoc Xuan commune is a typical example, supported by the VBSP, she borrowed for job creation, maintenance and expansion of production. Mrs. Ta said that in the past, the family's main source of income mainly depended on a few acres of fields, no matter how hard they worked, they could barely afford to live. Realizing that climate and soil conditions are suitable for implementing integrated economic development models, she borrowed preferential capital from the local budget entrusted to the VBSP to expanded the model of hill orchid, planted 2 more hectares of acacia trees and, more than 100 guava, Vinh orange trees etc. Since then, her 4 family members have had stable jobs, improved income and enjoyed better life.
Not only Mrs. Ta's family, in recent years, local credit capital entrusted to VBSP has become an important source to create jobs for many workers, increase income, thereby making an important contribution to socio-economic development and new rural development in the locality.
Trong Y - Ba Duy
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Startup a business with mushroom cultivation
- A devoted leader of Savings and Credit group
- Startup with gobies scorched rice
- Muong Cha empowers youth for economic development
- Policy capital helps veterans get rich
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Life stabilization thanks to policy budget
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE