Client success stories
Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
(VBSP News) Through the loan fund for job creation deployed by the Transaction Office of VBSP in A Luoi district (Thua Thien - Hue), every year more than 100 workers in the area have job opportunities and increase income. In particular, during the complicated outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, preferential capital has supported people to remain firmly in developing family economy.
With loan capital, Mr. Doan Thanh Binh invested in developing livestock production
Despite difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mr. Doan Thanh Binh's family in Huong Phu village, Huong Phong commune still has a stable income thanks to investment in raising cows, bringing a fairly high income every year. During the pandemic, and having no stable job, he was reviewed by the Commune Farmers' Association to get a job creation loan from VBSP with the amount of VND 90 million.
Having borrowed capital along with his own capital, Mr. Binh bought breeding cows for grazing. After more than 1 year following a well-guided process, his cows developed well. Up to now, his cow herd has grown to 22 cows; including 8 pregnant ones. On average, cows bring his family an income of nearly VND 100 million/year. He used waste in livestock to develop tree plantation, creating more jobs and income for family members.
Not only Mr. Binh, the loan from VBSP has helped the people of A Luoi district to stabilize their production and business in the difficult situation due to the pandemic. Mr. Nguyen Dung - Chairman of Huong Phong Commune Farmers' Association said: The COVID-19 pandemic in nearly 2 years up to now has laid a significant impact on people's jobs, causing many farmers in the commune to reduce their incomes and make life more difficult. Many workers working far away also returned to the locality to look for business opportunities and stabilize their lives, so they needed capital to develop production and business. Facing that difficulty, the loan source for job creation from VBSP has helped people invest in livestock, crops, develop models of livestock, afforestation, etc., which helped the locality create jobs and increase income for the people.
Currently, Huong Phong Commune Farmers' Association is receiving entrustment from the Transaction Office of VBSP in A Luoi district with loan outstanding of over VND 2.2 billion. In which, the loan source for job creation accounts for nearly VND 1 billion. In order to promote the effectiveness of loans, the Association regularly introduces good practices and good loan investment models at meetings of groups and associations to share experiences for replication. As a result, the efficiency in the use of policy credit in general and the loan program for job creation in particular is quite good.
In fact, the VBSP's job creation loan program has contributed to helping many households in A Luoi district have more resources to develop economic models. Many households have access to capital to invest in expanding production and business, especially ethnic minority households, contributing to improving income, stabilizing life, and promoting local economic development. Up to now, the loan balance of this program across A Luoi district is VND 13.5 billion, with 328 households borrowing capital, no overdue debt.
Director of the transaction office of VBSP A Luoi District - Le Quang Thang said: In order for the capital to continue to be used effectively and for the right purposes, the unit would stick to the district's socio-economic development orientations to invest with focus on social models and projects, contributing to the restructure of the agricultural and rural economy.
- Typical example of good production and business
- Young people developed a model business of growing cantaloupe in the membrane house
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Using policy credit to escape poverty
- Communist Party of Vietnam’s 92nd founding anniversary: a dedicated party member
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing income from planting Marigold
- Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
- Pattern leader of Saving and Credit group
- Start up with preferential loans
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
- A role model of enthusiasm for poor women
- Overcome challenges due to preferential loans
- A man exemplified a well business base on the policy credit in the Do Luong district
- Effectiveness of policy credit in the studious land of Quynh Luu
- Van Kieu farmers escape poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential credit capital
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE