Housing support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP dated April 26, 2022 of the Government on preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions in the 2021-2030 period, the first phase: 2021 – 2025.
Borrowers of housing support loans include poor ethnic minority households and poor Kinh households that legally reside in communes and villages with extremely difficult conditions in ethnic minority and mountainous regions.
Borrowers must fully meet the following conditions:
- Legally reside in the localities and be included in the list of households eligible for the housing support policy approved by a competent agency.
- The households’ representative members for loan must be full eighteen years of age or older and have full civil act capacity as prescribed by law regulations.
- Have a loan borrowing plan in conformity with the loan use purposes.
The loan size is up to 40 million VND/household to cover expenses for building, repair or renovation of houses.
The interest rate shall be 3%/year and the overdue debt interest rate shall be equal to 130% of the loan interest rate.
VBSP and borrowers shall reach an agreement on loan terms but must not exceed 15 years.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- The residential land support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Non-public preschools and primary schools can borrow loans with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain their operations
- VBSP Ha Nam supports new rural development
- Support people for sustainable poverty reduction
- Policy capital helps people and businesses overcome difficulties
- Efficiency of inclusive finance in Quang Ngai province
- Helping borrowers effectively use policy capita
- Newsletter Vol 3.2022
- A journey of 20 year dedicated to poverty alleviation and social security
- Supporting women to develop and restore livelihoods to climate change adaptation after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE