Methods of social policy credit lending and management
25-08-2021, 10:30 am
(VBSP News) VBSP's social credit schemes are carried out according to credit schemes under Decisions and Decrees promulgated by the Prime Minister and the Government for each individual or a group of specific target customers. Here are two methods VBSP applied for social policy credit lending and management.
- Poverty mitigation efforts prove highly effective 25-08-2021, 9:35 am
- Social policy credit for each different objective and beneficiary, serving the national target programs 24-08-2021, 9:35 am
- VBSP’s operational strategy and sustainable development goals 23-08-2021, 11:43 am
- Newsletter Vol 09.2021 23-08-2021, 9:50 am
- VBSP supports Covid-19 affected employers 18-08-2021, 2:59 pm
The effectiveness of the policy capital in Huong Son district in recent years
12-08-2021, 3:14 pm
(VBSP News) Up to now, the total outstanding loans of VBSP in Huong Son district have reached more than VND 516 billion with over 14,000 active customers. The source of preferential capital has become reliable for the poor and other policy beneficiaries to invest in production and business, step by step improve their lives, and escape from poverty sustainably.
Some 145 billion VND disbursed to pay salaries for production resumption
11-08-2021, 2:18 pm
(VBSP News) The latest data showed that after nearly 1 month of providing loans to pay salaries for job stoppage and production resumption in accordance with Decision 23 of the Prime Minister, by August 5, VBSP system approved 212 applications for loans from employers for nearly 145 billion VND to pay salaries for 40,756 employees.
- VBSP actively supports production & business households, SMEs in disadvantaged areas 11-08-2021, 2:07 pm
Businesses supported with loans to pay salaries and restore production
10-08-2021, 4:09 pm
(VBSP News) Many credit contracts to help businesses pay salaries for workers during work suspensions and for the recovery of production in general have been signed only a short time after the Prime Minister signed and promulgated Decision No.23/2021/QD-TTg on the implementation of a number of policies to support employees and employers facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Escape from poverty thanks to preferential credit capital
09-08-2021, 2:47 pm
(VBSP News) Customer Dao Quang An was born and raised in Hong Linh hamlet, Hung Thanh commune, Yen Thanh district, Nghe An province. Not only was his family poor, but his parents also were died and his first brother was disabled. However, he boldly surpassed himself to do business with the hope of gradually stabilizing his life and escaping from poverty from VBSP’s preferential capital.
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans 20-07-2021, 4:29 pm
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane 20-07-2021, 4:04 pm
General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the Cuban Embassy
28-06-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) On June 25, in Hanoi, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang had a meeting with the Cuban Embassy led by Mr. Orlando Nicolás Hernández Guillén - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba in Vietnam. Attending the meeting, there are Ms. Irmina Peroho Bellido de Luna - Economic and Commercial Counselor; Mr. Jorge Luis Guimera - Economic Office Specialist and Leaders of VBSP.
Online meeting "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers”
25-06-2021, 10:19 am
(VBSP News) On June 24, 2021, VBSP collaborated with Policy Research Institute (PRI), Ministry of Finance, Japan and JFC-Micro to hold an online meeting on "Sharing experiences on measures for supporting Covid-19 hit customers". Mr. Sakata Wataru - President of PRI, Ministry of Finance, Japan and Ms. Tran Lan Phuong - Deputy General Director co-chaired the meeting.
Timely transferring policy capital during the Covid-19 pandemic
28-05-2021, 10:49 am
(VBSP News) Right from the first months of 2021, following the direction of the Board of Directors, General Director of VBSP, the whole system of VBSP, including the branch of VBSP in Hoa Binh province, actively mobilized capital sources and timely disbursed preferential capital to poor households and other disadvantaged groups. The capital has become a driving force in the people's journey to escape from poverty, especially in the context of the current complicated situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
VBSP provides timely support to prevent Covid-19
27-05-2021, 3:07 pm
(VBSP News) In response to the Covid-19, VBSP promptly shared, encouraged and supported VND 2.1 billion for hospitals and frontline units carrying out pandemic prevention and control tasks in the following provinces and cities such as Ha Noi (VND 800 million), Bac Ninh (VND 300 million), Bac Giang (VND 300 million), Da Nang (VND 300 million), Vinh Phuc (VND 200 million), Dien Bien (VND 200 million).
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program 11-05-2021, 3:00 pm
VBSP supports to create jobs for people
07-05-2021, 2:05 pm
(VBSP News) Creating jobs for employees is an important task in poverty reduction, improving the quality of life for people and socio-economic development. Over the past time, Quang Ninh province has implemented many solutions to create jobs for workers. In particular, the Provincial People's Council has many resolutions on the employment program, of which, allocating the entrusted budget capital for VBSP in Quang Ninh province to provide job creation loans for employees.
VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
06-05-2021, 4:00 pm
(VBSP News) Xin Man is one of the difficult districts of Ha Giang province, to bring Resolution 05 of the Provincial Party Executive Committee on renovating the garden, developing household garden economy, creating livelihoods for people and sustainable poverty reduction for the period 2021 - 2025 into life, capital is the most difficult thing. The district VBSP has supported people with valuable capital according to Resolution 58 of the Provincial People's Council on specific policies to support the development of the local garden economy, so that people can have livelihoods to improve wasteland, develop commodity-oriented agricultural production right on their own land.
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE