- VBSP participate in the round-table discussion with the Dutch Queen on Financial Inclusion 08-07-2017, 11:00 am
Press Release: Taking prominent position in providing microcredit with 77% of market share, VBSP plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion in Vietnam.
02-06-2017, 11:34 am
VBSP identifies financial inclusion as an important development direction to achieve its goal of providing quality, convenient services to customers who are mainly the poor and the policy beneficiaries. In the past few years, VBSP has taken the necessary steps to promote financial inclusion in the bank’s customer community in particular and in Vietnam in general.
- Press Release: Mobile Phone banking – Financial inclusion and economic empowerment for the low income population and women in Vietnam 27-02-2017, 9:34 pm
Innovative Technology for the poor to access financial inclusion in Vietnam through Mobile Money
23-11-2016, 9:26 am
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) aims to develop a mobile money product with a view to improving access to financial services for poor, low-income, and other vulnerable groups in Vietnam in a more efficient and sustainable way, thus contributing to lifting them out of poverty and connecting them to the formal economy.
- Over 1.4 million turns of the poor access inclusive finance in Hanoi 08-11-2016, 9:37 am
- Permanent home for the poor in Vietnam 08-11-2016, 9:34 am
- Improve responsible finance for the poor in Vietnam 08-11-2016, 9:31 am
- Over 3.3 million turns of students access loans for studying in Vietnam 08-11-2016, 9:11 am
- New life from small loan 08-11-2016, 9:11 am
- VBSP: Increase the rate of credit growth to 10% 08-11-2016, 9:09 am
- VBSP: Savings mobilization product from the community at commune in Vietnam 08-11-2016, 9:06 am
- Financial inclusion for Vietnamese enterprises entrepreneurs 08-11-2016, 9:04 am
- Narrowing the gap between the rich and the poor in North-West Vietnam 08-11-2016, 8:58 am
- Press Release: Diversified fund mobilization for social housing program 08-11-2016, 8:56 am
- Press Release: VBSP boost funding mobilization for credit programs serving the poor and other disadvantaged groups 07-11-2016, 10:22 pm
Press Release: Need more funding for job generation
07-11-2016, 10:20 pm
The preferential credit of VBSP in the Job Creation Program has supported many rural households in Vietnam to expand business and production, generate more jobs, stabilize incomes and step by step improve likelihood. To ensure the sustainability for this program, VBSP expects to technical and financing assistance from domestic and international organizations or individuals.
- Press Release: Address the aftermath of unexplained death of fisheries and seafood 07-11-2016, 10:15 pm
- Press Release: VBSP support water supply and rural sanitation for community health 07-11-2016, 10:14 pm
- Press Release: More supports needed for higher effectiveness of lending to migrant workers 07-11-2016, 10:09 pm
Press Release: Social security policies - Role of National Assembly
07-11-2016, 9:51 pm
To inform voters and readers on roles of policy credit, rights and responsibilities of relating parties and methods of implementation, to receive recommendations and comments on construction, adjustment and surveillance of implementing social welfare policies, on March 2016, VBSP cooperates with People Representative Newspaper to organize an online conversation under the theme "Social Security Policy - The role of the National Assembly".
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- Supporting workers affected by Covid 19 pandemic
- Leverage for ethnic minorities in Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 17
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE