Thanh Oai district improves loan efficiency
23-02-2022, 3:41 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the policy capital, many poor, near-poor and policy households in Thanh Oai district (Hanoi City) have focused on developing production and business, gradually stabilizing their lives, actively contributing to the implementation of poverty reduction goals, ensuring social security in the area.
- Support for deprived residents in Hung Yen province 21-02-2022, 6:29 pm
- The joy of households receiving VBSP's loans 17-02-2022, 2:44 pm
- Effectiveness of policy credit from the Party directive 09-02-2022, 10:31 am
Striving to achieve the highest results of the goals and targets in 2022
07-02-2022, 4:37 pm
(VBSP News) On the morning of February 7, 2022 (ie the 7th day of the Lunar New Year), in Hanoi, VBSP Secretary of the Party Committee, BOD member, General Director Duong Quyet Thang chaired the New Year meeting at VBSP. The meeting was held online to bridge points at VBSP branches in provinces and cities and VBSP transaction offices in districts and towns across the country. Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) Pham Thanh Ha attended and wished New Year to the VBSP system.
Policy credit contributes to the development of traditional craft
26-01-2022, 9:49 am
(VBSP News) Currently, there are more than 2,500 traditional craft production households and establishments in Thieu Hoa district (Thanh Hoa), creating jobs for nearly 6,200 workers, the average income is estimated at VND 32 million/person/year, production value is estimated at VND 211 billion/year. To achieve the above results, in addition to the efforts of the government and people and the support of preferential loans from VBSP, many households have favorable conditions to invest, expand production scale and improve product quality, which helps traditional craft develop, contributes to preserving traditional values in the locality and promotes the development of the local economy. Dac Chau dry pancake village in Tan Chau commune, Thieu Hoa district is an example.
Economic development in ethnic minority-inhabited area
19-01-2022, 4:09 pm
(VBSP News) Son La province is home to 12 ethnic groups. 85% of Son La’s population is ethnic minority. Over the years, Son La has made the most of Government support programs to build infrastructure to boost socio-economic development in mountain localities. As a result, the lives of ethnic minority people in the province have significantly improved.
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic 18-01-2022, 3:32 pm
- Newsletter Vol 1.2022 17-01-2022, 4:53 pm
- VBSP’s inclusive finance results in 2021 and implementation plan in 2022 13-01-2022, 9:11 am
- Poverty rate drops in Bac Lieu province with help from VBSP’s loans 06-01-2022, 9:31 am
- Policies on supporting tourism development in Lao Cai province in the period of 2021-2025 05-01-2022, 4:32 pm
- Annual Report 2020 31-12-2021, 10:33 am
Overcoming difficulties to escape from poverty
22-12-2021, 3:26 pm
(VBSP News) Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh is a typical example of women doing good economic work among members of the Women's Union of Tho Son hamlet, Tho Hop commune, Quy Hop district (Nghe An). Honestly, start-up is often difficult at first, especially for a single woman. That is why accessing loans from VBSP is like a ray of hope to change her life as well as others women in the village.
- VBSP in Dong Nai province supports businesses to pay salaries for their employees 21-12-2021, 9:15 am
Supporting pandemic-hit poor households with VBSP’s loans
09-12-2021, 8:56 am
(VBSP News) The COVID-19 pandemic has turned many people’s lives upside down. For the poor, their already-difficult circumstances have become even more worrisome. In the central province of Nghe An, the local branch of VBSP stepped up disbursement from the Unemployment Insurance Fund to help the poor overcome their difficulties and restore production.
Policy credit: the fulcrum to support the poor
07-12-2021, 3:17 pm
(VBSP News) Along with the Government’s many policies and measures to realize the national target programs on sustainable poverty reduction and building new-style rural areas, the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has been carrying out multiple policy credit programs assigned by the government with efficient support for needy people and diverse policy beneficiaries.
- Policy credit drives growth across Vietnam 07-12-2021, 2:48 pm
- Support people to reproduce after the Covid-19 pandemic 07-12-2021, 11:22 am
- Policy credit aids the fight against COVID-19 01-12-2021, 2:17 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE