Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
02-12-2022, 10:08 am
(VBSP News) As for VBSP, in order to achieve success like today, first of all, thanks to the leadership and direction of the Party, the National Assembly, the Government and the State, the great efforts and determination of all VBSP’s staff and the support of international organizations from the first days of VBSP’s establishment. In particular, the long-term and sustainable cooperation relationship between VBSP and the Policy Research Institute (PRI) - the Ministry of Finance of Japan, the National Life Finance Corporation (current “JFC-Micro”) through the Technical Support Project for VBSP for the period 2003 - 2011.
- Annual Report 2021 23-11-2022, 2:48 pm
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities 18-11-2022, 9:25 am
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022 15-11-2022, 4:28 pm
VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
15-11-2022, 4:26 pm
(VBSP News) Officially established and put into operation on October 4, 2002. The 20-year journey as an "extension arm" of the Government to bring preferential capital to the poor and other vulnerable people of the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) is full of hardships and difficulties. However, the most important thing is that the capital has brought a better life to every household in Vietnam.
- VBSP supports people access to capital and prevent bad credit 03-11-2022, 4:11 pm
Inclusive finance supports labor export
05-10-2022, 10:39 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, Sa Dec city (Dong Thap) has had many migrant workers abroad for limited terms, which is not only a solution to create jobs but also an opportunity for workers to get rich. Defining the migrant workers abroad lending program as a major policy of the Party and State, VBSP has actively implemented many measures to promote labor export in the locality.
- Local businesses recover quickly after the pandemic 03-10-2022, 11:35 am
- Effectiveness from preferential capital for disadvantaged students 27-09-2022, 4:47 pm
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit 19-09-2022, 3:00 pm
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022 19-09-2022, 2:56 pm
Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
19-09-2022, 2:44 pm
(VBSP News) On September 7, the People's Committee of Binh Duong province held a conference to review 20 implementation years of Decree No. 78/2002/ND-CP dated 4th October 2002 of the Government on credit for the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Attending the conference were Nguyen Loc Ha - Member of the Provincial Party Standing Committee, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee; Bui Quang Vinh - VBSP Deputy General Director; and leaders of departments, agencies and localities in the province.
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 19-09-2022, 10:10 am
Typical example of good production and business
19-09-2022, 9:12 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, in many areas across Ba To district (Quang Ngai), there have appeared a number of diversified and effective economic development models and many examples of farmers who are dynamic, dare to think, dare to do, industrious, creative, step by step rise to get rich righteously. Mr. Pham Van Hoa in Go Ret village, Ma Nghit, Ba Cung commune is one such person.
- Increasing the loan size for Disadvantaged Student Program 08-09-2022, 10:02 am
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province 15-08-2022, 2:07 pm
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction 05-08-2022, 1:29 pm
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program 01-08-2022, 11:31 am
VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
21-07-2022, 10:05 am
(VBSP News) In the morning of July 19th, 2022 in Hanoi, Deputy General Director of VBSP Hoang Minh Te had a meeting with Secretary General of Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) Prasun Kumar Das, on the occasion of his visit to Vietnam to attend the Regional Policy Forum and 75th Executive Committee Meeting of APRACA.
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference 20-07-2022, 2:30 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
- VBSP's 21-year development journey of seeding hopes and aspirations
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE