Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit
(VBSP News) With effective support from the city’s management at various levels, Hanoi has witnessed positive outcomes with policy credit activities over the past two decades, helping several hundred thousand needy households to escape poverty sustainably.
Developing the economy through sustainable poverty reduction, job creation, and building new-style rural areas has always been a consistent policy of Hanoi’s Party Committee.
VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang giving remarks at the review meeting in Hanoi
According to the conference, through the efficient operation of VSBP's Hanoi branch over the last 20 years, the city has lent $1.86 billion to more than two million needy households and other policy beneficiaries.
About 746,000 clean water and sanitation works in the city’s suburbs were either built or upgraded with loans taken from VBSP’s Hanoi branch, along with the building of 11,375 gratitude houses for needy people.
Hanoi takes the lead in authorised capital sources in the VBSP system
Aside from recognizing the gains from executing policy credit in the city and the commitment of Hanoi management at different levels, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang – who is also a member of the Central Steering Committee for the implementation of national target programs during the 2021-2025 period – required Hanoi management authorities to further place emphasis on ensuring effective governance of policy credit activities, in which top priority must be given to areas with high rates of needy households and economic targets must be closely linked to social goals.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- Newsletter Vol 10.2022
- Practical and effective preferential credit policies for the poor and other policy beneficiaries
- Nayoby Attapeu branch of Laos Policy bank visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- Typical example of good production and business
- Increasing the loan size for Disadvantaged Student Program
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program
- VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE