- Press Release: VBSP contributes for poverty reduction and social security in Vietnam 07-11-2016, 9:29 pm
Press Release: Increase the loan size – Create more job opportunities for the youth
07-11-2016, 9:26 pm
The Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union has just issued the Regulations to utilize the fund managed by the Youth Union in the National Revolving Fund for Job Creation, in sub-sequence to Decree 61/2015/ND-CP dated 09 July 2015 of the Government on supporting policies for job creation of the National Revolving Fund for Job Creation and the Regulations of VBSP on policy credit for job creation and retention.
- Press Release: VBSP's credit - 13 years accompanying with the poor 07-11-2016, 9:24 pm
- Press Release: Expectations from the lending program for social housing under Decree 100 of the Government 07-11-2016, 9:13 pm
- Press Release: In 2016, VBSP continues providing loans for poor ethnic minority households 07-11-2016, 8:28 pm
- Loan limit for disadvantaged students increased 07-11-2016, 4:21 pm
Press Release: Responsible finance to ethnic minority households - Difficulties and challenges
07-11-2016, 2:36 pm
(VBSP News) Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) reported total outstanding loans of nearly VND 31,648 billion for ethnic minority households, accounting for 22.5% of total outstanding loans, with almost 1.45 million active borrowers. Average loan size of VND 22 million per household, the overdue rate of 0.3%.
- Press Release: Inclusive finance in disadvantaged regions- recommendations from the community 07-11-2016, 2:32 pm
Press Release: Nearly 148,000 ethnic minority families have access to preferential loans
07-11-2016, 2:24 pm
(VBSP News) During 2011-2015, nearly 20 Government preferential credit programs reached ethnic minority communities with total outstanding loan of VND1,141 trillion, helping 147,835 ethnic minority families in remote, extremely disadvantaged, border and island communes have access to production loans for improving their standard of living.
Press Release: Poor households, livestock raising and afforestation households can take preferential loans with interest rate of 1.2% / year
07-11-2016, 2:22 pm
From 02/11/2015, the policy of lending for productive afforestation, livestock raising stipulated at Decree 75/2015/ND-CP dated 09/9/2015 of the Government on mechanisms and policies on forest protection and development in combination with sustainable and fast poverty alleviation and support for ethnic groups during 2015-2020 officially takes effect.
- Press Release: VBSP accompanies with Cap La Yeu Thuong (Pairs of Leaves for Caring) 07-11-2016, 2:19 pm
Press Release: The 20th anniversary of founding the Bank for the poor - the predecessor of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (31/8/1995 – 31/8/2015)
07-11-2016, 2:10 pm
(VBSP News) During 1990s, Vietnam was among countries with high poverty rate, approximately 59% of the population (based on survey data of the World Bank). Lack of working capital was the main reason for poverty, whereas bank’s credit and State’s credit were all under management of State-owned commercial banks with such procedures and lending method that discouraged the poor to access loans.
- Press Release: More than 30,000 households who have just escaped poverty access to preferential loans worth 1.06 trillion VND 07-11-2016, 2:06 pm
- Press Release: Soft loans offered to households having just escaped from poverty 07-11-2016, 2:03 pm
- Press Release: The lending interest rates for near poor households and some policy credit programs has been decreased from June 5th, 2015 07-11-2016, 1:54 pm
- VBSP’s total loans outstanding growth by 10% in 2015 01-03-2016, 2:10 pm
Loan classification respond with the operation characteristics of VBSP
01-03-2016, 2:07 pm
(VBSP News) The Prime Minister issue Decision No.976/2015/QĐ-TTg dated 1st July 2015 on the regulation of loan classification in Vietnam Bank for Social Policies. Loan classification is one of the most important tools to improve effectiveness, transparency and risk mitigation for VBSP in response with the goal of the Development Strategy of VBSP up to 2020.
- Policy credit serves people in “Hero Steel Island” 01-03-2016, 2:05 pm
- Soft loans offered to households having just escaped from poverty 01-03-2016, 2:03 pm
- More than 30,000 households who have just escaped poverty access to preferential loans worth 1.06 trillion VND 01-03-2016, 2:00 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||Tiếp theo|
- Supporting workers affected by Covid 19 pandemic
- Leverage for ethnic minorities in Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
- VBSP develops digital financial service based on IT technology modernization
- Products are always designed towards convenience for customers
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE