- Annual Report 2019 09-04-2021, 10:01 am
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans 05-04-2021, 4:55 pm
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021 05-04-2021, 4:25 pm
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget 30-03-2021, 1:46 pm
Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
22-03-2021, 3:36 pm
(VBSP News) A Khmer woman in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang has started a successful pomelo-growing business. Thanks to a loan from the Government's project to support women to start businesses, Danh Thi Kim Anh in Phuoc Ninh Hamlet, Mong Tho B Commune of Chau Thanh District invested in growing green-skin andpink-flesh pomelos and earns hundreds of millions dong profit every year.
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty 15-03-2021, 3:56 pm
- VBSP's wish on the International Women's Day 08-03-2021, 10:56 am
The Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP
02-03-2021, 2:13 pm
(VBSP News) Within the Vietnam Financial Inclusion Support Framework (FISF), Project P162223, World Bank made the Final Diagnostic Report on VBSP. This report was prepared with resources of the FISF Trust Fund with funding from the Netherlands and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Basically, World Bank made a comprehensive and accurate assessment of the performance of VBSP in recent years.
- Review of VBSP by World Bank 02-03-2021, 10:56 am
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment awarded the Certificate of Merit to VBSP 24-02-2021, 2:40 pm
Successful customers from VBSP's inclusive finance
23-02-2021, 9:34 am
(VBSP News) The total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Ninh Binh province reached nearly VND 2,400 billion with 94,651 active customers. Thanks to the good coordination with mass organizations, the inclusive finance has been provided to the right customer with the right use purpose in order to ensure credit quality.
VBSP’s inclusive finance supports the poor
19-02-2021, 4:27 pm
(VBSP News) Total outstanding loans through mass organizations are over VND 4,500 billion, credit quality has been credibly improved. Overdue debt only accounts for 0.04% total outstanding loans. In 2020, VBSP branch in Son La province has loaned nearly 17 thousand customers, of which mainly focuses on lending programs for poor households, near poor households, production and business households living in extremely disadvantaged areas, clean water and rural sanitation program.
Transaction activities of VBSP at commune level
04-02-2021, 8:50 am
(VBSP News) Serving the poor and other disadvantaged groups in accessing preferential credits and financial services of the government in such a convenience, cost saving and quick manner; to publicize the use of social credit and strengthen the steering of local government and mass organizations in policy credit implementation, VBSP has established the model of fixed date transaction points at commune/ward/town (referred to as commune) for serving the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Commune transaction is such an effective approach of VBSP to customers at mobile transaction point located in the venue of Communal people’s committee.
- Newsletter Vol 02.2021 27-01-2021, 11:36 am
- Lending to the poor 22-01-2021, 4:38 pm
VBSP contributes to financial inclusion application and client protection
21-01-2021, 8:42 am
(VBSP News) Financial inclusion is an important development direction in order to achieve the goal of providing quality and convenient services to the poor, policy beneficiaries and customers in rural, mountainous and remote areas. Over the past years, through its activities, VBSP has contributed to enhancing financial inclusion in Vietnam.
Inclusive finance contribution to the implementation of national target programs
20-01-2021, 9:53 am
(VBSP News) In line with economic growth, Vietnam has always paid special attention to social welfare programs, focusing on national poverty reduction programs and new rural development. More than 20 policy credit programs are implemented by VBSP for a wide range of target groups and goals have created a breakthrough in improving living conditions and employment of the poor, contributing to successful implementation of the National Target Program on sustainable poverty reduction and new rural development.
- Over 6.4 million poor, near-poor households access inclusive finance 14-01-2021, 4:54 pm
Experience lesson in improving inclusive finance quality - Case study from VBSP
12-01-2021, 10:25 am
(VBSP News) In the context of the complicated pandemic ahead in 2021, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang affirmed that VBSP always accompanies with the poor and other lastmile populations to help them overcome difficulties. Therefore, VBSP set implementation plans in 2021 in order to improve its inclusive finance quality.
Overview of VBSP's inclusive finance in 2020
12-01-2021, 10:10 am
(VBSP News) At some points, Vietnam faced many difficulties and challenges, especially Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 and increasingly complicated and unpredictable natural disasters and epidemics, however, thanks to the leadership of the Government; the support of ministries, departments and local authorities, VBSP has well implemented the political plans and tasks, ensuring safe and effective banking operations and positively contributing to the stability of the country's economy, politics & society.
|Quay lại||1||...||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||...||Tiếp theo|
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE