Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
(VBSP News) On the morning of June 15, 2022 in Hanoi, VBSP had a meeting with the World Bank (WB) and Earnst & Young Vietnam (EY) to kick off the project of technical assistance for digital transformation and payment for VBSP within the framework of the World Bank's support scheme to modernize the payment system of the State Bank in the implementation of the Comprehensive Financial Strategy.
The landscape of the meeting
Digital transformation is the revolution of the whole people and it only succeeds when each citizen actively participates and enjoys the benefits that digital transformation brings. Therefore, VBSP aims to develop the information technology system in the direction of technological innovation, diversifying banking products and services, which are modern, safe, and high technology to enhance customer access to banking services and modernize the management and administration of VBSP, improve skills for VBSP staff and leaders.
To support VBSP in digital transformation, the World Bank has selected EY - one of the four largest leading professional auditing firms in the world, experienced in the field of strategic, financial and technological operation to share experiences, review the implementation of the digital transformation plan and current payment products and services of VBSP and make recommendations to VBSP.
At the meeting, EY presented the draft Technical Assistance Plan, proposed a coordination mechanism for the parties.
For VBSP, the implementation of the Project is expected to help VBSP implement the Digital Transformation Plan more effectively in order to enhance the capacity of VBSP in providing diversified and convenient services to VBSP's customers including the poor, ethnic minorities, migrant workers... nationwide, especially in rural, remote and mountainous areas.
In the coming time, VBSP will work with the WB and EY to agree on a work plan and coordination mechanism to participate in the implementation of the Technical Assistance Project with the highest efficiency.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
- Non-public preschools and primary schools are entitled to a preferential loan with an interest rate of 3.3%/year to maintain operations
- The preferential credit policies for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for value chain-based production development support for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Loan for investment, support for development of precious medicinal plant zones according Decree No. 28/2022/ND-CP of the Government
- Production land and occupation change support loan for ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Housing support loan for implementation of the National target program on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous regions
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
- Policy credit contributes to enhancing social wellbeing
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2023
- VBSP Lang Son lending helping hand to people in need
- Credit access the key to reducing poverty
- VBSP works with organizations from Bangladesh
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE