VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR
(VBSP news) VBSP and NAYOBY (NBB) bank have signed a MOU on 24/6/2010, starting a strong cooperation between the two policy banks of Vietnam and Laos. Since then, VBSP and NBB have been very active in exchanging experiences, knowledge in serving the poor and other policy beneficiaries.
Within the scope of cooperation, from 20-26/11/2011, the VBSP senior delegates leading by General Director Duong Quyet Thang pay a visit to Laosto discuss with NBB on collaboration program for the stage of 2012-2013.
The VBSP delegation has met with Governor of State Bank of Lao PDR, who is also President of Executive committees Board of NBB to report the cooperation of VBSP and NBB.
VBSP meeting with Governor of State Bank of Laos
The delegates then paid a courtesy visit to Vietnam Embassy in Laos and thank for support of the Embassy for cooperation between the two banks.
The VBSP delegation visit to Vietnam Embassy in Laos
On 21/11, the delegates had a meeting with senior managers of NBB to discuss and sign an agreement on cooperation program for the stage of 2012-2013. As per the agreement, VBSP will help NBB in training and IT fields. Each year, two training courses for NBB staff will be held in Vietnam on policy banking business, credit appraisal, internal audit, etc,. IT support will be strengthened between IT department of the two banks. In parallel with those activities, midterm and closing workshops to exchange experiences and evaluate cooperation of 2012-2013 stage will also be held by VBSP.
In addition, senior managers of both bank agrees that collaboration will be developed to branch level, VBSP and NBB branches can work directly together to share experiences and support one another to develop.
The signing of cooperation agreement for the stage of 2012-2013 is a milestone in VBSP and NBB collaboration marking a new level of mutual supporting between the two banks for development of credit to the poor and other policy beneficiaries under the objective of poverty eradication.
- A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable
- Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit study visit in VBSP
- Thailand Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives dispatch 9 delegations to study visits in VBSP
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives conduct study visits to VBSP
- VBSP welcome study delegation from Palli Karma-Sahayak Fund - Bangladesh in June 2012
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH PAYS 4TH STUDY VISIT TO VIETNAM BANK FOR SOICAL POLICES
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP
- AMF delegations paid field visits to microfinance model of VBSP
- VBSP conducted study visits to Bangladesh, the Philippines and Indonesia
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE