NAYOBY BANK (THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR) VISITS VBSP AND SIGNED THE MOU OF COOPERATION
(VBSP News) From 21 to 25 June, 2010, a delegation led by Mr. Baulong XayaVong, General Director of the Policy Bank of Laos (NBB) has paid a visit to Vietnam Bank for Social Policies for exchanging experiences in policy credit and signing the MOU of cooperation between the two banks.
VBSP delegates then visit NBB branches in Laung prabang and Xiengkhuang
NBB is a bank operating in microfinance in Laos PDR. The bank is also a non-profit organization with the task of giving credit for aiming at poverty alleviation in poorest districts of Laos. Their customers are mainly in agriculture, forestation and manual industries.
The delegation paid a visit to Quang Ninh branch of VBSP. Here, they had taken part in a commune transaction session of VBSP, met with VBSP’s customer which brought them useful experiences for policy credit activities of NBB
On 24th June, at VBSP headquarters, NBB and VBSP signed the Memorandum of Understanding for mutual cooperation focusing on experiences exchange, training, human resource development and legal regulations on organization and operation of VBSP, particularly in preferential credit policies to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Implementation of the MOU like training, study visit will be upon further agreement for each period.
From 27th March to 2nd April 2011, General Director- Dr. Ha Thi Hanh and other senior managers of VBSP has paid a visit to the Policy Bank of Laos PDR (NBB) after the two banks signed the cooperation MOU in 2010.
The VBSP delegates has met with Governor of the Central Bank of Laos in Vientiane, made brief report to the Governor on operation of VBSP and cooperation of the two banks.
VBSP and NBB signed the Cooperation plan for the stage from 2011-2015. According to the Plan, each year VBSP and NBB will exchange 2-3 study visits focusing on credit policies, IT solutions and banking management.
The VBSP delegates then visit NBB branches in Laung prabang and Xiengkhuang to understand NBB policy credit operation for further experiences exchange.
NAYOBY BANK STUDY VISIT TO VBSP FROM 23/5-1/6/2011
In implementing the Cooperation Plan 2011-2015, NBB has sent a delegation to VBSP from 23-5 to 1/6/2011 for a study visit on VBSP’s operation.
The delegates comprises 17 people, in which two are Deputy General Director of NBB and others are head or vice head of functioning departments or branches.
After one day working at the headquarters, the delegation separated into two groups, one head for the North and one for the South of Vietnam. The purpose is for NBB to get experiences from credit operation in mountainous areas of the North and river delta of the South. The trips were successful, NBB staff had chances to access banking operation of VBSP, looking at policy implementation of VBSP in various preferential credit programs which are said to be very useful to apply in NBB.
NBB pays a visit to VBSP Headquarters
The working session of NBB in VBSP Headquarters
NBB paid field visit to Dong Son Transaction office in Quang Ninh
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
- Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
- VBSP conducted the exposure visit to India on learning digital finance transformation
- A high-ranking delegation of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies visits and works with the Nayoby Bank - Policy Bank of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- VBSP met and worked with the BIRD Senior Officials Delegation
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable
- VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP
- PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP
- AMF delegations paid field visits to microfinance model of VBSP
- VBSP conducted study visits to Bangladesh, the Philippines and Indonesia
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE