Inclusive finance for ethnic minorities to escape poverty (B-prize winner in photo contest about poverty alleviation period 2016-2020)
(VBSP News) The inclusive finance have contributed to socio-economic development, in which thousands of ethnic minority households have get out of poverty, people have get a job, millions of safe water and sanitation as well as new house have built. The material and spiritual life of people in mountainous areas and remote areas are gradually improved, contributing significantly to the National Target Program on poverty alleviation. Picture: Tran Quoc Viet - VNA.
Thanks to the lending program for poor households, the family of Mrs. Nguyen Thi Ty Cho, Cham ethnic group in Bac Binh district, Binh Thuan province has the opportunity to preserve and promote traditional brocade weaving.
Ms. Hoang Thi Lam's family, Tay ethnic group in Trung Khanh district, Cao Bang province has borrowed money to renovate house, improving the quality of life.
Accessing inclusive financial services, the family of Mr. Ma Van Thuc, Tay ethnic group in Son Duong district, Tuyen Quang province has conditions to raise breeding buffaloes. Family’s members have jobs and means of agricultural production. The quality of life is gradually improved.
Borrowing VND 50 million from the lending program for business and production households in disadvantaged areas, Mrs. Truong Thi Ho's family, Tay ethnic group, in Hoa An district, Cao Bang province successfully renovated more than 1 ha of gardens to grow oranges, plums and many other fruit trees.
Mr. K’Brop's family, K’Ho ethnic group, in Di Linh district, Lam Dong province, borrowed VBSP’s loan to expand the coffee plantation, bringing high economic efficiency.
Thanks to the rural safe water and sanitation program, Mr. Kokk's family, in Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province has accessed to clean water and hygienic toilets.
Being customer of the lending program for business households in disadvantaged areas, Mr. K'San's family, the E De ethnic group, in Dak Glong district, Dak Nong province, has invested in coffee plantation and machines and equipment production. Currently, his family is a leading production household with 3.5 ha of coffee, 25 goats and more than 1,000 chickens.
Family of Mr. La Van Thuan and his wife, Ms. Luc Thi Mui, Nung ethnic group, in Son Dong district, Bac Giang province is using VBSP’s loan to renovate acacia plantation and raising livestock. They are stable sources of income for the family.
Running business with inclusive finance, Mr. Mang Tu's family, Raglai ethnic group, in Cam Ranh city, Khanh Hoa province, has conditions to recover garden, grow trees and raise breeding goats.
Ethnic minority people in Trung Minh commune, Yen Son district, Tuyen Quang province come to commune transaction point to apply for loans for production and business purpose.
- VBSP branches join fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP client success stories
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- When inclusive financial services came to life in the highland of Yen Bai province
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
- Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3)
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 2)
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 1)
- Effectiveness of preferential capital in Dak Lak province
- Fixed-date transaction point at commune: Key success for microfinance in Vietnam
- Feasibility Study on Application of New Technology for Mobile Phone based Products and Services For Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- Change life thanks to small credit
- HCMC wants poor and near-poor to have access to loans from VBSP
- Vietnamese government supports employees, small businesses and firms amid COVID-19
- Poor households in border region assisted through pandemic
- Pandemic-hit employers to access interest-free loans to pay staff
- Farmers create a considerable fortune from preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Helping farmers to recover production after epidemics - VBSP Quang Ngai province
- Newsletter Vol 21
- Guideline on lending for employers to pay job severance wage for their wokers
- Online training conference on lending employers to pay salaries for their employees
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE