Client success stories
An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
(VBSP News) No overdue debt, outstanding interest or ghost borrowings are criteria that Savings and Credit Group (SCG) in Ea T'ling town, Cu Jut district (Dak Nong province) has achieved for years. Ms. H’Jer, the leader of the Savings and Credit Group contributed greatly to this result.
Ms. H’Jer (middle) always shares difficulties with group members
In 2012, Ms. H’Jer was elected by the people in the village as the leader of the SCG managed by the Women's Union. At that time, the life of the people in the village was still facing many difficulties. People mainly lived on farming. Due to lack of capital and technology, many households work on the farm but the income is quite low. They didn’t have enough food, clothing and their children had little chance to go to school. As a group leader, she came to every household to mobilize people to join her SCG to access financial inclusion service to actively do production and business.
Ms. H’Jer usually meets and talks with the poor. She also helps the households quickly access capital of VBSP. She treats the group members as her family members. Therefore, she always discusses and comments with each member on how to repay principal and interest on time and get profit when receiving the loans from VBSP while their life is also improved. She is so happy when many households has escaped from poverty thanks to VBSP inclusive finance. Thanks to her efforts, for many years, the SCG has no overdue debt and outstanding interest. Up to now, the group has attracted nearly 50 members with a loan balance of more than VND 1.6 billion. Especially, thanks to VBSP’s capital, along with the efforts in advising people to use the capital for the right purposes, many group members has escaped from poverty and had a stable life.
According to Mr. Huynh Quang Dung - Director of VBSP branch in Cu Jut district, the SCG managed by Ms. H’Jer is always one of the most effective SCGs. Thanks to the enthusiasm and dedication of Ms. H’Jer, for many years, the SCG has no outstanding interest and overdue debt. Moreover, through SCG, many group members have been granted preferential loans for economic development. From here, the life of many households is improved considerably and the children have better conditions to study.
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance
- Students access inclusive finance for education
- The contribution of a veteran, a VBSP loan borrower in inclusive financial activities
- The journey of escaping from poverty
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
- A typical Group Leader in Dak Nong province
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty
- Small capital gains great momentum
- NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE