Client success stories
- VBSP client success stories 08-04-2020, 8:33 am
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance 02-03-2020, 4:15 pm
A successful customer story in De Sua village
17-02-2020, 2:40 pm
Thanks to inclusive financial loans from VBSP and the innovation in running business, from a poor household, after 3 years, a H’mong farmer living in De Sua village, Mu Cang Chai district, Cao Bang province - Sung A Khua escaped from poverty. Since 2017, his family is the one of the highest income households in the neighbors.
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance 04-02-2020, 10:51 am
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group 10-01-2020, 5:02 pm
- Students access inclusive finance for education 16-12-2019, 9:35 am
- The contribution of a veteran, a VBSP loan borrower in inclusive financial activities 11-12-2019, 10:04 am
- The journey of escaping from poverty 19-11-2019, 9:15 am
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services 30-10-2019, 3:52 pm
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit 17-09-2019, 3:25 pm
Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
04-09-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) During the journey of accompanying and implementing preferential credit programs in Anh Son district (Nghe An), many disadvantaged people were supported by the State’s preferential capital for production and business. Therefore, many households have had a stable life, some of which have even become rich. Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong in village 10, Phuc Son commune, Anh Son district is an example of overcoming difficulties, which is admired by many people.
- A typical Group Leader in Dak Nong province 26-07-2019, 10:49 am
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty 25-06-2019, 4:27 pm
Small capital gains great momentum
24-06-2019, 11:33 am
Despite working hard, many farmers in Sa De Phin commune, Sin Ho district (Lai Chau) cannot escape poverty due to lack of capital, knowledge of caring and disease prevention for plants and animals. In response to this fact, the Commune Farmers' Union has helped its members to access entrusted loans and transfer science and technology to the people.
NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
18-06-2019, 4:08 pm
Despite being famous for being a land of “Talented people and sarced land” with cultural quintessences, full of famous monuments, landscapes and people, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh, it is not easy for Nam Dan to conduct new rural development as consequences of Laos wind and frequent floods in September and October each year. Therefore, policy credit flow on the land of Nam Dan - Nghe An has become an important driving force to support the most vunerable people with the opportunity to immerse themselves in the general economic development of the district, bringing Nam Dan to become a new rural district in 2018 and get a dream to complete the criteria of a typical new rural district in 2020.
Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
13-06-2019, 3:51 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the attention and guidance of city leaders and local efforts, tourism in Cai Rang district (Can Tho city) has been developed and attractedboth domestic and foreign tourists. Besides, preferential loans from VBSP have provided significant support for those tourism business projects.
- Savings help poor households feel secured to get credit 21-05-2019, 4:39 pm
- Efforts to escape from poverty of ethnic minority women 14-05-2019, 11:52 am
Overcome difficulties from VBSP's financial service
14-05-2019, 11:34 am
(VBSP news) Thanks to the effective use of VBSP’s loans, Mrs. Nguyen ThiHanh’s family in An Cong hamlet, KeSach district,SocTrang province has now become a good production household with an income of several hundred million dong each year. Ms. Hanh said by overcoming the price crisis and diseases of pigs, she had a bigger farm now.
- Some successful customer stories in Dong Thap from credit for migrant workers overseas for definite term 25-02-2019, 10:52 am
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||Tiếp theo|
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea
- Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
- Hanoi entrusts VND 650 billion through VBSP to fight against COVID-19
- Newsletter Vol 18
- Preferential credit helps the poor increase income
- The proposal on supporting 6 target groups affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP actively joins hands to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic
- Disadvantaged employees to access inclusive finance of up to VND 50 million in Da Nang
- Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
- VBSP branches’ donation to help combat Covid-19 pandemic
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE