Client success stories
Lending to right borrowers
(VBSP News) “I escaped from poverty thanks to the Farmer Association’s introduction to borrow VBSP’s preferential loans”. That’s Mr. Danh An’s confidence – Khmer ethnic minority living in ward 4, Vi Thanh city (Hau Giang province). He borrowed VBSP’s loan to do business. So far, he not only released poverty but also had an income of hundreds million of Vietnamese dongs per year.
Choose eligible borrowers
Danh An is one of nearly 40 thousand people who approached preferential loans of VBSP Branch of Hau Giang province. This helped his family have more funds for production investment and more stable life than in the past.
Nguyen Van Con – leader of savings and credit group of Farmer Association in region I, ward 4, Vi Thanh city said “To promote loans effectively from VBSP, selection of eligible borrowers is one of the most important factors to contribute to promote VBSP loans effectively. “Currently, my savings and credit group had 53 members with total outstanding loans of VND 881 millions, all households had specific production methods to apply for the loan.
To ensure the transparent process, Deputy Director of Hau Giang branch Nguyen Minh Vuong told: lending consideration and approval must ensure democrat ion, on public and eligibility in order to mitigate negative cases arising such as wrong loan use, overdue debt etc.
Savings deposit reached over VND 30 billion
The preferential credit quality of Hau Giang branch has considerably improved thanks to the pro-active coordination among VBSP with local mass-organizations and savings and credit groups in terms of monitoring and supervising proper loan use, on-time repayment, loan collection as well as savings mobilization.
At present, Hau Giang province has got 2,291 savings and credit groups with average outstanding loans of VND 650 million per one group. Of which, there are 1,588 good groups (accounting for 69.31%), 513 rather good groups (accounting for 22.39%). Total SCG’s savings deposits reached over VND 30 billion as the end of the first quarter in 2015, increasing VND 940 million compared with the same time of previous year. The rate of collecting due debt was higher than 2014 which created revolving funds (above 40%).
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance
- A successful customer story in De Sua village
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Students access inclusive finance for education
- The contribution of a veteran, a VBSP loan borrower in inclusive financial activities
- The journey of escaping from poverty
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
- Dream of People with Disabilities come true
- Eagerness of households just getting out of poverty in Hau Giang
- Disabled but not Unable
- Getting out of poverty thanks to preferential capital resource
- Policy credit helps sustainable poverty reduction in Ba Vi mountainous area
- Preferential loans help escape from poverty
- Poverty reduction in Viet – Laos border
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
- VBSP develops digital financial service based on IT technology modernization
- Products are always designed towards convenience for customers
- VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
- VBSP provides various credit schemes for the poor and other last mile population
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE